Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,476 members, 7,843,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Help! Phd Admission Offer In Australia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help! Phd Admission Offer In Australia (345 Views)

University Admission Offer Vs Nigeria Air Force Recruitment Offer / Please, I Got A Phd Admission In A Canadian University.... / Masters, PhD Admission In Canada And In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Phd Admission Offer In Australia by Luckyhaubae(f): 6:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Hello Nairalanders family. Please assist me with your suggestions base on related experiences. I applied for a PhD admission at a very popular Australian University during the just concluded Australian Government Scholarship. In my statement of purpose, I clearly indicated it there that my income in my home country is not sufficient to finance a PhD program in Australia as I even told them what I earned. slI woke up this morning and saw their congratulatory letter in my email with a lot of other documents. My greatest surprise is that they stated all the fees including the tuition fees that I need to pay which is around 7million naira. I don't have this money. Please is possible to still give me admission without given the scholarship? Note, while applying, there was a place they asked whether to go ahead with the processing of my admission request if I couldn't get the scholarship and I ticked "NO". Please kindly assist with your suggestions. Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Federal Poly, Offa Students Celebrate Sign Out In Grand Style (VIDEO) / Geology Or Mining Engineering Which One Is Best To Study In Nigeria / ASUU Threaten To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.