Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud (50551 Views)

10 Shocking Bible Verses About ‘yahoo Yahoo’, Fraud, Ponzi Scheme And All Dishon / 10 Bible Verses Against Yahoo Yahoo, Ponzi Scheme, Money Rituals / Happiness: 7 Bible Verses On How To Live A Joyful Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by IamAsiri: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2021
dominique:

This is definitely confusing. I know there's an agbara in Badagry but the agbara industrial estate in Ogun state is in Ota local government. Lagos-Badagry expressway does not connect with Ogun state in any way so I felt the agbara in question is the one close in sango ota. I'll make some more findings

It's the same Agbara though you'll get to Ota first if you are coming from Abeokuta/Ifo. I have been there before. It's an industrial estate in Agbara that has some of these blue chip manufacturing companies. Just remembered I've been there before. It's better he gets somewhere around Agbara or at worst Sango-ota. It's not advisable to go to all those Alagbado axis as it might be difficult to get to Agbara early enough because they used to have poor road network at a time (don't know about now though).
Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by Samsonklin(m): 7:03pm On Nov 22, 2021
And Ecclesiastics (I won't tell u d verse.) said "invest in foreign trade and one of these days, you will make profits"
Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by ericmor: 7:18pm On Nov 22, 2021
That No7 en. There is one thing I noticed about all the verses, don't let me talk so that the fraud stars won't take advantage of it
Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by Akharmony: 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2021
Amen
Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by Pjoe238: 11:17am On Nov 29, 2021
You lied, OP was right. Wealth from get-rich-quick schemes quickly disappears; wealth from hard work grows over time. Check New Living Translation

hopefulLandlord:
OP dishonestly changed many of the verses to fit his agenda. if you don't believe me just Google each verse and see. for instance *Proverbs 13:11* doesn't say anything about "get rich quick"

I guess lying is okay, so long you're doing it for Jesus. isn't that what most preachers do anyways?
Re: 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2021
dominique:

I got this off Google

Manufacturer in Agbara, Ogun State, Nigeria. ... Nestlé Nigeria Plc ... KM 32, Lagos Badagry Express Road, Agbara Industrial Estate Ado Odo/Ota Agbara Ogun

This is indeed confusing, There is an agbara in lagos Lagos-Badagry expressway, there's another one in Lagos-Abeokuta expressway in Ogun state. I don't think there are any factories in Badagry. The agbara industrial estate in Ogun state is a very large industrial hub and does not connect with Badagry expressway in anyway. We need to create a topic on this. Can you do a topic and tag me asap?
It in Lagos- Abeokuta Expressway, Ogun State. And I've returned back to Warri. The result came out just yesterday. I score below the average, I failed. Critical math question, 25 Questions only. All objectives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation / Why "Safe" Sex Could Be Very Dangerous / 22 Noisy Churches Shut Down In Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.