Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,693 members, 7,844,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! (2476 Views)

CCTV Shows Rahmon Adedoyin, Others, Entered Timothy Oludare Room, Took His Body / What Timothy Adegoke's Corpse Looked Like When Found / Missing Timothy Adegoke Found Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:20pm On Nov 17, 2021
Update on TIMOTHY ADEGOKE OLUDARE!!!
Update from his brother !!!
(1) The lady receptionist who had earlier denied admitting the young guy into d hotel confessed after the payment was traced to her account
(2) the lady also confessed that their Chairman had hand in the brutal ritual killing
(3) the lady supposed to close at 12noon but called another staff to take over duty at 8am, that she had emergency call at Ejigbo. Her phone was tracked and eventually picked up by d police. She then pleaded with the police that she was ready to confess everything that happened
(4) It was at her instance that all principal actors were mentioned and apprehended, including the Chairman of the hotel.
(5) Contrary to earlier report that an herbalist from Ejigbo was involved. No please. The Manager "4", who is also one of the principal staffs of the hotel is an Alfa/ritualist and probably been used by the Chairman to carry out their evil plans. He had also confessed and in police net with 6 others
(6) the lady receptionist is on N200,000.00 monthly salary, salary that Eko Hotels or Sheraton cannot pay if not for her involvement in ritual killings
(7) The young man was suspected to have been strangled to death in his hotel room ( His body was wrapped with hotel blanket and bed sheet and buried at the upper side of the hotel in Ife (contrary to earlier report that he was found
around Ejigbo), the Dustbin arena and reliable sources said that spot has been the burial ground for various victims
(9) The body of the man was exhumed and already taken to Ife teaching hospital for proper examination
(10) Sources said that the Chairman had involved in ritual killings in the hotel numbering about 6 but was
covered
(11) One deputy commissioner of police from Osogbo Command supervised the body removal where he was buried.
(12) Please recall that the hotel initially denied of ever seeing him. Even his wife had given his previous
lodgment receipts to the police. He always lodged there during the previous MBA exams.
WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING !!!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159402343264185&id=749294184&_rdr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by gaby(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wow....

This is some scary shoot news.

Most people won't understand what is really happening.

The world is even and already gone bonkers.

Why waste an innocent soul? To what end and to gain what?

Scary because as I'm typing, at least one case of the same shiit is happening elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by mrvitalis(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
How people in this time n age still believe in ritual Killing is baffling

Now I believe China religion is a mental illness

2 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by FarahAideed: 5:40pm On Nov 17, 2021
mrvitalis:
How people in this time n age still believe in ritual Killing is baffling

Now I believe China religion is a mental illness

So you think Mr Rahman Aderituals that has been doing blood rituals since 1984 doesnt know what he is doing .....don't play yourself , even whites do a lot of blood rituals

4 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by zeuss: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
Timothy is calling for Justice....all those involved must pay.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by FarahAideed: 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
gaby:
Wow....

This is some scary shoot news.

Most people won't understand what is really happening.

The world is even and already gone bonkers.

Why waste an innocent soul? To what end and to gain what?

Scary because as I'm typing, at least one case of the same shiit is happening elsewhere.

Nothing new here , Yoruba tradition is powered by Human blood since time immemorial

3 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by mrvitalis(m): 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

So you think Mr Rahman Aderituals that has been doing blood rituals since 1984 doesnt know what he is doing .....don't play yourself , even whites do a lot of blood rituals
Which school did you go to ?
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by Praxtech: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sad
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by Aksnoopy: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
ST soap ritualist of ijebu-igbo comes to mind.

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by entrep88: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
My taught on this!
1. Deceased approached receptionist for hookup unknown that she is chairman food
2. Receptionist collect 37k after bargain
3. Chairman was hinted and he was annoyed she is doing hookup
4. Argument ensured and chairman used affluence and influence to kill the man
5. Attempted to bury him codedly
6. Ball later burst

2 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
FarahAideed:

I guess the story my secondary school classmate told us about how this Adedoyin's mother confessed at the popular "oja Ife" market before her death that she had done "ájò àje" money ritual for all her children might be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
entrep88:
My taught on this!
1. Deceased approached receptionist for hookup unknown that she is chairman food
2. Receptionist collect 37k after bargain
3. Chairman was hinted and he was annoyed she is doing hookup
4. Argument ensured and chairman used affluence and influence to kill the man
5. Attempted to bury him codedly
6. Ball later burst

Total nonsense..the man is a ritualist

2 Likes

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by fotadmowmend(m): 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hm
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by Bunmhi(f): 9:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
akinade28:

I guess the story my secondary school classmate told us about how this Adedoyin's mother confessed at the popular "oja Ife" market before her death that she had done "ájò àje" money ritual for all her children might be true.
Really? shocked
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Bunmhi:

Really? shocked
This incident reminded me of the story. Though I heard the story over fifteen years ago.
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by kosarachi651: 12:09am On Nov 18, 2021
sad
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 18, 2021
This should be trending in all social media platform because soon we won't hear anything about it again...The man Adedoyin is very popular and strong in ife... someone is even telling me to bet that nothing will happen to him....wicked pple everywhere

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 3:49am On Nov 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

People like this guy is our problem. Which whites do a lot of money rituals? Below are the richest people in the World. How many of them are from Ogun state?
They're almost all from US. Is US the blood ritual capital of the world? I don't know the logic behind this money ritual stuff!

