Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- (777 Views)

What Do You Want From God Today? / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 8:44am On Nov 16, 2021
Proverbs 30:11-14
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.

12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.

14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men

As we have Truly Seen today, atheists have Truly Come to fulfill these Words of Prophecies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2021
The Word of God as Contained in the Bible, Always, Always cometh to Pass.

2 Likes

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2021
Let him who hath an eye to see, let him see what the Bible hath said and how it cometh to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. Isaiah 55:11
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by orisa37: 6:39am On Nov 17, 2021
THAT'S THE PROPHETIC WITCH WHO JUST SAID SHE SAW T.B JOSHUA AND IDAHOSA IN HELL.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Myer(m): 8:39am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Proverbs 30:11-14
11 There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.

12 There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.

13 There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.

14 There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaw teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men

As we have Truly Seen today, atheists have Truly Come to fulfill these Words of Prophecies.

Your ignorance of scripture is littered everywhere on NL.
A prophecy is about the future.
A proverb is formed from observations of past patterns.

Proverbs was not talking about the future. Learn to study your bible for personal growth and not for arguments.

4 Likes

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Myer:

Proverbs was not talking about the future. Learn to study your bible for personal growth and not for arguments.

Why do you people like to roll in shame and disgrace? grin

The beginning of that chapter Answers you. grin

Proverbs 30:1
1) The words of Agur the son of Jakeh Even The Prophecy:
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Myer(m): 9:24am On Nov 21, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Why do you people like to roll in shame and disgrace? grin

The beginning of that chapter Answers you. grin

Proverbs 30:1
1) The words of Agur the son of Jakeh Even The Prophecy:

Most interpretations called it "words" or "utterance" only KJV uses the word "prophecy."

The book of proverbs as the name implies is about proverbs.

Proverbs by definition isn't a prophecy but observations from past events.

2 Likes

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2021
Myer:

Most interpretations called it "words" or "utterance" only KJV uses the word "prophecy."

Not my problem!
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Myer(m): 8:09am On Nov 25, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Not my problem!

Blame everyone for your problem except your self. Typical of your kind.

1 Like

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:53am On Nov 25, 2021
Myer:

Blame everyone for your problem except your self. Typical of your kind.

I said I do not have a problem, yet you say I blame others for a problem I do not have. You are definitely insane. grin
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Myer(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I said I do not have a problem, yet you say I blame others for a problem I do not have. You are definitely insane. grin

Guess we all know now to add lying to your long list of problems.

Guess who is the father of all lies?

1 Like

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Corrections: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2022
Myer:

The word of God never DIES it's from one GENERATION to another

1peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Myer(m): 8:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Corrections:

The word of God never DIES it's from one GENERATION to another

1peter 1:25
But the word of the Lord endures forever.” And this is the word that was preached to you
2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Your observation contradicts mine how?
A Proverb is formed when one observed recurring patterns.
A prophecy is formed when the Spirit leads one to speak of things yet to come, most times, things that have never occurred ever before.
Proverb is not exclusive to bible, even prophecy is not exclusive to bible.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 1:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Myer:

Guess we all know now to add lying to your long list of problems.

Guess who is the father of all lies?

The records say you are the Liar here and prove that you resorting to lies and Fall of ad hominem all because you could not fault my post.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2022
See the generation and you can see they are the people who call themselves "atheists"

WilliamRaz21:

Introduction

If you’re

The Bible predicts that The Final Generation will come, and there's no turning back. Learn everything you need to know about this final generation before it arrives.

First, the Bible speaks of a time when people will get so wicked that God will have to destroy them. This is called the "great tribulation."...
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by AntiChristian: 7:40pm On Nov 21, 2022
I think I have to agree that the liespeaker is an abusive liar!

1 Like

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
AntiChristian:
I think I have to agree that the liespeaker is an abusive liar!

It's your right to agree to any thing but we all know The Truth is. And The Truth shows YOU ARE A TRUE SEED OF SATAN as your actions have proven.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by AntiChristian: 9:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It's your right to agree to any thing but we all know The Truth is. And The Truth shows YOU ARE A TRUE SEED OF SATAN as your actions have proven.

It seems your utterances are now complete lies!

Replace the truth in your moniker with lie!
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

It seems your utterances are now complete lies!

Replace the truth in your moniker with lie!

It shows that the only thing you have to say is to lie just as your father Satan does because your satanness is revealed.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by AntiChristian: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

It shows that the only thing you have to say is to lie just as your father Satan does!

Another lie again!

My father is human!

He dey hin house!

Stop telling lies!

2 Likes

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 9:48pm On Nov 21, 2022
AntiChristian:

Another lie again!

My father is human!

He dey hin house!

Stop telling lies!

Like father like son. Satan must born Satan. Since you are evil, then your father is Satan "the-evil"
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 10:49pm On Dec 11, 2022
Proven!

kingxsamz:

Yes we're evil and wicked. cheesy
And that wickedness go reach everybody.
You can cry about it all you want. cool
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by kingxsamz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:
Proven!

grin grin grin grin
Guy seek mental help. It's not too late.

1 Like

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by sonmvayina(m): 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker....how low have you fallen..

So sad...
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2022
sonmvayina:
So sad...

The resident lunatic has data.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
kingxsamz:

grin grin grin grin
Guy seek mental help. It's not too late.

Satan and his lies. Normal.
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by kingxsamz(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

So sad...

He's chasing shadows at this point.

1 Like

Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by sonmvayina(m): 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

The resident lunatic has data.

But see, they are using you to sweep the floor and pack the dirt....

Sad, to say the least..
Re: Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- by Dtruthspeaker: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

But see, they are using you to sweep the floor and pack the dirt....

Sad, to say the least..

Exactly what the insane say.

(1) (Reply)

Jerusalem Church Leader Says Israeli Extremists Threaten Christian Presence / Thank God You Survived An Accident? / Jesus Said He Has Not Come To Bring Peace, But Sword. Is This Your God?(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.