Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,653 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

My Experience With A Wrong Partner - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Wrong Partner (52704 Views)

Marriage : Define A Wrong Person? / This Is What Happens When You Marry A Wrong Partner By Adesoji Omosebi (a Must W / Am I About To Make A Wrong Marital Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Timekeeper: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Funmiola95:
when I methim he was good guy , I didn't support juju I just wanted to help him somehow, he was very good to him nd we spend money for prayers and all sort of soaps, the baba is an alpha..no any ritual was made,and I did everything cos I was blinded by love

Thank God u moved on......

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Missmossy(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2021
Ammishaddai:
I wasn't referring to you. Learn to mind your own business
Why is there no option for voice note on NL undecided

This crab head of a guy needs to have his brain checked ASAP.

On her thread you tell her to mind her own business undecided you are more dumb than I assumed…

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by AgentGoat: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2021
CsRockefeller:
Hmmmmm. Bad guys seems to be winning.

We good guys get nothing, even when we put our all for the other party. I know many ladies who were feeling fly in school but are today very single and searching, one was telling me over the weekend that she hopes to find love this December, she's tired.

It's well. Let's all carry our cross. I'm carrying mine without wining about it.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by AutoChick4U(f): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Funmiola95:
it's not..heaven bear me witness
How can u even support a man willing to do rituals? That guy is just evil.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by AutoChick4U(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2021
@op you should have blocked and deleted his number immediately he mentioned yahoo. Thats how some men search out ladies they can eat from and run.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Damn op you actually followed your bf to a native doctor. You get mind o. It won't take anything for you to kill someone if you could do that. I pity the guy who would be unfortunate to date you men.

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Ishilove: 1:28am On Nov 16, 2021
Funmiola95:
wish I didn't fell for him..I almost sacrificed my life for him to become somebody, sometime last year I was able to see his post Tru a friend,he was cashing out big time, clubbing, spending money, using expensive car, spending money, when I'm here nursing the child alone, I hustle to put my kid in school and recently I just got him text books, it has not been easy, I called his parents 2years ago the father shun me off on phone, after everything I did for this guy, I cried almost everyday wish I didn't fall for him..
Stay away from him and his dirty, cursed money. He will reap what he sows

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Raalsalghul: 1:30am On Nov 16, 2021
This is a joke! This must be a joke! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by solidmyk(m): 7:01am On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Damn op you actually followed your bf to a native doctor. You get mind o. It won't take anything for you to kill someone if you could do that. I pity the guy who would be unfortunate to date you men.
grin
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ukaface(f): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2021
This story isn't real right?

Well if it's real ...Omo, babe you've gone thru alot o
Even tried supporting his Yahoo life. Some guys just dey heap curse for their head.

Mehn....just be strong ,and Keep pushing.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by ukaface(f): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Guess she was blinded by love, and she must have felt she was doing right supporting him .

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Klass99(f): 7:39am On Nov 16, 2021

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 16, 2021
Ishilove:

Stay away from him and his dirty, cursed money. He will reap what he sows
for years I haven't set my eyes on him
Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
kill? Go thru the thread again, did I say I went for rituals, I said I helped this guy, we both went to an alpha, I bought direct things for prayers just for my ex to be financially okay..In my entire life I've never wish anybody bad, and I won't start now, get the story before u conclude

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Wrong Partner by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Funmiola95:
kill? Go thru the thread again, did I say I went for rituals, I said I helped this guy, we both went to an alpha, I bought direct things for prayers just for my ex to be financially okay..In my entire life I've never wish anybody bad, and I won't start now, get the story before u conclude
Mtscheww. You has the guts to go to a native doctor. You can kill men. That's just the fact. How would you even enter such an unholy abode. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How To Divorce? My Sister's Husband Is About To Kill Her. / Please Should Continue My Marriage Plan With Her After Hearing This? / My Uncle Doesn't Want Me In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.