Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,626 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? (547 Views)

My Niece Just Got Scammed By Carbon Loan Company / Donors To Victims Of Otedola Bridge Tanker Fire Receive Death Threats / Trader Murdered After Threats From Estranged Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Oluwainnie(f): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2021
I'm not sure Nigeria as a country is ready to take on an online loan service

Because why on earth would a loan company be sending messages about how one person borrowed money and has refused to pay back��

Was I there when this transaction was carried out so why am I included when it's time to pay back. ��

On a normal day why would you borrow money and refuse to pay back sef at stipulated time??

That's practically the same attitude humans use in real life and you take the same thing even to a loan company and those ones will start sending SMS up and down

Most times I don't even know the person being referred to.

My concern now is when this defaulters don't pay up, any idea on how this loan company retrieve their money??��

How reliable is a tracking system?

Or is it just the same supposed threatening SMS and robotic calls that they do?

what's your opinion I would love to know
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Pierocash(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2021
Oluwainnie:
I'm not sure Nigeria as a country is ready to take on an online loan service

Because why on earth would a loan company be sending messages about how one person borrowed money and has refused to pay back��

Was I there when this transaction was carried out so why am I included when it's time to pay back. ��

On a normal day why would you borrow money and refuse to pay back sef at stipulated time??

That's practically the same attitude humans use in real life and you take the same thing even to a loan company and those ones will start sending SMS up and down

Most times I don't even know the person being referred to.

My concern now is when this defaulters don't pay up, any idea on how this loan company retrieve their money??��

How reliable is a tracking system?

Or is it just the same supposed threatening SMS and robotic calls that they do?

what's your opinion I would love to know
Nobody borrowed money with the intention not to pay. It is the criminal behaviours of this loan companies that made some people to refuse to pay.

You cannot blackmail me, abuse my privacy,and assassinate people's character and at the end expect them to pay.

Someone took loan ,and to pay with interest,because he couldn't meet up at the stipulated time,after some days you start harassing and destroying the person ,meanwhile the loan keeps reading interests on daily basis ,and after doing that,you expect to be paid with all those interests coupled with the blackmail? It won't work.

Why putting daily interest in the first place? Because they know there definitely will be late repayment,since they know that,why still going about destroying the person when there is a delay in repayment?
Some persons have lost jobs, contracts, and opportunities because of those messages,and defamation. How do you now expect such a person to meet up with the payments after destroying them
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2021
Once they blackmail you, don't pay back tongue
No loan app Can track you cheesy unless na gurumi abi gbomulelantern
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Oluwainnie(f): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2021
Pierocash:
Nobody borrowed money with the intention not to pay. It is the criminal behaviours of this loan companies that made some people to refuse to pay.

You cannot blackmail me, abuse my privacy,and assassinate people's character and at the end expect them to pay.

Someone took loan ,and to pay with interest,because he couldn't meet up at the stipulated time,after some days you start harassing and destroying the person ,meanwhile the loan keeps reading interests on daily basis ,and after doing that,you expect to be paid with all those interests coupled with the blackmail? It won't work.

Why putting daily interest in the first place? Because they know there definitely will be late repayment,since they know that,why still going about destroying the person when there is a delay in repayment?
Some persons have lost jobs, contracts, and opportunities because of those messages,and defamation. How do you now expect such a person to meet up with the payments after destroying them

They've probably had lots of cases of unpaid loans hence their resolve to go the cruel way

Either ways, I still don't see how this helps them in retrieving their funds
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Oluwainnie(f): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
Once they blackmail you, don't pay back tongue
No loan app Can track you cheesy unless na gurumi abi gbomulelantern

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if in the nearest future they liase with cbn and freeze your account based on bvn?
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:29am On Nov 17, 2021
Oluwainnie:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

What if in the nearest future they liase with cbn and freeze your account based on bvn?
then you show them the blackmail message grin grin grin
They won't dare to once they have blackmail you embarassed
Re: How Effective Is The Threats From Online Loan Company? by Oluwainnie(f): 10:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
then you show them the blackmail message grin grin grin
They won't dare to once they have blackmail you embarassed

angry grin grin grin
A debt is a debt, blackmail message or not

(1) (Reply)

ROYAL CONFESSION / Hon Musa Nuhu A Gafiya: Changing The Narrative Of Representative Democracy / Hot Gist!!! Tems Pregnant For Wizkid + Burna Boy & Mom F!ght Over Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.