Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Police And Civil Defence Harrassment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police And Civil Defence Harrassment (344 Views)

Ada Jombo: Wife Of Slain Civil Defence Officer Curses Killers Of Husband / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / Civil Defence Officer Shot Dead At A Polling Unit In Katsina.Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Police And Civil Defence Harrassment by Pouvoir3air: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
I work as a part time lecturer in a coaching centre (A'Level). I was there today for class.
Immediately I left a phone was stolen. The Director of the said centre went and reported the case to police and civil defence
Those officers kept calling and threatening me to come to their office by 10am tomorrow morning. The Director said I should see him tomorrow morning by 9am, but I don't trust his words. Please what can I do? I'm helpless.

Ilorin is the location

(1) (Reply)

Crime As 12-years-old Boy Allegedly Beaten To Death In A Private School In Lagos / Russia Invading Ukraine : Sentiment Apart ,is It Right ? / The Injustice That Is Destroying Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.