Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job (1400 Views)

The Reason My Boss Said I Should Not Come To Work Again. / N-power Batch C: Reason Why Applicants With Low Score Got Shortlisted / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by bagirajoseph(m): 7:12am On Nov 17, 2021
Northern Nigeria was bless with a vast and fertile farm land, some northern youth both graduate and under graduate they are into agricultural activities e.g crop farming, cattle rearing and also dry season farming. for instance an average youth in my area can cultivate/harvest like 40 bags of soya beans, 20 bags of maize, 10_20 bags of beans as of yesterday ars soya beans is been sold at 32k, maize 17k, beans 42k, my brother sold 3 bags of soya beans day before yesterday at the price of 33k. in a nutshell only the lazy ones go to the south to become security and do other small job. l

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by german01(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Well said!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by uthlaw: 9:12am On Nov 17, 2021
bagirajoseph:
Northern Nigeria was bless with a vast and fertile farm land, some northern youth both graduate and under graduate they are into agricultural activities e.g crop farming, cattle rearing and also dry season farming. for instance an average youth in my area can cultivate/harvest like 40 bags of soya beans, 20 bags of maize, 10_20 bags of beans as of yesterday ars soya beans is been sold at 32k, maize 17k, beans 42k, my brother sold 3 bags of soya beans day before yesterday at the price of 33k. in a nutshell only the lazy ones go to the south to become security and do other small job. l
and 70% of you still still wait for govt money from local govt,wait for your state govt to pay your school in higher institutions....why is only your northern region want one Nigeria...you cannot do without government money,who are gave birth to does children in Al-majiri school called Arabic school....I still buy food for one last night!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by bagirajoseph(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2021
uthlaw:
and 70% of you still still wait for govt money from local govt,wait for your state govt to pay your school in higher institutions....why is only your northern region want one Nigeria...you cannot do without government money,who are gave birth to does children in Al-majiri school called Arabic school....I still buy food for one last night!
Yes i agree with you in a sane country the hope of people is the gov't, because some times relying on govt for the well being of masses is not a crime and for the one nigeria is just the matter of time everyone will go his own way, buying a food for one al majiri you have done a good thing dont blame the almajiris is the illitracy of their parent mostly due to religion slavery. 7

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by german01(m): 10:20am On Nov 17, 2021
uthlaw:
90% of southerners wants the government money that is why they perceive northerners as leech

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by hope4nigeria(m): 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
bagirajoseph:
you are a lier, porverty and hunger will kill them if they don't go south, the once who go south to hustle return home to farm. North is cursed, nothing good can come out of thier land pass onion and beans

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by BanevsJoker(m): 12:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
My question remains: why Fulani cow no dey enter Hausa farm?
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by german01(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
hope4nigeria:
you are a lier, porverty and hunger will kill them if they don't go south, the once who go south to hustle return home to farm. North is cursed, nothing good can come out of thier land pass onion and beans
una Dey plant rice, beans, groundnut, Irish potatoes, sweet potatoes….. mind you 90% of agricultural products are from the north!

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by DD29: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
BanevsJoker:
who tell you that? what do you think is the cause of the unrest in katsina, sokoto and zamfara
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by uthlaw: 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
bagirajoseph:
Yes i agree with you in a sane country the hope of people is the gov't, because some times relying on govt for the well being of masses is not a crime and for the one nigeria is just the matter of time everyone will go his own way, buying a food for one al majiri you have done a good thing dont blame the almajiris is the illitracy of their parent mostly due to religion slavery. 7
no b lie my broda....

1 Like

Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by uthlaw: 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
german01:
90% of southerners wants the government money that is why they perceive northerners as leech
Southerners do learn skill set....i was born and brought up up in North,no people don't like work but free money...how many of you guys can go abroad to husstle,I serve in kebbi state,the children don't like coming to school,I was selected as part of N-power volunteer,till date the principal haven't sign my PPA because he doesn't even come to school ....we this people, Nigeria cannot move forward,all we need is separation!
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by bagirajoseph(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
hope4nigeria:
My chairaman no any land that is cursed in the world only that how you manage it matters, take it easy your worse enemy may one be ur best friend, afterall is not a crime to travell down to south for a greener pastures but it should something reasonable.
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by bagirajoseph(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
hope4nigeria:
take it my chairman, No any land that is cursed what matters is how you manage it, when Jesus was born the scholars asked can anything good come out fromn Bethlehem because is a natural believed that north is curse but Christ has change the narative.
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by hope4nigeria(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
bagirajoseph:
take it my chairman, No any land that is cursed what matters is how you manage it, when Jesus was born the scholars asked can anything good come out fromn Bethlehem because is a natural believed that north is curse but Christ has change the narative.
Jesus or God is not even in Africa
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by german01(m): 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2021
uthlaw:
Southerners do learn skill set....i was born and brought up up in North,no people don't like work but free money...how many of you guys can go abroad to husstle,I serve in kebbi state,the children don't like coming to school,I was selected as part of N-power volunteer,till date the principal haven't sign my PPA because he doesn't even come to school ....we this people, Nigeria cannot move forward,all we need is separation!
see yourself, so because you had one bad experience that means everybody are like that.
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by sammirano: 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
North has everything they need
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by x123xlolls(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
The op is saying the truth. I swear to God almighty they are leaving south in this period to do dry season farming at the north
Re: The Reason Why Some Northern Youth Don't Want A Gov't Job by bagirajoseph(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Because of fear hausa do retaliate even in my area a fulani cow no fit enter our farm when you fear a fulani you just sign a warrant for torment

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Placement In Aeronautical Field In Nigeria / Dataflex Test / Any Idea Of Companies Recruiting In Port Harcourt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.