Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

In Desperate Need Of A Great Chef For Restaurant In Wolverhampton Uk - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / In Desperate Need Of A Great Chef For Restaurant In Wolverhampton Uk (1264 Views)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Pictures Of Home Made Pizza By ME #incredible Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Desperate Need Of A Great Chef For Restaurant In Wolverhampton Uk by amy3(f): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2011
Hi
I know this is a long shot but myself and partner recently opened a Nigerian restaurant in Wolverhampton UK. Our chef has had to travel due to a family death and we are looking to take on a permanent chef ASAP. The applicant must be based in the UK due to speedy start and must be a fantastic cook. We ask nothing more. Good pay, cash in hand, flexible hours and does not always have to be based in the local area.
Thankyou for taking the time, if you can recommend anyone please do.
Re: In Desperate Need Of A Great Chef For Restaurant In Wolverhampton Uk by martinosi: 10:25am On Mar 07, 2012
amysmiley:

Hi
I know this is a long shot but myself and partner recently opened a Nigerian restaurant in Wolverhampton UK. Our chef has had to travel due to a family death and we are looking to take on a permanent chef ASAP. The applicant must be based in the UK due to speedy start and must be a fantastic cook. We ask nothing more. Good pay, cash in hand, flexible hours and does not always have to be based in the local area.
Thankyou for taking the time, if you can recommend anyone please do.

PLEASE GO SOMEWHERE ELSE WITH YOUR "BS" - STOP USING STEALTH MEANS TO FIND OUT INFO ON NIGERIA & NIGERIANS!!!

(1) (Reply)

Have U Ever Eaten A Crocodile And Other Bizarre Meat?i Did / How To Make Christmas Macarons / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.