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 6:34am On Nov 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

People like this guy is our problem. Which whites do a lot of money rituals? Below are the richest people in the World. How many of them are from Ogun state?
They're almost all from US. Is US the blood ritual capital of the world? I don't know the logic behind this money ritual stuff!
Rituals is not always about money, some do it for influence. The ability to hypnotize, subdue and control people against their wishes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

Always hearsays. Get off It!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by NarcissistKing(m): 7:17am On Nov 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

Your parents really wasted money on your education, but that's if you had any.
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 8:06am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

Rituals is not always about money, some do it for influence. The ability to hypnotize, subdue and control people against their wishes.

Why does our reasoning faculty disappear once ritual is mentioned?? Why don't they hypnotize all these rich men and Buhari.
And BTW 99.9% of rituals in Nigeria has to do with money!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Why does our reasoning faculty disappear once ritual is mentioned?? Why don't they hypnotize all these rich men and Buhari.
And BTW 99.9% of rituals in Nigeria has to do with money!
Toor, I rest my case. It seems you don't understand what I'm talking about. You are using logic to explain spiritual things.
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

Toor, I rest my case. It seems you don't understand what I'm talking about. You are using logic to explain spiritual things.

Spiritual my ass. Nigeria and other countries into "spiritual" are far behind. Britain defeated and ruled us for 50 years with dane guns despite all.our "spiritual"!
Yet like mumu we have never stopped to wonder if maybe there is something fake about this our "spiritual"!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 8:48am On Nov 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Spiritual my ass. Nigeria and other countries into "spiritual" are far behind. Britain defeated and ruled us for 50 years with dane guns despite all.our "spiritual"!
I understand your point of view; though the impact might be very minimal but if these don't work at all people will never be involved in them. You won't hear of yahoo boys, some spiritual leaders or politicians doing them. The risk and pain involved is too much for something that doesn't work at all.

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by FarahAideed: 8:56am On Nov 18, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Your parents really wasted money on your education, but that's if you had any.

What is your point ? Are u saying there is no metaphysical aspect to existence? Or are u saying this ritualist is deceiving Himself
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by FarahAideed: 8:57am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

I understand your point of view; though the impact might be very minimal but if these don't work at all people will never be involved in them. You won't hear of yahoo boys, some spiritual leaders or politicians doing them. The risk and pain involved is too much for something that doesn't work at all.

Don't mind those clowns they don't know what they are saying
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by PoliteActivist: 9:05am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

Here is my theory: How juju works is not what we think. The juju we think about does not exist. But there are hidden technologies, hidden poisons, and such. Then there are entities who have billions who want as much evil as possible in the world. They'd give you some of that money if you do evil, or if you blasphem God - but if there is a way they can cheat you, they will. If they can get you to do evil without giving you money, they will. Only that they want people to hear about how juju made you rich!
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
FarahAideed:

Don't mind those clowns they don't know what they are saying
People are not so stupidly foolish to kill a stranger or their loved ones ( mother, father, siblings or children) for something that doesn't work at all. This is the 21st century, a lot of people are educated and enlightened, yet some people still involve themselves in ritual killings.

1 Like

Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2021
PoliteActivist:

Here is my theory: How juju works is not what we think. The juju we think about does not exist. But there are hidden technologies, hidden poisons, and such. Then there are entities who have billions who want as much evil as possible in the world. They'd give you some of that money if you do evil, or if you blasphem God - but if there is a way they can cheat you, they will. If they can get you to do evil without giving you money, they will. Only that they want people to hear about how juju made you rich!
The hidden technology and hidden poison is the juju we are talking about na. People doing evil in exchange for money, power and political influence
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by akinade28(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2021
akinade28:

The hidden technology and hidden poison is the juju we are talking about na.
people do evil in exchange for money, power and political influence
Re: Update On Timothy Adegoke Oludare!!! by Occurstaem(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
NyamiriSlayer:
Update on TIMOTHY ADEGOKE OLUDARE!!!
Update from his brother !!!
(1) The lady receptionist who had earlier denied admitting the young guy into d hotel confessed after the payment was traced to her account
(2) the lady also confessed that their Chairman had hand in the brutal ritual killing
(3) the lady supposed to close at 12noon but called another staff to take over duty at 8am, that she had emergency call at Ejigbo. Her phone was tracked and eventually picked up by d police. She then pleaded with the police that she was ready to confess everything that happened
(4) It was at her instance that all principal actors were mentioned and apprehended, including the Chairman of the hotel.
(5) Contrary to earlier report that an herbalist from Ejigbo was involved. No please. The Manager "4", who is also one of the principal staffs of the hotel is an Alfa/ritualist and probably been used by the Chairman to carry out their evil plans. He had also confessed and in police net with 6 others
(6) the lady receptionist is on N200,000.00 monthly salary, salary that Eko Hotels or Sheraton cannot pay if not for her involvement in ritual killings
(7) The young man was suspected to have been strangled to death in his hotel room ( His body was wrapped with hotel blanket and bed sheet and buried at the upper side of the hotel in Ife (contrary to earlier report that he was found
around Ejigbo), the Dustbin arena and reliable sources said that spot has been the burial ground for various victims
(9) The body of the man was exhumed and already taken to Ife teaching hospital for proper examination
(10) Sources said that the Chairman had involved in ritual killings in the hotel numbering about 6 but was
covered
(11) One deputy commissioner of police from Osogbo Command supervised the body removal where he was buried.
(12) Please recall that the hotel initially denied of ever seeing him. Even his wife had given his previous
lodgment receipts to the police. He always lodged there during the previous MBA exams.
WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING !!!
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159402343264185&id=749294184&_rdr

I heard Dr Adedoyin has been arrested. I don't know how true it is.
Justice must prevail.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Big Boy, Others Arrested For Armed Robbery, Days After He Flaunted Money / Criminal Caught On Camera Extorting Student At FUTA, Akure (Graphic Images) / Watch The Moment Argentine Striker, Eduardo Salvio Ran Over Wife With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.