Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,592 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:15 PM

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God (1823 Views)

As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? / Akiane's Story Proves Atheists Wrong: Born To Atheists Yet Religious As A Baby / Sigh: Religion Section Has Turned To Atheists' Section! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 1:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Yes, Jesus said He's the ONLY way to eternal life in God.
John.14.5 - Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and HOW can we know the way?"

John.14.6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Me.

The idea that we all serve THE SAME God is from FALSE men and great speakers around or on the media, NOT from God. There are many gods: Money, possessions, humans, pleasures, Ego, pastors, bible knowledge, miracles, celebrities, positions, etc. Now, many of us just put Bible, Church and other religious whitewash to make it look like we All are really serving the same God.

For He said:

Matt.6.24 - "No one can serve TWO MASTERS; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You CANNOT serve God and mammon.

However, just one word to the Atheists: do you really think your Life, everything you see around are all Coincidence, right? Or you believe science covers it all. Well, the brain behind science is still highly GIFTED MEN, gifted by God (like you, they don't know it's from God). And that's why Science, psychology, etc., are TERRIBLY limited. Or let them try to create Life without using Human contents. Or END Death, so that they try not Dying themselves. They can't even save the least animals, let alone Humans.

Nothing doing... Only God, the Creator can do that. He's made himself known through His Son Jesus. But we may choose to DISBELIEF HIM.

Nonetheless, I must warn you (if you don't mind), Jesus is coming back for judgment, no longer for mercy. He's giving the world time to Repent and obey Him to escape the damnation of eternal hellfire because of Sin.

John.16.8 - And when He (the Holy Spirit) has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

John.16.9 - of sin, because they DO NOT BELIEVE in Me (Jesus);

Peace...
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2021
anu3:
John.14.5 - Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, and HOW can we know the way?"

John.14.6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Me.

The idea that we all serve THE SAME God is from FALSE men and great speakers around or on the media, NOT from God. There are many gods: Money, possessions, humans, pleasures, Ego, pastors, bible knowledge, miracles, celebrities, positions, etc. Now, many of us just put Bible, Church and other religious whitewash to make it look like we All are really serving the same God.

For He said:

Matt.6.24 - "No one can serve TWO MASTERS; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or else he will be loyal to the one and despise the other. You CANNOT serve God and mammon.

However, just one word to the Atheists: do you really think your Life, everything you see around are all Coincidence, right? Or you believe science covers it all. Well, the brain behind science is still highly GIFTED MEN, gifted by God (like you, they don't know it's from God). And that's why Science, psychology, etc., are TERRIBLY limited. Or let them try to create Life without using Human contents. Or END Death, so that they try not Dying themselves. They can't even save the least animals, let alone Humans.

Nothing doing... Only God, the Creator can do that. He's made himself known through His Son Jesus. But we may choose to DISBELIEF HIM.

Nonetheless, I must warn you (if you don't mind), Jesus is coming back for judgment, no longer for mercy. He's giving the world time to Repent and obey Him to escape the damnation of eternal hellfire because of Sin.

John.16.8 - And when He (the Holy Spirit) has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

Peace...

They know!

But when God rejects a person, eg Ishmael, Saul, Solomon they become even more stupid.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They know!

But when God rejects a person, eg Ishmael, Saul, Solomon they become even more stupid.

Hmmm... That reminds me of Prophet Balaam and Judas too.

May God help us all and give us grace as we Humbly learn from their mistakes...
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by haekymbahd(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

They know!

when did God reject Ishmael

Genesis 21
18 Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2021
Christainity !! The only religion that has a dead god that was hanged like a pig on a cross.

No wonder nobody take u guys serious. If i were to practice a religion, it would be Islam, Judaism or Hinduism, at least those one's are still a little bit serious. Christainity is a joke of another level entirely. Human beings kill your god! Nawa ooh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alao046:
Christainity !! The only religion that has a dead god that was hanged like a pig on a cross.

