Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal (21708 Views)

Physically Challenged Maths Teacher Who Uses Crutches Shows His Football Skills / ESUT Female Student Who Hawks ‘Okpa’ In School Makes Waves (Photo) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by SiggyNG: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2021
Update from

Chiwetalu Charity, a 300-level student of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) has shared her ordeal on how she ended up with her disability stating she wasn't given birth to that way.

In an interview with BBC Pidgin, she lamented that men are ashamed of taking her out by reason of her condition. The accountancy undergraduate explained that men would rather she remained inside.

Charity recalled a particular conversation with a man in which he revealed that moving in public with her appeared that he was walking with a child.

According to the Enugu State University of Science and Technology accountancy student, when she was very much younger, it was noticed that there wasn't any blood flowing through the veins in her legs, BBC Pidgin reveals.

This resulted in her legs getting rotten. Charity was taken to different hospitals in search of a solution until it was recommended that the legs be amputated to save her.

The confident lady stated that despite discrimination she had faced from both genders, she is an asset. Chiwetalu Charity said that the man who finds her has got a wife.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd9YmAHimO4

https:///physically-challenged-300-level-esut-female-student-narrates-ordeal-video/

5 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by SiggyNG: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2021
Her confidence is everything cry

[color=#990000][/color] is still dishing great campus contents since 1858

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Malory: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2021
God is your strength

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Davash222(m): 11:25am On Nov 16, 2021
Beautiful girl.

It's more noble and peaceful to marry her than to marry Iyaebe. Nonsense girl cool

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by kinzation(m): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2021
The Lord will uplift her

Pastor Righteousness2 please pray for her

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by MadamVanessa(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2021
When i see someone that's is deformed trying to beat all odds to become something in life, i vanessa, really have no excuse not climb the ladder to the apex of it.

Strong girl she's, may God continue to bless and strengthen her. She's too cute to be deformed. God knows the best.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by wallay77(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmm...we wey dey financially challenged nko

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by shogsman(m): 1:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's hot, please open a go fund me account for her and I will be the first person to donate,this is the kind of beauty with brains i admire, with her intelligence and some capital she'll make something extraordinary

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by GboyegaD(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2021
Na only God go save us for we naija. I like the bsbe, she no dey let her disability define am. For the people wey dey try feel pity for her as dem feel say she less pass them, God go open dem eyes soon to realize say she be the same with all of us.

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Nahunger(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmm
God will clean your tears my dear..
Even the ones not physically challenged are finding it difficult in our dear nation..
Oh God curse H.U.N.G.E.R OUT OF OUR LAND AND LIVES ♥️

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Asadujames202(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
The bulge in my pants is as hard as a rod

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by osazsky(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Davash222:
Beautiful girl.

It's more noble and peaceful to marry her than to marry Iyaebe. Nonsense girl cool
will you marry her
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by revived: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
E Be Many Things

Who get her contact??

She needs to get those artificial legs

It will help her

11 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Prechgold1180(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
[size=8pt][/size]y
shogsman:
She's hot, please open a go fund me account for her and I will be the first person to donate,this is the kind of beauty with brains i admire, with her intelligence and some capital she'll make something extraordinary
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Dodofc: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Oxtertee(m): 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2021
Is not easy to live with one deformity or the other.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Boogyman557: 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2021
Holly Gram cool Jah will see u thru. WTF MAN
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:21pm On Nov 16, 2021
She's a human and has feelings too. But personally i don't think she should be talking about men now. She should focus on being a woman of substance.

Cambry Kaylor comes to mind. Upon her deformity the super rich Uta based YouTuber Jerry Rig Everything married Cambry. Now they make more money from posting numerous types of wheelchairs he home-made for her. Jerry Rig everything and his wife Cambry Kaylor is an example of Love conquers all. I always go emotional watching their videos, especially the one he installed a lift for her in their house. He makes more videos of his wife now than his former tearing down expensive phones.

Charity will get a good husband when the time comes. She should just focus on her education for now

8 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by godisshit(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
I always feel protective of women like this. If I notice any man trying to take advantage of their situation, I can even kill such men.

7 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Bbqekpa: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
So na man be her problem abi undecided
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by Dfynboi: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
shogsman:
oloshi, keep kwaiet�
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by money121(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Sorry
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by delzbaba(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dust go dey full ....never mind.
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by KosiGee(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
This girl just needs prosthetic legs. She’s an amazing Amazon of a woman.

Bless her. Maybe she needs Gofundme to acquire brand new prosthetic legs. Lots of people with legs don’t have her energy, confidence and intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by mannasseh(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2021
wow, I know her

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by LILTJAY: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Igbos with wickedness
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by KosiGee(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dfynboi:
oloshi, keep kwaiet�

She needs a Gofundme. She needs help and trust me, that girl will go places.

Two years from now, you won’t recognise her if you meet her again. She’s a giant.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by futurevizi(m): 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2021
Just one statement
Life is unfair.
Then being born in Nigeria with this condition.
Chai I don't which words to describe it
Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by KosiGee(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2021
LILTJAY:
Igbos with wickedness

Don’t infect this thread with your foolishness.

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Charity, Physically-Challenged ESUT Female Student Narrates Ordeal by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2021
I salute your courage my beautiful sister. Had it been that the country has a system that is working, government would have procured artificial leg for her instead they will be willing to sponsoring events that does not add value to her citizens like beauty peagant competition.

Help is coming your way very very soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things To Do When You Lose Admission(a Must Read For Students) / Oyo Govt Upgrades EACOED To University Status / Driver Loses Control In FUTO, Jumps A Gutter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.