Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! (1197 Views)

Portugal,france ,turkey Visa Available! / Turkish Visa / Turkish Visa Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by yemmy27: 1:53am On Jun 08, 2011
Do you want to travel to portugal,france,Uk,cyprus ,turkey ,belize and azerbaijan, moreso if you need any Documents to process your visa or you want to make an hotel reservation or booking of appointement,Do you need an e-passport and you want to get it tha same day?then call me and i will render my service to u with integrity.You can contact me on 07038638697if you also want to make any enquiry my line is open.
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by justwise(m): 7:38am On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

Do you want to travel to portugal,france,Uk,cyprus ,turkey ,belize and azerbaijan, moreso if you need any travelling documents or you want to make an hotel reservation or booking of appointement,Do you need an e-passport and you want to get it tha same day?then call me and i will render my service to u with integrity.You can contact me on 07038638697if you also want to make any enquiry my line is open.

Why would you supply travel documents for any traveller?
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by kennybuda: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
i bet you your contact is azerbejan , what about babilon visa? nigerians dey wicked oooo your conect end for that azerbejan i know people like you after u collect money for uk, portugal, and france you go later push ur mugu to azerbejan no bi soo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by Dare14: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

Do you want to travel to portugal,france,Uk,cyprus ,turkey ,belize and azerbaijan, moreso if you need any Documents to process your visa or you want to make an hotel reservation or booking of appointement,Do you need an e-passport and you want to get it tha same day?then call me and i will render my service to u with integrity.You can contact me on 07038638697if you also want to make any enquiry my line is open.

you again this boy? your sitting at a cyber cafe buying 30min and posting all this your imaginary visa to usa,france etc, your plans wont work here, everyone knows your a scammer, you have over 5 ids you keep swicthin,
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by yemmy27: 7:36pm On Jun 08, 2011
i dont have time for loser like u, so dont expect any response from me, I still stick to what i have been saying before.If i have ever duped anybody on Nairaland,pls come out boldy and post your comment here.I dont have time for all of you all, Keep giving me name and you will be Judged by God.Watch out!
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by Dare14: 8:09pm On Jun 08, 2011
yemmy27:

i dont have time for loser like u, so dont expect any response from me, I still stick to what i have been saying before.If i have ever duped anybody on Nairaland,pls come out boldy and post your comment here.I dont have time for all of you all, Keep giving me name and you will be Judged by God.Watch out!

your the loser,cos it looks like you might have to go change your biz ,becos everyone on here knows your a scammer, so they wont deal with you,

moderator oya lock up this post and send it to the recycle bin cool
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by yemmy27: 8:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
I dont have time for you.ayomission has already explained much about U.diggy dong, bunches of losers!
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by yemmy27: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2011
gule gule! orovoir! bye bye! odabo!!
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by Dare14: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
your the loser, i can see your fraustrated, you and ayomission or your even the same person, you will be busted soon.watchout
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by justwise(m): 8:32pm On Jun 08, 2011
Dare14:

your the loser, i can see your fraustrated, you and ayomission or your even the same person, you will be busted soon.watchout

Bro pls leave it, u don't have to get urself worked about them.
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by kennybuda: 8:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
dare, leave him i am here for them they will never pick one naira on nairaland, the thief wan throgh party grin grin grin grin
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by donsteady(m): 2:50pm On Jun 10, 2011
Kenny please keep the good work.
Re: France,porugal ,turkish Visa Available! by dustydee: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2011
sounds like rice, beans and moi moi available.

(1) (Reply)

Still Waiting For Germany Embassy Appeal Refusal Help / Am A Nigerian And Want To Study Medicine Abroad With Scholarship Or Sponsorship / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.