Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,618 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Surprise Your Loved One With This !! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Surprise Your Loved One With This !! (803 Views)

Rotating Casket: Family Buries Their Loved One In Style (Photos, Video) / Residents Throw Surprise Birthday For Traffic Warden In Awka. See How He Reacted / 100 Happy New Year 2018 Messages, SMS & Wishes To Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2021
Surprise your loved ones with an identical twin of theirselves in form of drawing!
The best way to express feelings is to gift someone their self-portrait.

Get a realistic self portrait for your loved one today for a low fee of 7,000 naira due to the ongoing discount.

Present a special gift of hyper-realistic self-portrait as a birthday gift, wedding gift,to yourself,as a christmas gift,on special occasions.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08165999335.

Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by decatalyst(m): 7:41pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cee0nne:
Surprise your loved ones with an identical twin of theirselves in form of drawing!
The best way to express feelings is to gift someone their self-portrait.

Get a realistic self portrait for your loved one today for a low fee of 7,000 naira due to the ongoing discount.

Present a special gift of hyper-realistic self-portrait as a birthday gift, wedding gift,to yourself,as a christmas gift,on special occasions.

Contact me on Whatsapp 08165999335.

But this isn't framed
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
decatalyst:

But this isn't framed

It can be framed ,it depends on the customer's wish,and the customer would be the one to pay for the quality of the frame he or she really need and want cuz frames are more qualitier than one another
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2021
Available smiley
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by decatalyst(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2021
Cee0nne:

It can be framed ,it depends on the customer's wish,and the customer would be the one to pay for the quality of the frame he or she really need and want cuz frames are more qualitier than one another

Now I get it

1 Like

Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 17, 2021
decatalyst:

Now I get it

Yeah, that's it
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by QuietLife: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Ah, it looks amazing! I have already got presents for my friend, she loves handmade things and embroidery, so I ordered some Christmas machine embroidery designs. Hope she will like it aha.
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by PressMyButton: 12:53am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by PressMyButton: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by PressMyButton: 1:00am On Feb 10, 2022
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by PressMyButton: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Surprise Your Loved One With This !! by PressMyButton: 11:48pm On Feb 12, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Eid'el Fitri Celebration; Bar Beach Drowns: / Free Cocktails @ Ur Event From Kingserve Drinks. / Talent Hunt Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.