No wonder nobody take u guys serious. If i were to practice a religion, it would be Islam, Judaism or Hinduism, at least those one's are still a little bit serious. Christainity is a joke of another level entirely. Human beings kill your god! Nawa ooh

Hmmm... Friend, you seem to be more familiar with the common false Christianity that's all over. True Christianity is very scarce. Jesus himself said the way to Life is Narrow, and Only few will find it. If you need to know true Christianity, get a bible, read especially the new testament. Not many professing christians are seeking to live the standard there.

And it's not really a religion: but a Lifestyle. The life of living the way Jesus lived, and escaping the judgment of God coming upon the whole world because of Sin in the process.

Was why I stopped going to common church organizations for the past six years now, cos soon realized small and great Pastors and Church founders are more after Money and Popularity, not necessarily Jesus. They put christian whitewash on it, the Bible calls it the sheep's clothing. As in, Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Nonetheless, God is giving everyone time to Repent of dead religions of men whether it's Christianity or not.

If it's not rooted in Repentance of sins, and Obedience to Jesus according to the new testament, God considers it dead, leading to eternal destruction.

Matt.24.5 - For MANY will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. (**they will claim that Jesus is truly Christ, yet they are fakes: now, that's deep deception)

Rev.21.8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Peace...
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
haekymbahd:
when did God reject Ishmael

Genesis 21
18 Arise, raise up the youth and support him with your hand, for I intend to make him a great nation.

It is not my intention to offend you but here are the clear words of The Lord, which I know, you already know.

"But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee..." (The Law Full Child of the marriage between Abraham and Sarah)

All through the Bible, see God Honouring and Upholding Law Full births.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:16pm On Nov 16, 2021
anu3:

Hmmm... That reminds me of Prophet Balaam and Judas too.

May God help us all and give us grace as we Humbly learn from their mistakes...

Oh yes!

God is very very Fear full indeed!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:22pm On Nov 16, 2021
anu3:

Hmmm... Friend, you seem to be more familiar with the common false Christianity that's all over. True Christianity is very scarce. Jesus himself said the way to Life is Narrow, and Only few will find it. If you need to know true Christianity, get a bible, read especially the new testament. Not many professing christians are seeking to live the standard there.

And it's not really a religion: but a Lifestyle. The life of living the way Jesus lived, and escaping the judgment of God coming upon the whole world because of Sin in the process.

Was why I stopped going to common church organizations for the past six years now, cos soon realized small and great Pastors and Church founders are more after Money and Popularity, not necessarily Jesus. They put christian whitewash on it, the Bible calls it the sheep's clothing. As in, Wolves in sheep's clothing.

Nonetheless, God is giving everyone time to Repent of dead religions of men whether it's Christianity or not.

If it's not rooted in Repentance of sins, and Obedience to Jesus according to the new testament, God considers it dead, leading to eternal destruction.

Matt.24.5 - For MANY will come in My name, saying, "I am the Christ,' and will deceive many. (**they will claim that Jesus is truly Christ, yet they are fakes: now, that's deep deception)

Rev.21.8 - But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Peace...

By their words ye shall know them. That is certainly a person Rejected by God, therefore he has become a Hater of God and thus blaspheme Him as Pfophecied!

There is no help for them only JUDGEMENT!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alao046:

And therefore, The Only One, Who has paid our debt of death, that we owe no One, anymore and therefore we have our Lives Secured.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 3:01am On Nov 17, 2021
anu3:

Peace...
Most important thing be say the god don die troway. Anything wey u dey talk na Spanish.

4 Likes

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 3:04am On Nov 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

And therefore, The Only One, Who has paid our debt of death, that we owe no One, anymore and therefore we have our Lives Secured.
Mumu!! God wey no fit save himself from been butchered like a chicken when he dey alive. Na him wan come save me now wey he don die troway embarassed embarassed. Na the reason wey i say this una religion worst pass tom and jerry story. The people wey write the script no dey intelligent at all.

2 Likes

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by haekymbahd(m): 3:49am On Nov 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

It is not my intention to offend you but here are the clear words of The Lord, which I know, you already know.

"But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee..." (The Law Full Child of the marriage between Abraham and Sarah)

All through the Bible, see God Honouring and Upholding Law Full births.

what happens when king dies who becomes the heir to the throne. Were you aware that the isrealites broke their covenant with God and were cursed by the mouth of Jesus.

