Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' (58715 Views)

I Helped Officer To Urinate In The Toilet and He attempted To Rape Me - Woman / Actress, Princess: How Baba Ijesha Tried To Rape Me On Set (Audio) / New Ukraine Law; Child Rapists To Be Castrated By Chemical Injection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by lalasticlala(m): 7:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
As shared by EbubeNna @Grace_undiluted

On Friday 12/11/2021, past 8pm. I was in my bathroom having a bath when I heard footsteps in my balcony, I paused for a minute and listened to the footsteps approach my door so I asked who it was and Bukky, a girl that lived in my house for years and early this year, I left the House for her answered. I was shocked because she rarely comes around and even if she wanted to, she usually call first. I told her to come in that I was having a bath. We exchanged pleasantries and I asked why she came around and she told me that she just wanted to check up on
me. That was awkward but I didn't say. She asked if I was alone and I said yes she asked again if my sister isn't back and I told her yes, that she will be back but it's not yet time. She said alright, I just wanted to check on you and she left while i was still having my bath.

After having my bath, I walked straight to my fridge where I kept my phone because the electricity went off while I was in the bathroom even before the lady came in. Picking up my phone and turning to my wardrobe I heard footsteps again at the balcony so I asked again, who it was but no one answered. I asked continuously but no one answered so I went to the door instead to jam it while telling the person to stay out that I was naked. Trying to jamlock my door, the person pushed it back and I saw a masked face (not with face mask but with a piece of cloth) so I repeatedly asked who are you, what do you want while I drag the door with them.

At some point, I stopped asking and started screaming for help calling my neighbor who was seeing a movie in her room with an earpiece and her door was locked. They pushed me into the room, to my
bed and one was repeatedly hitting me.

When I realized what was about to happen, I started fighting harder, I got up, made it to my door which of course they didn't know how to jam as it requires prior knowledge to Jam and I ran out miraculously straight to My neighbor's door and kept calling her to help. They caught up with me in split seconds and the beating continued while trying to drag me inside.

Apparently, they were misinformed. They were told that no one was in the house because my male neighbor who is a lecturer traveled earlier that day and because the other lady was in with her door locked and no sign of light, Bukky felt I was alone and that was the information they were working with. My neighbour's friend who was sleeping heard the noise, woke up and taped her to remove the earpiece and quickly they opened door.

When they saw that someone was in the room, they quickly hit me with a pestle like wood, I collapsed and they ran out the gate. My neighbor and friend dragged me into her room and tried helping with ice (I guess). Minutes later, I saw myself sitting and the house was filled With crowd.

My Dad was the emergency number and he was contacted, he asked them to take me to the hospital, sent some money while he try getting a flight ticket from Lagos. I asked her to call my doctor after which she asked for help to get me to my room so I can get dressed.

Getting to my door, I noticed a black sweater so I picked it up (it reeked of weed) then I found the piece of cloth that one of them used as face mask and I was shocked. It was a piece of my bed shit in the house I left for Bukky and I recognized it. We gathered all they left
behind and went to the police. The police gave us a form to fill, after which we went to the hospital. With the information, they decided it was best to go to her place. Getting there, she was asked about the bedsheet and she claimed she gave it to her boyfriend.

They found the pillow case and when she was brought in for questioning, she admitted the bedsheet was hers and identified the boys. Apparently one is her boyfriend and he just got out of prison where he was being remanded for a different crime and the police confirmed my case was their third case and he actually have a court hearing on the 16th for another pending case.

During questioning, it was discovered that they didn't come to steal but rather rape and "beat" me which is crazy because according to the IPO you don't use such weapon to beat someone, you use
it to kill.

This exactly was one of the reasons I left the house for her. She was constantly bringing men to my house and I wasn't comfortable and when I couldn't endure anymore, I rented another place and left. We never had any confrontation whatsoever.

https://twitter.com/Grace_undiluted/status/1459814938671824901

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by chatinent: 7:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
The wickedness of humans tho...seeing other people in pain and being happy!

I had a landlady who almost died of hatred and envy when one of the ex-tenants, our neighbour, was building a house close to her shop. A house two times bigger than her husband's.

Little wonder God at a time regretted creating humans!

Well, I am available for research writing services that are Turnitin friendly.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
This is bad I must say but,

The future hiring or paying rapists to beat and possibly rape a fellow future is badder.

Eye yam cumming abeg

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mogajunior(m): 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2021
cool
This is why everyone should have a gun at home.. Funny times we live in.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by inoki247: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
eh eh wahala no come too much laik diz

5 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by TheWolfen(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
What these Jezebel spirit infected women cannot do does not exist ..
Who knows what she told her criminal boyfriend that one SIMPly just choose to revenge for her...
These Jezebels are manipulative, play mind games to get whatever they want and can never admit to be wrong...

Look at how she get back at this young man that tried to escape her trap..
You can never please them. One hell of a bitter and unforgiving person.
There are many people with this kinda spirit.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by GreaterFuture(m): 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
I hope the lady faces the law fully.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Generalee30: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
Front page at last... Lord I thank you grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
So the guy is a serial rapist in cahoots with his girlfriend?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Oduduwa707: 7:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
You'll realize majority of your present enemies are those you've once assisted in the past. undecided

Well, what I've realized is to be very careful and selective of my benevolence to pple. Naturally, Nigerians aren't good pple! sad

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by slawormiir: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
The story sha....

But this is not enough to conclude that she connived with those rapist

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Cerebellum: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Human being ehn

The Future is Femail ehnnn...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Lakside1955(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Well, I was actually raped by three girls at the age of 16 of which I was disvirgined, whom they are my classmates in secondary school, after so many attempts to woo me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Mayazed: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
chatinent:
Ok
inoki247:
eg eh
Mogajunior:
cool
BeeBeeOoh:
sad

See them space bookers

5 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Militant1: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by xeratech: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
As the best web developer in Nigeria I've got no time to read such long story. Can you give us a shorter version? Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Kobicove(m): 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2021
Enemy within sad

5 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by TeeGentle(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
People are wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Randal: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wickedness of man/woman

2 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by BrickDevo: 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Girls eeh!

1 Like

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by ogoloray(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
Na who no know wetin human being fit do, dey fear devil!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Annie001: 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
The heart of man is desperately wicked
Who dares know it!!!
This is shocking

3 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Terry44: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
angry

k-legged story.

7 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Foodqueen(f): 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
cry

2 Likes

Re: 'A Girl That Lived With Me Brought Rapists To Rape Me In My House' by Elidrisy20: 7:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Una no get papa house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unclad Headless Body Of A Woman In Enugu Discovered By Police (Graphic Pics) / Ritualists With Human Parts At Iyana-Ilogbo Ogun State Caught Today (Photos) / Prostitution Is Now Big Business In Festac Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.