Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,201 members, 7,849,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

You Can Own Your Own FULLY SERVICED Farmland, See Exactly How To Go About It - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / You Can Own Your Own FULLY SERVICED Farmland, See Exactly How To Go About It (219 Views)

31.69 Hac Of Farmland For Sale 500,000 Per Hac / Get bulldozer and tractor service For your farmland . / Fertile Farmland For Lease/sale At Owode Idiroko/ilaro Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Own Your Own FULLY SERVICED Farmland, See Exactly How To Go About It by auralstream: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2021
Hello folks,

I know you're here because you at least have an interest in agriculture, if by any means I'm correct then this post will make some sense to you...

I'm about to show you how you can own a FULLY SERVICED farmland in Nigeria and make tangible annual returns from this Land (Fully owned by you).

It may surprise you to know this, but

Agriculture remains the largest sector in Nigeria contributing an average of 24% to the nation's GDP over the past seven years (2013 – 2019).

In addition, the sector employs more than 36% of the country's labor force, a feat that ranks the sector as the largest employer of labor in the country.

In 2019 alone, Nigerians spent N22.8 trillion on food items, representing more than half (56.7%) of the total household expenditure of N40.2 trillion.

My name is Dr. Tolulope Paul and I'm here to tell you that with less than the cost of your high-end smartphone, you WILL make a fortune from Agriculture, You just need to follow a sustainable path.

Here is how you can get started on this journey,

No matter who you are, where you live, or how much experience you have… This 100% foolproof program guarantees peace of mind and consistent returns if you act on time.

This revolutionary farm ownership program is set to change the face of Agricultural investment across the country,

It helps you to fully own your own farm and earn consistent returns just with a few taps on your mobile device.

You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home before you start getting value from your investment.

Imagine a system that gives you full ownership of 4000m² of fully serviced farmland - to cultivate plantain + All registration papers (deed of assignment).

Our team manages your farmland all year round while you sit back and reap the rewards.

Just To make your life easier, You are fully covered by our very strict satisfaction policy,

Your assets (Farm, Crops, Irrigation kits) are all fully insured by LeadWay Assurance.

PS: Remember, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain because not only are you going to make mouth-watering returns,

(1) (Reply)

Four Ways You Can Make Cool Money From Yam Cultivation. / Chubby Chicks / Don't Let The Heat Affect The Oxygen Distribution In Your Pond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.