Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,523 members, 7,861,515 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:35 PM

“i’m Afraid They Sold The God” – A Nigerian-american Accuses Nigeria Custom Serv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / “i’m Afraid They Sold The God” – A Nigerian-american Accuses Nigeria Custom Serv (141 Views)

“i’m Afraid They Sold The God” – A Nigerian-american Accuses Nigeria Custom Serv / “i’m Afraid They Sold The God” – A Nigerian-american Accuses Nigeria Custom Serv / Nigeria Custom Service Final Screening Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“i’m Afraid They Sold The God” – A Nigerian-american Accuses Nigeria Custom Serv by Maxwell0771p: 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2021
A Nigerian-American has taken his case against the Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) public. The man, Traditional Dr. Ikenna Igirigi, in a chat with YeyeNews.com said that despite many petitions, bribes and pleading, NCS has failed to release a suitcase containing the instruments and materials he planned to use for rainmaking in the United States.

According to Dr. Igirigi who has lived in the United States for 28 years and in California for 15 years, he came back to Nigeria in February 2021 and gathered leaves, herbs, thunderstones (small meteorites that fall on earth as thunderbolts) and a carved god he inherited from his father which he was taking back to the US for his job as a rainmaker. At Murtala Muhammed International Airport, his suitcase was checked and agents of the NCS arrested him and took possession of the suitcase.

................ Click below for full story.............

https://yeyenews.com/im-afraid-they-sold-the-god-a-nigerian-american-accuses-nigeria-custom-services-of-selling-his-family-god/

(1) (Reply)

Hamilton For A Third Way Activist Center To Development / Veteran Nigerian Actor Baba Suwe Dies At 63 / THUNDERBIRD Customer Service ♠ +800*972*882.0 ♠ Phone Number Usa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.