Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) (43130 Views)

9-Month Pregnant Woman Who Led A Robbery Gang Arrested In Edo / 8-Month Pregnant Woman Chops Off Her Husband's Penis - Graphic Pictures / 8-Month Pregnant Nigerian Woman Trafficked To Lebanon And Locked Up, Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by AprokoGirl: 7:09am On Nov 16, 2021
A man, identified simply as Azeez, is currently on the run, after allegedly beating his 8-months pregnant wife to death in Saki area of Oyo State.

It was gathered that the deceased, Nimatallahi, reportedly slummed while she trying to run away from her aggressive husband.

According to SakiFirst, she was rushed to the hospital but sadly, gave up the ghost three hours later. Cleaning Services In Lekki

“She was eight months pregnant. Based on our findings and investigation, Nimatallahi once lost a pregnancy of same stage to domestic vi*lence from her husband, Azeez. He was well known by neighbors and family to be a wife b*ater. Azeez is in his 40s, while the deceased was in her 30s” they wrote.

Shared By: https://www.instagram.com/p/CWT2XJwrzj4/

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2021
FTC I dedicate this to my lovely sister chineye she is from a caring world please like for her . If his father did the same to his mother he will be nowhere to be found today, he killed 2 innocent lifes a day he is more than a coward.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Lawlab249: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Hmm
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by chatinent: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Any man who beats his wife deserves to be electrocuted!

Any man who his wife beats, undecided, the husband still deserves to be electrocuted!

My verdict: catch Azeez, seize Azeez, beat Azeez until he ceases to be Azeez.

103 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Davash222(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2021
Omo, to marry now na big problem.

Godspeed to all married people. You guys are the real MVPs.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by delzbaba(m): 7:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Azeez is a bastard.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Loxleyy(m): 7:25am On Nov 16, 2021
He doesn't need to live anymore but let him be chemically castrated first before sentencing....

Innocent Baby that haven't known evil

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by temitope27(m): 7:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Pls look for that bastard and jail him, cos he is a disgrace to men

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Shetemi12(m): 7:31am On Nov 16, 2021
I dont think God should forgive him. Because he killed two souls but who am i to judge??

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by gfon(m): 7:34am On Nov 16, 2021
I blame the wife..some women baffle me sha,how do you stay with someone that always beat you up everytime??she even lost a pregnancy before,but she still stayed with the monster.the signs were glaring that he's gonna kill you someday,but she still stayed.Mehn i weak for some women o

33 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by daddytime(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Double homicide.

What happens to just walking away?

I pray the deceased and innocent baby get the justice that they deserve.

Evil..

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by xpressionx(m): 7:46am On Nov 16, 2021
kai
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by benuejosh: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2021
Though i totally and in every form condemn beating of a woman and likewise women beating men. But i would like to know what really triggers a man to lay his hands on a woman? What did she do?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2021
chatinent:
Any man who beats his wife deserves to be electrocuted!

Any man who his wife beats, undecided, the husband still deserves to be electrocuted!

My verdict: catch Azeez, seize Azeez, beat Azeez until he ceases to be Azeez.
But you once said you see nothing wrong in giving a sound resetting slap to a stubborn wife.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2021
Well,when and if I get married I'm sure my husband will know quite well that laying a finger on me will be his greatest undoing on earth,even if I forgive him,my beloved dad and brothers will never forgive him and let him go scot free,I'm sure of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by DoctorDree(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2021
Oloriburuku
I pray he is found and served jungle justice
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Asgard73: 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
... and would have mined her skull if no be say dem cramp am

Yoruba doings..
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by merits(m): 11:12am On Nov 16, 2021
cryrip
eleribu on the run.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by mimicherry: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Any man that puts his hands on a woman does not deserve to be called a man

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Find him , castrate him and kill him little by little he is a beast beating a woman is bad talkless of beating an eight months old pregnant woman

He is surely a beast

But the woman no try at all this is not the first time of him beating u in such condition, what are you still waiting for

U should have run for ur life I hope other ladies will learn from this

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Gbagura: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Men, if you can't contain your anger please don't marry. Women are the same everywhere with their unpredictable attitudes, white or black, but it takes maturity and tacts to live with them peacefully. Those men celebrating 30,40,50 years of wedding anniversary saw hell but endured those periods with maturity hence the pride to celebrate those years.

Marriage is where you keep learning and never graduates.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Omniman(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
lipsrsealed

One day you professing love, next day you beating em black and blue.

What has gotten into you. angry

Married people dey try sha

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Sergio101(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
cheesy meth in ogbomosho

But this is a very sad news.
RIP dear lady.
your sin was just that you married........ sorry

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Rastaramsey(m): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2021
Damnnnnn

Another frustrated afonja bastard

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Mindlog: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
benuejosh:
Though i totally and in every form condemn beating of a woman and likewise women beating men, i would like to know what really triggers a man to lay his hands on a woman? What did she do?

What triggered him to beat her that ended up killing wife and child? What could she have done to justify killing her and the baby in the womb? I know if she was your relative you won't say same!

16 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by FuckDModz: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Skull miners on the beat
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by bouncin04(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Some women mouth no good o, imagine a woman her husband no get car always calling my 2003 corolla jalopy , but that's not a reason to hit her though cry cry

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Juell(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2021
Now this is so sad and preventable. It happened the first, second, third time and it also continued.... Must you stay married?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by ForeThinker: 11:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Frustration
Re: Man Beats His 8-Month Pregnant Wife To Death In Oyo (Picture) by Juell(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Iyaebe:
Well,when and if I get married I'm sure my husband will know quite well that laying a finger on me will be his greatest undoing on earth,even if I forgive him,my beloved dad and brothers will never forgive him and let him go scot free,I'm sure of this.
Nothing will warrant that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Slumps After Slap By An Officer In Lagos. Photos, Video / Most Wanted Poacher In Yankari Arrested, Has Killed Countless Elephants / Sugar Daddy Dies In Students' Hostel: EBSU Student & Boyfriend Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.