Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,399 members, 7,850,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) (42342 Views)

Sarah Williams: Missing Nigerian Lady (Photo) / Missing Person: Help Find Value,a Corp Member. / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Prettychild(f): 3:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fabkeyz:
Hello Nairalanders

If you are an instrumentalist or musician in the Gospel genre, there’s an 80% chance that you know Mr Mcquine Williams

Sadly, we have been looking for him for days now. His Facebook account has been deleted and he was last seen at EPUTU LAKOWE AJAH on November 7th

If found or you have any information please call 08130695361
He shall be found alive in Jesus Name Amen

1 Like

Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Golan007: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Police might have kidnapped him as usual.
I pray he is found safe and sound because once men of the Nigeria Police Fraud kidnap someone it is rare for such person to regain his freedom alive.

Shatap.

If he has been abducted, there's far more probability of him being kidnapped by a civilian than any of our forces.

In fact, he's more likely to be found alive if by any chance it was carried out by any of our uniformed men and women.

I don't know why you lot think denigrating your society would make it better or make you feel cool.

99% of those that insult their country would live and die in it.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Its just sad. I pray against all odds he gets found alive in this Godforsaken country. embarassed
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by HowDareU: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
SunFlow:
This is serious.

CC: Mynd4
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Seuj
Exclude that name 'Ishilove.' She is not a Mod. Thank you.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Golan007: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
daddytime:
The kind of depression and hardship these evil leaders have thrust the citizens into is really really mind-boggling.

Death, missing, kidnapping, murder, suicide....most of these hitherto seldom heard of have now become daily news and the demons in power seem to care less.

I pray he is well, safe, and gets found alive.

When would you guys blame the citizens for their own actions?

A 16 year old would go into yahoo yet you would blame government.

A 16 year old would go into ritual killing, yet it is government's fault.

Deep in Ebonyi, a little boy was strangled and killed perhaps by someone his age or slightly older, yet it is government's fault.

The government takes less than 1% of the population.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Asadujames202(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Oshibanjo the fake pastor com Vp don use am activate him jazz
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Perfectnumber6(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yoruba Muslim skull miners at it again ... Tueh..
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by AffBornTwins(f): 3:32pm On Nov 17, 2021
To get missing in Nigeria equalise death
Otisumi cry
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by kingsleefolli(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
Check President buhari kitchen.i saw him entering last week.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Tomahawk99(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Candidlady:
Mehn blur his bald head abeg! Had to rock shades to get a better view

hope they find him alive
Imagine what a grown ass adult is typing on a thread about a missing person.
If you had nothing better to offer why not just shut up you stupid donkey.

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by daddytime(m): 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

When would you guys blame the citizens for their own actions?

A 16 year old would go into yahoo yet you would blame government.

A 16 year old would go into ritual killing, yet it is government's fault.

Deep in Ebonyi, a little boy was strangled and killed perhaps by someone his age or slightly older, yet it is government's fault.

The government takes less than 1% of the population.

Okay, sir.

I blame you for everything going wrong in the country.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Bamzyriches451: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wahala nor Dey finish
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Candidlady: 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
Tomahawk99:

Imagine what a grown ass adult is typing on a thread about a missing person.
If you had nothing better to offer why not just shut up you stupid donkey.

okay am sorry!!

but iprayed for him to be found alive
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Golan007: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
daddytime:

Okay, sir.

I blame you for everything going wrong in the country.

I know you would because you haven't ascended to the level of intellectual to lay blame on the PERSON who commits a crime and not the one distant from him
One day you might get to that level of understanding.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by daddytime(m): 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

I know you would because you haven't ascended to the level of intellectual to lay blame on the PERSON who commits a crime and not the one distant from him
One day you might get to that level of understanding.

Okay, sir.

Are you done now sir?
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by bluefilm: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2021
If he was last sighted anywhere in the West, then I'm afraid but the story don get comma already.
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fabkeyz:
Hello Nairalanders

If you are an instrumentalist or musician in the Gospel genre, there’s an 80% chance that you know Mr Mcquine Williams

Sadly, we have been looking for him for days now. His Facebook account has been deleted and he was last seen at EPUTU LAKOWE AJAH on November 7th

If found or you have any information please call 08130695361
oh, he is a very good friend of mine, I pray he is found.... nothing bad will happen to him in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by geelite(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
he has traveled to lybia
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by GREATESTPIANIST: 3:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
geelite:
he has traveled to lybia
it's not funny please, he is my friend and I know him, stop joking with this .... please
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mcquine Williams
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by raphy(m): 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2021
If Nigeria police want to help u trace persin they will say bring money to open case ,bring money to buy fuel ,bring money to buy gun .

What again ..abeg .

Shit hole of a country..
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Gadafii:
People are just dying and missing and committing suicides anyhow under this regime

Buhari and manna no supposed die well

Enjoy the bad luck you inflicted on yourself: Sai baba indeed. And you have not learned your lesson and are preparing to bring another disaster in 2023
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by ogwumgbe: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

Shatap.

If he has been abducted, there's far more probability of him being kidnapped by a civilian than any of our forces.

In fact, he's more likely to be found alive if by any chance it was carried out by any of our uniformed men and women.

I don't know why you lot think denigrating your society would make it better or make you feel cool.

99% of those that insult their country would live and die in it.

Nigeria is a zoo, if you object to it give me only one reason to believe that it's paradise on earth
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Golan007: 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Nigeria is a zoo, if you object to it give me only one reason to believe that it's paradise on earth

Which of the animals are you?
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by ogwumgbe: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Golan007:

I need only one reason bro, Benin republic has many things to boast of: one one of them is constant electricity, other despised African nations have many positive things they are known for.What is your zoo known for except corruption, looting of National treasury, Politicians changing parties like diapers; jumping from one party to the other like Monkeys; banditry, Bokoharam, Terrorists appointed as government agents, herdsmen killing with impunity, no electricity, no water, no good roads: Police and the Army shooting at unarmed protesters while the useless government representatives deny it. Now tell me why your country is not a zoo? I want to hear it. Just one reason you can boast of that's all I need. Illlusionary giant indeed. Country that supposed to be bombed out of existence
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Golan007: 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
ogwumgbe:

I need only one reason bro, Benin republic has many things to boast of: one one of them is constant electricity, other despised African nations have many positive things they are known for.What is your zoo known for except corruption, looting of National treasury, Politicians changing parties like diapers; jumping from one party to the other like Monkeys; banditry, Bokoharam, Terrorists appointed as government agents, herdsmen killing with impunity, no electricity, no water, no good roads: Police and the Army shooting at unarmed protesters while the useless government representatives deny it. Now tell me why your country is not a zoo? I want to hear it. Just one reason you can boast of that's all I need. Illlusionary giant indeed. Country that supposed to be bombed out of existence

Simple question, yet you cannot answer.

Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Venymen(m): 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Searching for clues of finding this guy should start from Facebook ,why was his account deleted?
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Omniman:
Even Righteousness98 is missing, e never post since last weekend.

Everything don tire.
LWKMD
Re: Missing Person: Help Find Mcquine Williams (photo) by Qatar2022: 8:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Useless Yoruba people have mine his head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen From Owerri Nabbed Ahead Of Bank Robbery In Akwa Ibom. Photo / Gunmen Assassinate Darlington Odume, Lawyer In Imo State (Graphic Photos) / Friends Kill Man In Kaduna To Avoid Paying N385k They Owed Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.