Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) (52733 Views)

Two Men cling To A Moving Car In Order To Settle An Issue in Lagos (Pix, Video) / SUV Of Missing Mum And Two Kids Pulled From River After 20years In U.S.(Pics) / Man Survives After His Car Ran Under A Truck In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful baby!
Bad News for her Parents
Good News for Heaven and the baby. She is gone straight to Heaven to Meet JESUS.
meth bad sha

1 Like

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by authority2006(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
OkuFaba:
What manner of carelessness is this??

I trust America, after mourning that child, even her neighbors would sue her for being careless.

She'll probably loose custody if her other children

Yeah, that's what they're known for, killing mosquito with a sledge hammer. Like taking the children out of her custody will make the life of those children any better, we know the shiits those children pass through if they are ever taken away from her.
Everyone makes mistakes, hers just turned out to be fatal

1 Like

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by AvalonSpace(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2021
See police rapid response. That woman too careless o
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by lookingfly: 11:47am On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
According to the police, Kassidy's mother was driving with Kassidy and her older children, ages 2, 3, and 6, in the car.

They were not restrained, despite two car seats in the vehicle.

As the mother was turning left onto Ranchview Trail, the right back door opened and Kassidy tumbled out of the car and onto the road.

It is unclear how the door opened.

Then, the driver of the black sedan ran over the eight-month-old and drove away, according to witness accounts.

‘We do not believe there was any malicious intent,’ Irving Police Department spokesperson Robert Reeves said. ‘We are not calling it a hit-and-run because we don't think the person that ran over the child knows they ran over that child.

They might have thought it was a package or an animal possibly, and they just ran over it and kept going.’

A witness police they initially thought a doll fell out of the car. When they realized it was a child, they pulled over and rushed over to help.

But police are looking for the driver of a black sedan.

Reeves said Kassidy's mother could eventually face a 'range of potential charges,’ including child endangerment.

The Texas Department of Family and Protective Service also launched an investigation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212639/Baby-girl-dies-falling-mothers-moving-car-getting-run-driver.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
Lalasticlala Mynd44
I wonder why there is car door lock and also door glass lock to prevent children from opening the door indiscriminately and also for security purposes but people never use it. My car doors are always locked when am in the car alone. Only the drivers side glass is wound down for fresh air.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by chaseblack(m): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful baby!
Bad News for her Parents
Good News for Heaven and the baby. She is gone straight to Heaven to Meet JESUS.

This is unbiblical, How is such a sorrowful and tragedic accident goodness to Heaven?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by lookingfly: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
An eight-month-old baby girl, Kassidy Smith was killed after falling from the backseat of her mother's car onto the road and being run over by another car.

Police said the infant and her three older siblings were unrestrained before the incident around 10.30am, Monday on North MacArthur Drive in Irving, Texas.

The Irving Police Department identified the deceased child as Kassidy Smith during a press conference Monday afternoon.

They said the baby's mother, who has not been named, is not facing charges at the moment, but investigators said that could change.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10212639/Baby-girl-dies-falling-mothers-moving-car-getting-run-driver.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline
I wonder why there is car door lock and also door glass lock to prevent children from opening the door indiscriminately and also for security purposes but people never use it. My car doors are always locked when am in the car alone. Only the drivers side glass is wound down for fresh air.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by SATANlST: 11:54am On Nov 18, 2021
lets stop cuming inside hoes please.
if she is not a woman, never come inside. infact use condoms.
why Bleep a hoe raw. now see what she has caused to an innocent kid
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by OkuFaba(m): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
authority2006:

Yeah, that's what they're known for, killing mosquito with a sledge hammer. Like taking the children out of her custody will make the life of those children any better, we know the shiits those children pass through if they are ever taken away from her.
Everyone makes mistakes, hers just turned out to be fatal
very fatal.. What a horrible way for that child to die.
The pains of falling off a moving car and also being climbed on by another.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by muheeb01(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Huh this is sad
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by shoprite: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Don't even know what to say now

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Foolish woman.

Me wey go use seat belt and use child lock n window lock join.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by 1F30M4(f): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Tragic, rest easy adorable lil angel Kas. How on Earth will someone leave a baby in the care of toddlers fgs and couldn't even lock the damn door smh the one thing she should've done before starting the engine.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by TiglathPILESER: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=wunmi590 post=107716392][/quote] you its a joke?
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by nedu2000(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
When dem go dey born anyhow and without spacing. Not surprised she is black
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Winnerly: 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ishilove:

You are right.

