Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” (62571 Views)

Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll / "I Regret Enlarging My Boobs"- Vera Sidika (Photos) / #bbnaija: Exposing My Boobs, An Honest Mistake – Alex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by NwekeUG(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2021
For Big Brother Naija star, Angel Agnes Smith, has said that whatever she does with her boobs is nobody’s business.

Reacting to the question about her most prized possession that she would love to insure, Angel disclosed that she would rather have her eyes insured than her sexy boobs, which she says have attracted more attention to her.

“Honestly, it’s not anybody’s business what I do with my boobs. I will rather insure my eyes because I have an intense eyes alongside my most prized possession which is my mind,” she said.

According to the 21-year-old Akwa Ibom-born writer, who was the first female contestant to enter the BBNaija Season 6 House, she knew she was going to be controversial and people were going to ‘roast’ her for wearing revealing clothes. But then, she cared less because there were so many perspectives to her personality that many people did not know.

“I am not stereotypical. I don’t think the way every other person thinks. I am strategic and smart. My most prized possession is my mind, as it has always put me in many beautiful positions.

“Actually, it has been a blessing because once my mind is active, I go to work. My mind has put me in many beautiful places and not my physical endowment or appearance. It’s my mind that took me to Big Brother and gave me this huge platform that has made so many people now want to listen to me,” she narrated.

While admitting that she has a notorious mood swing, Angel, whom many perceive as flirty, described herself as naturally reclusive.

“I am a hyper-aware character who is always very conscious of her surroundings. I am overtly moved and if anything moves, I’ll move with it. I have social anxiety to the extent that for some days, I may not feel like talking to anybody. What people perceive as me having mood swing; is me just wanting to be in my own space. I genuinely like to be in my own space and I think that’s normal,” she said.

Angel noted that now that she is in the spotlight, nothing significant would change about her personality.

“Before the Big Brother, I was a bit reserved compared to when I was in the house where I had to push my emotions aside just to participate in some of the games, even if I didn’t feel like doing it. Now outside the house, I am back to my natural self and the way I talk, dress and have fun, which I am not going to tone down, it’s nobody’s business,” she said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/its-nobodys-business-what-i-do-with-my-boobs-bbnaija-star-angel/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 10:14am On Nov 15, 2021
To give birth to a Girl child in Nigeria is 3rd most deadliest things on earth.

426 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Flamees(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2021
If you like cut off your breast or burn it inside your bedroom it's none of our business, but It immediately became our business the moment you started posting it on social media.

BTW, where is this girl's shame? She's so shameless sad

Well, what do I know? Since I cannot shame the shameless let me cum and be going.

130 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

119 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Candidlady: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world!

31 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

number 1 is giving birth to a boy child! Not just in nigeria, all over the world!
Why are you crying, darling

218 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Candidlady:

WW3 is about to commence on Nairaland.

Let me come and go and get helment and cover my head

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Candidlady: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
Why are you crying, darling
crying for MAN~kind!!

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Davash222(m): 10:40am On Nov 15, 2021
Candidlady:

crying for MAN~kind!!
No Woman No Cry... remember?

180 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 15, 2021
OLO
SHO.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Candidlady: 10:46am On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

No Woman No Cry... remember?

you must have heard him wrong

"no LovePeddler'MEN no cry"

seun why you dey correct my spellings nau lol

w.h.o.r.e'MEN

9 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by isaiah4life(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
At the age of 37 if we see you in any church asking God for a husband eeh, na slap you go receive.

Your actions are seeds. Definitely, a day is coming where you will wish you lived a puritan lifestyle.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2021
Aunty, u better carry your boobs commot for here. Shameless goat.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:
Your comments dey always funny me undecided

16 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Romanoff(f): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
Davash222:

Lie.

To give birth to children and not bring them up in the way of God is deadly.

Swear say you no dey fornicate.

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Siberia01(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
45 years grin

21 years

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by maureensylvia(f): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm, you obviously took after your mom from below pics
Anyways, Your boobs your business grin

We that has big boobs are not even complaining

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by slawormiir: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by KingAzari: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Disgusting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
She's right..you guys don't pay her bills for y'all sake..
Na wetin no concern una na em una dey put mouth..

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by hibeebeeking: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
Why is the boobs in the pictures shown above difference.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Ernerstdavid55(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Dozie32(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Gettat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by VillageElder(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
grin WW3 loading grin grin
Davash222:

6 Likes

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Eyesore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith: “What I Do With My Boobs Is Nobody’s Business” by Nationsdaddy: 1:48pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hmmm what's the 1st and 2nd?
Davash222:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mompha Regains Freedom After Perfecting His Bail Condition / Paul Okoye Drills His Munosings, Says He Needs Six Packs For Ladies(Pic) / Somadina Adinma Is All Grown Up And Looking Cute, Reunites With Williams Uchemba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.