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Allah SWT said:

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

It is not absurd to think God could have chosen ishmaelite due to the disobedience of isrealites. Unfortunately God had said he would make a great nation out of Ishmael and the nation we can really see it is great indeed.

Genesis 21

can show us the Great nation God made out of Ishmael

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:21am On Nov 17, 2021
haekymbahd:
what happens when king dies who becomes the heir to the throne. Were you aware that the isrealites broke their covenant with God and were cursed by the mouth of Jesus.

CHANGE OF POST.

And I just recalled what I was searching for to answer you yesterday. This was God's Direct Public Declaration of who was His Law full Child.

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh,
"Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:” Exodus 4:22.

So it is beyond doubt that Isaac was Abraham's Law Full Child and there is no way you can sneak in and plant an illegitimate child upon God, as wh.ores (murdering mamas aka slay mamas do).
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 6:44am On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

Mumu!! God wey no fit save himself from been butchered like a chicken when he dey alive. Na him wan come save me now wey he don die troway embarassed embarassed. Na the reason wey i say this una religion worst pass tom and jerry story. The people wey write the script no dey intelligent at all.

See Hatred! God do you Stroong thing die, so tay.you kon join d pipu wey murder Am, follow dem talk stupidity as you know wetin dey happen. When E shele, you go know.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by haekymbahd(m): 7:03am On Nov 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

CHANGE OF POST.

And I just recalled what I was searching for to answer you yesterday. This was God's Direct Public Declaration of who was His Law full Child.

And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh,
"Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:” Exodus 4:22.

So it is beyond doubt that Isaac was Abraham's Law Full Child and there is no way you can sneak in and plant an illegitimate child upon God, as wh.ores (murdering mamas aka slay mamas do).
But you are here planting a disobedient and evil child upon God (a.k.a goat)

Jer 22

5 But if you will not hear these words, I swear by Myself, says the Lord, that this house will become a desolation.

6 For thus says the Lord concerning the house of the king of Judah: [If you will not listen to Me, though] you are [as valuable] to Me as [the fat pastures of] Gilead [east of the Jordan] or as the [plentiful] summit of Lebanon [west of the Jordan], yet surely I will make you a wilderness and uninhabited cities.

7 And I will prepare, solemnly set apart, and appoint [to execute My judgments against you] destroyers, each with his weapons, and they will cut down your [palaces built of] choicest cedars and cast them into the fire.

8 And many nations will pass by this city, and every man will say to his neighbor, Why has the Lord done this to this great city?

9 Then they will answer, Because [the people] forsook the covenant or solemn pledge with the Lord their God and worshiped other gods and served them.

10 Weep not for him who is dead nor bemoan him; but weep bitterly for him who goes away [into captivity], for he shall return no more nor see his native country [again].

God search for his true worshipper and leaves the company of the deaf and disobedient worshippers who hates God.

John 4

23 A time will come, however, indeed it is already here, when the true (genuine) worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and in truth (reality); for the Father is seeking just such people as these as His worshipers.

God has searched for and seen his true worshippers in ishmelites who worships God alone and associate no partners with Him.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 8:40am On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

Most important thing be say the god don die troway. Anything wey u dey talk na Spanish.

Hmmm... Friend, I understand; I've been there, and probably worse. But God had mercy on me. He can do yours too, then you know the fear of God and escape His coming judgement because of Sin; corruption in the world through Lust.

Take care.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 9:32am On Nov 17, 2021
anu3:

For He said:

Peace...

Jesus has been coming back for almost 2000years now, his journey isn't over yet? LoL

3 Likes

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 10:02am On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

Jesus has been coming back for almost 2000years now, he's journey isn't over yet? LoL

And when He comes, it's going to be quick and sudden. The rapture is still not immediately (2 Thessalonians Chap. 2, as the antichrist will come first (don't mind all what some pastors say; also see Matt. 24). But one can die ANYTIME (no guarantee) after which is judgment.

Hence, whether Rapture or death, still the same effect: judgement onto either eternal life or eternal death in hell. That's why Jesus said one must always Ready.

