Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta (39198 Views)

Lionel Messi Tells Barcelona He Wants To Leave / Kante, Azpilicueta, Ampadu & Others Rock Chelsea Away Kit (Photos) / Tottenham Striker, Harry Kane Headbutts Chelsea's Cesar Azpilicueta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by NwaNimo1(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
shevchenko:

Was this a foul ?

Nope.......it's shoulder to shoulder aka a 'barge'.
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by lomprico(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Experienced old players will do nothing.

They should concentrate on buying players for the long term...

don't they have that already?
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by spartan117(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Commot dere....

[img]https://c./sFp07mltTMgAAAAd/lukaku-azpilicueta.gif[/img]
Where you dey see all these GIFs sef cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by bigcasava1(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Xavi you no well
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Youngthug69(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by lomprico(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
flexyrule:
Chelsea ain't selling...

they don't have a choice
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Royalty83(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Bad move for me..
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Youngthug69(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
Omo oba cool

Xavi abeg collect dis one cool ur head

Is like ur head dy hurt.

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Silentgroper(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
flexyrule:
Chelsea ain't selling...
it's nt up to chelsea if he isnt going to renew..
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Rastaramsey(m): 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
lomprico:

don't they have that already?

Adding to them is a big mistake....

They should find younger ones e.g kounde of Sevilla or pay Torres of Villarreal....

Azpilicueta will be a liability to them because he can't play for more 2 seasons....
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Uniquekriss(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hemanwel:
Wait o! What is Xavi up to gan gan sef?? Calling back players who are close to hanging their boots. What style is he planning to introduce into modern-day football that warrants him recalling players who have lost pace in the game? I just hope he knows what he's doing.
It's a tactics that I guess would work, take note that these old players he's calling are all "free" players, he needs them as back and most importantly to give experience and motivation to the up and coming stars in the squad.
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
Trabelsi:
I've missed Nairaland embarassed The vibes, people like slawomir , righteousness and manna

I love you all cheesy
Remove the vulture grilla from that list plz

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Edun00700: 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2021
What of lukaku
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Basicend: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
Why is this clown always looking for all Chelsea players?

He and his broke club should get out.

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Badintentions: 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just be like say i dey view center dey watch two match

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by adebwalex(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Commot dere....

Olawuwo lukaku na yeye guy ooo

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by naija1stnigar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just like man u which has been struggling after the ojoro days of Ferguson, it is now Barca's turn to suffer after their domination of the la liga and messi effect, more woes to follow, this guy from Carpenter's league thinks la liga is a child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Bamzyriches451: 1:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
This xavi nor get respect Sha, he wan buy Chelsea captain? Em dey ment
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Myself2(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
DissTroy:

All on free transfer. He's acquiring players without even spending a penny and they all want to be part of the army Xavi is building.

2008 - 2012 era of total football and dominance is coming back. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

grin grin grin
Be afraid of old men wey their bone don soak oil ?
I laff in Lai Mohammed
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Judolisco(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rastaramsey:
Na Free agent them wan dey buy now

LMAO
he is buying leaders.... Azpiliqueta's consistency should be studied in d University...

2 Likes

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Rastaramsey(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2021
Judolisco:
he is buying leaders.... Azpiliqueta's consistency should be studied in d University...

Maybe in kwara state University

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Judolisco(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Maybe in kwara state University
prophet!!! Na my alma mater bdat... Bless me bro
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Oladapo3971(m): 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by nkemoma(m): 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
Tho Xavi is mad.. He should better remove his eyes from CFC before Ogun kee him there...

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by BigDawsNet: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
CSTRR:

It's Chelsea that will buy your best players, not the other way round.

What a finished club.

I'm not a Barcelona fan cool

Bet if you wanna trade!

I will give you Origi while I take your Werner
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by CSTRR: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2021
BigDawsNet:

I'm not a Barcelona fan cool

Bet if you wanna trade!

I will give you Origi while I take your Werner
If you want Werner, bring Salah or mane, then maybe we will consider.

Werner is younger than both of them anyway.
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by wisdomkid: 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
All the garbage barca bought over the years left them in this mess. Instead of going for the future, this one is asking for the past. I hope he's not planning on turning them to the old ladies FC n Italy.

Abeg calm down. That guy is ageless and an asset. Do you even watch matches to see his control on the field? Watch football without sentiments abeg.
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Gobdddd(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
It seems this Xavi is confused.

You signed Dani Alves, 36, who is a RB and now another RB, Cesar, 32.

Funny

Businesslist:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/11/16/laliga-xavi-tells-barcelona-to-sign-chelsea-captain/
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by AK481(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Commot dere....

who go pay for this guy camera now ?

1 Like

Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by mrikay: 3:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
This is how some people look for trouble. Did Chelsea tell him that Azpilicueta is for sale?
Re: Xavi Tells Barcelona To Sign Cesar Azpilicueta by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2021
xavi I hope u know what u are here to do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2012 Final: Zambia Vs Ivory Coast (8 - 7)Pens On 12th February 2012 / Alvaro Morata Joins Atletico Madrid (Photos) / Obafemi Martins Donates ₦200,000, Wheelchair To Traffic Warden In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.