Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Would You Value This Live And Work Abroad Course? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Would You Value This Live And Work Abroad Course? (160 Views)

How Do You Value Businesses / Live And Work In Mauritius / Here, We Offer You Value That Is Much More Than Price...kindly Check In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Would You Value This Live And Work Abroad Course? by philiancoop(m): 1:55am On Nov 15, 2021
Hi guys
I know many people want to migrate abroad for a better chance at life.

Many people have the problem of getting visa though.

I have a few friends and relatives who have moved to Germany and the UK to study and are currently living and working there.

Others are in Finland, Estonia, Austria, Canada and a little got into the US.

I was involved in their travel plans and processes and I know they were able to find ways that are completely legal but not so well known to bring down the cost of the whole process.

For example

•That a study visa is the easiest way to get into the UK now.
•The N14 million needed for proof of funds and part payment of school fees can be condensed to just 3M by a way
•The surest way to apply for admission in both Germany and UK and not be turned down
•Getting Scholarship of £2-6k or € for Germany
•Getting visa application right the first time.
•Compete process of japaing

All of these and more than these I want to put in a Do-It-Yourself course.

How much would you pay for this course?

NB: Just state the price you think it's worth but you can also share your experience with emigrating abroad

(1) (Reply)

Wholesale Vendors For Drop Shipping Luxury Items / Find Out The Key Benefits Of SEO For Every Type Of Business Out There / Do You Have Goods University Students Will Be Interested In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.