Heb.9.27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rev.22.11 - He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

Rev.22.12 - "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Matt.24.44 - Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. (Death or Rapture, no one knows...)

Take care.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2021
2Pet.3.9 - The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2Pet.3.10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

Jesus has been coming back for almost 2000years now, his journey isn't over yet? LoL
U dey mind those ones.
Person wey don die troway

1 Like

Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See Hatred! God do you Stroong thing die, so tay.you kon join d pipu wey murder Am, follow dem talk stupidity as you know wetin dey happen. When E shele, you go know.

E no shele when them hang am on top cross. grin grin grin
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
anu3:

And when He comes, it's going to be quick and sudden. The rapture is still not immediately (2 Thessalonians Chap. 2, as the antichrist will come first (don't mind all what some pastors say; also see Matt. 24). But one can die ANYTIME (no guarantee) after which is judgment.

Hence, whether Rapture or death, still the same effect: judgement onto either eternal life or eternal death in hell. That's why Jesus said one must always Ready.

Heb.9.27 - And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Rev.22.11 - He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."

Rev.22.12 - "And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.

Matt.24.44 - Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. (Death or Rapture, no one knows...)

Take care.

If 2000years is quickly then I wonder what slowly would be like. LMAO!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 12:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

U dey mind those ones.
Person wey don die troway

LoL!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by anu3: 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
LordReed:

If 2000years is quickly then I wonder what slowly would be like. LMAO!

Friend, the main issue here is the message isn't for you yet. Quickly there means when he finally comes it's going to be sudden. Do you know 1000 years is as One day to God. So, that 2000 years is actually 2 days.

2Pet.3.9 - The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

2Pet.3.10 - But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night, in which the heavens will pass away with a great noise, and the elements will melt with fervent heat; both the earth and the works that are in it will be burned up.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

E no shele when them hang am on top cross. grin grin grin

grin Day shele na for us, na we know watsup, una own go Come! grin
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Day shele na for us, na we know watsup, una own go Come! grin

If e come back, dem go hang am again na grin grin
If dem come go born an Afghanistan, na beheading be that.
Infact if dem born am well, make he just face.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 9:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alao046:

If e come back, dem go hang am again na grin grin
If dem come go born an Afghanistan, na beheading be that.
Infact if dem born am well, make he just face.

Ah, you don loss finish. born ke? You no know anytin. Shebi na wen dem neva catch thief na im he dey make mouth. Till dat day now, you go see wassup grin
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Alao046(m): 2:30am On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Ah, you don loss finish. born ke? You no know anytin. Shebi na wen dem neva catch thief na im he dey make mouth. Till dat day now, you go see wassup grin
All this one's wey u dey talk na latin.
Next time you talk to am, tell am say if dem born him papa well make he just show face for naija here.
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Alao046:

All this one's wey u dey talk na latin.
Next time you talk to am, tell am say if dem born him papa well make he just show face for naija here.

He don already talk say He Must Show, so wait for Am!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by LordReed(m): 8:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

He don already talk say He Must Show, so wait for Am!

LMAO! Na so dem dey talk he must show 2000years don pass. Another 2000 go pass again people like una go still dey talk say he must show.

Y'all are no different from Qanon followers who are saying JFK and JFK Jr are going to come back from the dead. LMFAO!
Re: A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God by Dtruthspeaker: 10:38am On Nov 18, 2021
LordReed:

LMAO! Na so dem dey talk he must show 2000years don pass. Another 2000 go pass again people like una go still dey talk say he must show.

Y'all are no different from Qanon followers who are saying JFK and JFK Jr are going to come back from the dead. LMFAO!

Yes, dem talk so, however, no be bin know how to properly arrange bible prophecies.

BUT WE ARE AT THE END OF THE PROPHECIES SO THEREFORE, WE HAVE A CLEARER VIEW OF WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PAST AND WHAT IS COMING.

NOW, THE ONLY PROPHECY REMAINING TO BE FULFILLED IS "HIS COMING" (by my own calculation).

So till then!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mugo Wa Kibiru The Kikuyu Seer Who Predicted The Coming Of The White Man / The Person Of Rev. King!what Manner Of Man? / New Year Wishes And Greetings!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.