Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host (3249 Views)

Toke Makinwa Is Showing COVID-19 Symptoms (Pix) / Toke Makinwa Is Looking For Christmas Romance That Will Last For 2 Weeks Only / Toke Makinwa Is Stylish & Elegant In New Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by ilohoge(f): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Haryhomyidhey(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2021
ilohoge:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcS7klcvMg
I swear she is indeed. She just Went there to do fashion parade. The hair she uses in the morning is different from the one of the afternoon and the one of the place of the talking drum. Still fixing nails and using heavy makeups in the jungle. Wahala for Toke Makinwa's fans sha.

8 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by larrybabanla(m): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2021
I know it's a woman that will open this thread, they hate themselves like kilode

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don’t understand why Nigerians are really focused on the host ? Like I don’t even get to notice all the nonsense people post about her and I’m not even a fan...change is constant! Deal with it and move on.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Lakadastickla: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
larrybabanla:
I know it's a woman that will open this thread, they hate themselves like kilode

Bro it’s actually the truth no hating, anyone watching GUS would notice it

4 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Lakadastickla: 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:
I don’t understand why Nigerians are really focused on the host ? Like I don’t even get to notice all the nonsense people post about her and I’m not even a fan...change is constant! Deal with it and move on.

The host helps to make the show interesting and that’s where toke is getting it all wrong… come see her for place of the asking drum na.. no action, no nothing,just too much Grammar

13 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by isaiah4life(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Because she is a woman abi. Why are some people misogynists? cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Emmypure: 11:36pm On Nov 15, 2021
Shey gulder ultimate search no beat big brother Naija again?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Ishilove: 1:22am On Nov 16, 2021
I agree. I watched it for the first time and was like "ahn ahn, these outfits are not jungle appropriate".

The organizers got this one wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by inoki247: 6:35am On Nov 16, 2021
You people no go allow us rest.....

You dey shout mak BBN finish nd dem bring u educative nd innovative program dem bring am for you people now you're still complaining...

you people should getat...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by lalasticlala(m): 8:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Emmypure:
Shey gulder ultimate search no beat big brother Naija again?

Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by lalasticlala(m): 8:26am On Nov 16, 2021
inoki247:
You people no go allow us rest.....

You dey shout mak BBN finish nd dem bring u educative nd innovative program dem bring am for you people now you're still complaining...

you people should getat...

grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by larrybabanla(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2021
Lakadastickla:

Bro it’s actually the truth no hating, anyone watching GUS would notice it
watching it too, she's a celeb, how do you want her to dress?
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Maxymilliano(m): 10:59am On Nov 16, 2021
Someone who is in the jungle rubbing powder and pancake.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Walkee: 11:29am On Nov 16, 2021
larrybabanla:
rest with this nonsense. If a woman criticise fellow woman it's because of hate? Don't men don't criticise men, is it also because men hate each other?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2021
Walkee:
rest with this nonsense. A woman criticising fellow woman is automatic hate?
So, men don't criticise men?

So you're happy with Buhari
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by DejiPlug(m): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2021
God help us with all these programs. SHABACH 21 is here. No time

https://www.nairaland.com/6852666/yaf-lagos-youths-ready-shabach

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by larrybabanla(m): 11:36am On Nov 16, 2021
Walkee:
rest with this nonsense. A woman criticising fellow woman is automatic hate?
So, men don't criticise men?
sure men do criticize men, but women, I bliv u know and understand what I'm talking about
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by TheWolfen(m): 11:46am On Nov 16, 2021
Myopic comment

isaiah4life:
Because she is a woman abi. Why are some people misogynists? cry

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Walkee: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2021
princetunex:

So you're happy with Buhari
I'm not. I insult Buhari, it's not because 'men hate men'
If a woman insult fellow woman you start seeing rubbish like 'women hate each other'
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by Walkee: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2021
larrybabanla:
sure men do criticize men, but women, I bliv u know and understand what I'm talking about
I don't know. "women hate each other" is a nonsense notion. All human have every right to criticise anybody, it is not hatred, it is criticism
Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by We4all: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
When I heard Toke was picked as the host, I knew it was going to be a flop. She lacks the charisma to host a show of that magnitude. I could recall watching the show because of the likes of Chidi Mokeme and Bob Manuel. Those guys were likable and had me glued to my screen.

What people don’t understand is that the success of a show largely depends on who the host is. This is why I miss BBA. IK as a host was the bomb!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Is The WORST Gulder ULTIMATE SEARCH Host by enemmo(f): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dstv and GUs organisers killed the program.

It used to show everyday for 3 weeks or so,not 24 hours daily, but every night after NTA news, so why is it shown on Saturdays and Sundays only.

Now that visual media is more dynamic. Netflix, Amazon, Apple TV, You tube , Instagram TV etc, and they reduced the screentime. OYO is their case since they refused to be progressive thinkers

(1) (Reply)

Ike Uche Dating Ini Edo's Husband's Ex-wife? / VIDEO: Wizkid And Flavour Having Mad Fun @ Flavour’s House / Check Out Genevieve's New Pix With A Charming Smile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.