Hey. There is a monicker called SATANIST that has been spreading rumors that he once dated you in the past.

I cautioned him that it’s inappropriate to do so
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Bnaira77(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
LORD!!! having read only the headline without checking the pic yet.. disturbing

Carelessness.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Phcmayor(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
If na naija na people for be eye witness but for yanky police arrive immediately
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:
An eight-month-old baby girl, Kassidy Smith was killed after falling from the backseat of her mother's car onto the road and being run over by another car.

Police said the infant and her three older siblings were unrestrained before the incident around 10.30am, Monday on North MacArthur Drive in Irving, Texas.

The Irving Police Department identified the deceased child as Kassidy Smith during a press conference Monday afternoon.

They said the baby's mother, who has not been named, is not facing charges at the moment, but investigators said that could change.

Carelessness.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by OLRAYS(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Usage of child lock in a car is very important especially when you have children at the back seat. Rip baby embarassed
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by AZControversial(m): 2:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful baby!
Bad News for her Parents

You goofed on this one.... BIG TIME!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Ishilove: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Winnerly:

Hey. There is a monicker called SATANIST that has been spreading rumors that he once dated you in the past.

I cautioned him that it’s inappropriate to do so
It's not only Satanist, na Luciferian. He is an idiot, whoever he is.

Thanks for telling me
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by fxexperts: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
lookingfly:

Please do not always assume. Sure she didn't use Strap the toddler in place. But as for using the door lock. The 3 year old must have unlock the door lock before opening the door. My 3 year old daughter is very fond of playing with the door lock. i always caution my wife to be very careful when driving with the kids.

OLRAYS:
Usage of child lock in a car is very important especially when you have children at the back seat. Rip baby embarassed

1F30M4:
Tragic, rest easy adorable lil angel Kas. How on Earth will someone leave a baby in the care of toddlers fgs and couldn't even lock the damn door smh the one thing she should've done before starting the engine.

The 2 and 3 year old kids must have released the door lock. Almost all modern cars come with automatic door lock when, you kick start the engine. Anyway she was still careless all the same, she wasn't paying attention to what they were doing at the back.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by PrincewithGod(m): 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful baby!
Bad News for her Parents
What a lucky soul, spared all the corruption and filth of this world.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:

A childlock in the car could have prevented this...
Using the children's car seat and a seat belt could have prevented this...
What on earth was she thinking?

This is so sad to read, talk more of being at the scene.. person fit get PTSD o
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by VanillaIyce(f): 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Explorers:

RIP little one, so sad
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 2:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deicide:
Where did it say the child was dead. Nairaland nawa o
Read... Read... Read....
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Ekpekus(m): 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
fxexperts:

Please do not always assume. Sure she didn't use Strap the toddler in place. But as for using the door lock. The 3 year old must have unlock the door lock before opening the door. My 3 year old daughter is very fond of playing with the door lock. i always caution my wife to be very careful when driving with the kids.

The 2 and 3 year old kids must have released the door lock. Almost all modern cars come with automatic door lock when, you kick start the engine. Anyway she was still careless all the same, she wasn't paying attention to what they were doing at the back.

There is this car lock pin by the side of the back seat in most sedan cars that you can press down... with that, the car can't be opened from the inside only from outside.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by yinkaOdutuyo: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Beautiful baby!
Bad News for her Parents

Are you mad or something??

I thought you've gone too soon before? from samson0303 post?
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by Dabliss02(m): 3:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
So sad
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by petitejolie(f): 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
That's how on my street d woman came out with her car from d house and was moving without the right back door which I could see from my balcony properly closed not even locked and she get pikins inside d car. Na some passers by help stop her and help closed d door. Very careless woman.

1 Like

Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by lookingfly: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
fxexperts:

the car lock in my car can be controlled from only driver side unless if I want someone else in the car to open the other doors or wind down the glasses. Let's be cautious as parents.
Re: Baby Fell Out Of Mum's Moving Car, Ran Over By Another Car In U.S.(Pics) by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
The mother should be arrested!
What happened to the baby sits holding?
Why didn't she take necessary precaution?

Lock her up jare!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos / Current State Of Concrete Road Umahi Constructed In Nkalagu, Ebonyi. / Helicopter Flying Couple To The Airport For Honeymoon Crashes In Texas (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.