Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Help On How To Make Money Online Legally - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help On How To Make Money Online Legally (660 Views)

Exclusive Guide Reveals The New Way To Legally Relocate To Canada / How To Make Money Online Legally With Whatsapp? / Help On How To Send Neco Result To Wes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by Oresiri: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2021

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by alfred007(m): 10:58am On Nov 15, 2021
Things you can do to improve your earning abilities

1. Tech.
Learn any programming language. In 6months time u'll be glad u did.

2. Affiliate marketing.
I believe you've been seeing this on the internet regularly. Learn how's it's done and you'll be glad u did.

3. Crypto.
This can turn your life around. Look for who can tutor you.

4. Learn to trade forex.
Lots of people are making it from there.

Do what suits you. This is not a financial advice (NFA)

1 Like

Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by ClayP1(m): 8:52am On Nov 16, 2021
Oresiri:
Hi , please I have unemployed for a long period. Please I would like to use to platform to seek for help on how I can make a source on income online .Thank you

There are numerous ways to make money from your home. Some of them require monetary investments, and some do not; here, I am sharing the ways that do not require monetary investments.

Affiliate marketing:
Assuming that you don't have any product or service to sell, you can go for affiliate marketing which is the best way to make money as a beginner. Affiliate marketing is promoting other businesses ' products via affiliate links to get some commission in return.

Many affiliate programs pay you good commissions, but I would suggest you go with those affiliate programs that provide good commission as well as high-quality products to customers. For example, check out this affiliate program.

Start a blogging website:
Blogging is another good and one of the oldest and most popular ways to make money from your home; choose a topic and write your best content about it. Then, build an audience and monetize the website with ads, affiliate links, or other ways.

Start a YouTube channel:
Same as blogging, making money from YouTube is also a very popular way to get started. First, showcase your skills by publishing videos. Then monetize the channel with ads or affiliate marketing.

Sell e-books or online courses:
Sharing your knowledge with others is a good thing, and you can also make good money from it. Make an online course or E-book if you are best in a particular topic which is a one-time effort, then promote it all over the internet to get the best out of it.

Dropshipping:
Dropshipping is where you find customers, sell products to them, make your money, and the business does the rest of the work. Storing goods, packaging, and supplying them is done by the business.

Some other ways of making money are:

Trading
Freelancing
Content Writing
Content translating
Becoming an influencer
Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by Muwyn(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2021
It seems to me the easiest and most legal way to make money is to create your own site on the Internet, or even several sites.
Your web resource is an advertising platform where certain advertisements are placed. You can easily find information about their varieties on the Internet. For example, you can earn by placing ads or banners. The visitors who come to your portal, they see these ads, they can click on the banner or they can just read some information. That's what you make money on. The more visitors the more income you can have. Believe me, make money on your site is not very difficult and extremely interesting. This business is booming every day. Large portals make a few tens or even hundreds of thousands of dollars a month. I'm not even talking about mega-projects like Facebook, outlet or Amazon.
You can create a site on free hosting, or you can buy a domain and hosting. It will cost you nothing at all.
Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by Jexieslindy(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Be profitable with HISA series

If you're just starting out and you want to know which High Income Skill to invest in,

Here are top five you should consider;

1. Affiliate Marketing : This is one of the top digital skills one must know. It is an online industry is valued at over $300 billion dollars now. It involves recommending a high value products to qualified and interested persons, and getting paid a commission

2. Copy writing: This is another high valued skill which involves writing texts for the purpose of advertising, or other forms of marketing. The ultimate aim to get people to take action.

3. Freelancing: As the name signifies, you perform various services like writing, designing, marketing, teaching etc depending on what value you have to offer. As a freelancer, you get to do it at a price. Using platforms like Upwork, Fiverr, etc, you get clients from all works of life looking for your services, so finding them and offering your services is a good way to increase your income.

4. Graphic Design: This involves making graphic pictures about any kind of service. It is a colourful presentation of words or characters with the aim of attracting people to perform an action.

5. WhatsApp Marketing: Considering the digital world today, WhatsApp has proven to be the most direct and easiest way to market any business seeing as over 85% of the world occupants are using it.

Learning how to leverage WhatsApp in your business to increase sales is the best thing you can do now.

Eddie B Inyang is offering you a chance to explore these areas of High Income Skills with even more benefits.

With an access fee of #1000, you get a chance to learn any of these skills even if you're a beginner or you've never heard of HISA before.

Use HISA series to set a new pace for yourself in the remaining days of 2021.

Its not too late!

Send a WhatsApp message @08143479420 today and get the first edition of HISA series for just #1000

This offer lasts till Black Friday. If you miss this, you will have to access it for #10,000.

Your Advocate for HISA

Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by love2017(m): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you can provide Solutions for Mathematics problem, then you can be earning minimum of 20 dollars per day. Contact me if you are interested.
Re: Help On How To Make Money Online Legally by Oresiri: 12:11am On Nov 22, 2021
Hello, please how can I contact you

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is Nepoil Oil And Gas Company Real / Turn Your Pocket Around This Season / Need Information On Institute Of Management Proffessional Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.