Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,279 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:43 PM

What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents (778 Views)

Nairalanders Please Help, My First Son Is Behaving Somehow / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / My Ex Said Her Son Is Mine - Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents by AmeLonRo(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2021
Some have argued at my initial video on this topic that no ordinary son is a pride to his father or mother.
I mean to challenge you to excel in whatever you do.
Do more to help someone in legitimate ways to help others.
Get better to assist others to excel.
Aspire to feed many and not yourself.

Let's go.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQmxLo8R2Q
Re: What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents by Fly2London3Baba: 11:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
Who cares about what you mean or don't mean?

2 Likes

Re: What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents by AmeLonRo(m): 5:46pm On Dec 21, 2021
Your reply shows that you care sir. Others who are silent care too.

Fly2London3Baba:
Re: What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents by Fly2London3Baba: 11:53am On Mar 07, 2022
Your responses shows you care. The number of views for the topic shoes a lot of people care too.
Fly2London3Baba:
Re: What I Mean When I Said No Ordinary Son Is A Pride To The Parents by AmeLonRo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 27, 2022
Fly2London3Baba:
Your responses shows you care. The number of views for the topic shoes a lot of people care too.
I know. I know you care.

(1) (Reply)

I Want Your Baby / MEN, WE DARE YOU TO CHALLENGE US ( WOMEN) TO THIS STUNT IF YOU ARE MAN ENOUGH . / My Younger Brother Always Challenge My Authority Because Of My Small Statue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.