Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,604 members, 7,851,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:48 PM

Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil (52311 Views)

Watch Maria Camila Villalba Video / Unknown Gunmen Has Hit On Me / Married Woman Gang Raped In Front Of Her Husband In Cross River State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by ObaKlaz: 11:27am On Nov 16, 2021
suffering:
Nairaland moderators no go school. One can’t blame them. For many of them this is the only outlet they use to learn usage of grammar and article construction.
We go dey nack dem until dem get sense.

1 Like

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by vickydevoka(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
That's y I love igbo people especially Anambra people. Once de husband dies the lady I drq first suspect
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by nomenclature(m): 11:35am On Nov 16, 2021
Scavenging for something to hold on to ,as a human that cannot even create a toe of another human,you have no right to take life no matter the bone of contention
Ryda:
You can't just wake up and ordered a hit on someone, especially a loved one. The report is incomplete!
We need to know the other side of the story angry
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by obavilla: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2021
*OPLUS ENGINEERING SERVICES*
INSTALLATION/MAINTENANCE
1. CCTV SYSTEM ,
2. Intercom system
3. Electric fencing
4. Hotel card locks
5. Networking
6. General ICT consultation

http:///+2348070816409
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by sophiaabigail(f): 11:54am On Nov 16, 2021
This world eh, problem no dey finish. As a broke guy nobody will want to marry you because they say you cannot take care of a wife. Ok, you hammer con say make you marry, haaaa na gold digger and cheat you go con meet. Women will marry a man because of economic security but will have another man just for sexual adventures. It's not just to make money ooh, also surround yourself with the right people. As a woman if you know you don't love a man, leave him alone. Because women are devils to the man they don't love. If we use you girls as baby mama only everybody will complain. 192.168..l00.1

1 Like

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Davash222(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2021
Candidlady:
Speechless
All of a sudden, you're speechless cheesy

Interesting

3 Likes

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by ledaman: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2021
The future is female

1 Like

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by BMZK: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bola146:
lipsrsealed Very sad embarassed a proverb in Yoruba says any woman having concubines will either kill the husband or herself!
Please how do you say so in Yoruba?
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Originalsly: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:

You can't just wake up and ordered a hit on someone, especially a loved one. The report is incomplete!
We need to know the other side of the story >:

(

Really? This is Brazil... didn't you read she is a gang leader? Our cults are child play to any South American gang ... they are ruthless.
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by reuben81: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:
u guys are part of the problem,in this world someone was killed u husband as a matter of fact and u are asking for the order side of the story it's well my brother
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Ykc2(m): 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
ArchiLimited:
South America and deadly gangs...so inseperable. Everywhere in the world has it's own problem. Nigeria and...
if na for nigeria once the woman cry say na her husband enemy or his family people police go commot eyes for her, but oyibo people na family people be first suspect,
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Billygee2u: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
gfon:
Fear women,dem deadly pass nuclear weapon
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Litmus: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
discusant:

Nigeria’s problems are worst in the world.

No other country in the world has worse problems than Nigeria.

South American or Brainwashed African spotted. smiley
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by wink2015(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
There is so much tragedy in life.

Even within families.

Just enjoy whatever you want to enjoy as long as it last.

1 Like

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by lomprico(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
na so Mile 1-3 diobu girls dey
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:
What other side of the story do you want to know that will justify her killing of her husband?
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sunisonflex39:
Sapphire and photohantas..

Come and carry una sister
You won't see those hypocrites here.

2 Likes

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2021
discusant:

Have you lived in every country of the world?

2 Likes

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
ObaKlaz:
We go dey nack dem until dem get sense.
Those moderators no get sense at all!
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Segun2222: 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ui
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by shogsman(m): 1:04pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:
Oh look at you, shit like this happen dozens of times over there and the west especially Mexico, USA.
A boy just woke up and killed all his family members including his Grandma and sisters in Texas s couple weeks ago, he even left an Instagram post sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Aren't Nigerian women such saints?

:Ducks fireball by misogynistic Nigerian men. lolz
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Litmus: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Deleted
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by winner37(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
My wife will not kill Me instead i will Kill her ..
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by rajiedreez: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Ryda:
so when you hear the complete story, the hit is justifiable abi.
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Starzo: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
discusant:

Go and 'enjoy' life in Venezuela .
Come back and tell us the story.

Small children don liter this place aswear.
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Germi9: 1:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abobi fear women
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Litmus:

I've possibly traveled to meany more than you have and have relatives, friends and associates in additional places. And i have a keen interest in humanity, sciences, literature, international relations and politics. I'm not like many Nigerians trapped in a bubble of local negative news vulnerable to the lies of external interests. Even my ancestral lines way back where, due to extraordinary circumstances exposed to the outside world, when other natives still believed that Queen Victoria was a goddess because the Whitman informed them thusly , exploiting their technological advantages. Actually, the same some of nonsense, as that Queen Victoria stuff, is what plays out in the contemporary narrative of Hellish Nigeria versus Heavenly elsewhere. Nigeria's insular majority are being exploited.

Anyway, wider knowledge about the world may eventually free the Nigeria masses from the brainwashing they are currently undergoing.
You have traveled more than I have do you know me? Anyway I didn't bother reading your narratives because saying that Nigeria is the most hellish nation in the world show that you haven't traveled wide! Have you ever been or lived in some South American countries?
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by Litmus: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
stayclearofme:

Have you lived in every country of the world?

Apologies, stayclearofme, i misquoted you. I thought your question was directed at me instead you were rightly qustioning Discusant.
Re: Camila Marodin Orders Fatal Gang Hit On Her Husband In Brazil by stayclearofme: 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Litmus:

Apologies, stayclearofme, i misquoted you. I thought your question was directed at me instead it was directed rightly at
Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs Reacts To Shooting Of Civilian In Ijebu-Ode In Viral Video / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / CCTV: Househelp Caught Trying To Suffocate Her Colleague In Abuja (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.