Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Matured & Marriage Connect. (telegram) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matured & Marriage Connect. (telegram) (773 Views)

The Best S*x Hookup Whatsapp & Telegram Group For Nigerians / NiUK���� / Telegram Group —nigeria Adult Matured Minds Telegram Group / Join Telegram Dating Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Matured & Marriage Connect. (telegram) by sow4me(m): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
Here is a group that welcomes everyone looking for Matured connection, marriage, and companionship.

You a lady wanting just a man to hold body, pls join.

Marriage, pls join. Ill personally connect you myself.

A man ready for marriage connection, a second wife, or a mistress, join asap.

You a young man needing a companion as well, do well to join.

Not for immature boys please.

The previous group was on whatsapp so im switching to Telegram to accommodate more people.

Anything that has to do with relationship is welcome here.

Sometimes, i do well to connect married women to guys too � with her husband's consent of cuz.

Am spontaneous, open minded, and free spirited.

I love making people happy twice on a weekday.

Click on the below link to join pls

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Wanted / My Love Songs For Nairaland Girls / Where Is Bimbo Ademeno?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.