Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:19 AM

Canbus Or Non-canbus - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Canbus Or Non-canbus (732 Views)

Volkswagen Passat Turbo Or Non Turbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Canbus Or Non-canbus by abel1234: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2021
In a blog post, I read that improved performance, durability, and more advanced features accompany CANBUS-designed bulbs. Is this true? So, is it better to choose CANBUS designed bulbs for my automotive lighting needs?

Please advise. Here is the link to the respective blog post here.
https://undergroundlighting.com/blogs/headlight/everything-about-canbus-non-canbus-light-bulbs
Re: Canbus Or Non-canbus by GabrielMagarey: 7:12am On Jun 02, 2022
If you are planning on buying auto parts for your car, it is best to make sure that you have or have a way to order the original and genuine ones. For one thing, some people may try to scam you by selling duplicate parts but in the end, they are not as durable so they can only last for a short time. While buying from this www.suncentauto.com/torchbeam.html site adds to your convenience while buying spare auto parts & accessories, it is still important to check with the seller if he or she offers warranty on what you are going to buy so that if something goes wrong after making a purchase, you would be able to get it replaced immediately

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Relay Or Thermostat. / Help Me Choose A Car, / 2012 Toyota Camry Foreign Used For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.