Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) (56576 Views)

Aker Okoye And Meghan Markle Kiss And Hug / Nina And Bobrisky Settle Beef And Hug At Sotayo Sobola's Birthday / Psquare’s Peter Okoye Reacts To Fighting Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Silentmoni(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
My Ibo brodas dont disappoint wen it cums 2 business.....all thier fyt since nah strategy,watch out as dem go rack in wit thier cum back....if u knw u knw!
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by bencr7: 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
MEGA4BILLION:
Their money don reduce, na wetin give them sense be that. Those guys hasn't make money from shows for the past 4 years.
cheesy cheesy grin grin u wicked
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Geeman2006: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Blood is blood...It's about time.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by realstars: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
GodIsBiafran:
God forgive me for blaming Lola for their split. So, all this while it was Anita (Paul's wife) that was the enemy. Anita left Paul and now Psquare is united. Wow, wonders shall never end.

Probably funds. Low akant balance dey give sense.

When Nwanza (a specie of bird) chop belle full, it challenges its God. (Igbo proverb)
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Smarttravels(f): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

Alhamdullilah!!!
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by dondavinchi(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am
comment like this join cause their problem get sense ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Aboks(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
WETIN CONCERN US
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by MrColdsweat: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
Malory:
The best music dou ever from Africa. The world is waiting for your new hits
sure...

New hits so that they can dance in the midst of hunger and hardship.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by MrSquint: 12:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Really nice

But wetin fit make blood brothers, twins quarrel for that long ? I won't lie I was really disappointed in both of them.

I still won't listen to their music, they can't be trusted. They fit break our hearts again.

No DJ is allowed to play any of their songs in any of my events,
In fact if I call you and your ringtone na psquare song, I go end the call. Haba

Smiles
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by simultaneousboi(m): 12:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Wow.... this is a very nice decision. We should be expecting hit song soon
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by fran6moses: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Wen woman make Dem separate Dem no serious
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Franking: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Stupid boys. If una like make una fvck up again.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Susannebroni: 12:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Finally, this is good
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by bigpicture001: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2021
GENTLENNAJI:
Mr P na hunger for kill am

Lola na MD for her dead papa oil well company if u non know... Money full that Mr. P house . No b by music ooo

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 18, 2021
EmzyT:

How close are you to the family before making this assertion? cheesy
When you see a husband fighting while the wife watches, it only means one thing, she's the one propelling him.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by orlaglobal234: 12:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Tears freely rolling down my face,good they made peace reign.
For what? who beat you?

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Pwhitelaw(m): 12:12am On Nov 18, 2021
Rather than taking side Lola was focused irrespective of all the allegation from Paul and Jude.She is a rare gem among others.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by orlaglobal234: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2021
All we're saying, we're say congratulations to P.Square

Long live to them oo

But someone should warn them not to fight unnecessity fight again ooo
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by EmzyT: 12:16am On Nov 18, 2021
oilmonie:
When you see a husband fighting while the wife watches, it only means one thing, she's the one propelling him.

Abi oo grin
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:17am On Nov 18, 2021
I am super happy for them. My boss used to tell us that we shouldn't increase our enemies when we've not even had enough good friends.

A matured approach to tackling the root cause of their feud would have sorted things out. Twins are a typical example of a diad. A dyad (group of two)is the most intimate form of social life because the two members are mutually dependent on each other. According to George Simmel, a sociological theorist, when a third person joins a dyad, that person can either fill the role of a mediator or divide and conquer.

Jude failed in playing the role of a mediator but rather took sides to further widen the schism.

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=SmellySperm post=107718457][/quote]
Wtf.. You staying in uyo... Am staying at IBB
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by friendl: 12:23am On Nov 18, 2021
I am so happy ,now they come out with more sucess
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by kayjay69(m): 12:30am On Nov 18, 2021
I am absolutely happy for them. I know their parents would be smiling on them right now.

Hopefully, Jude too should make up with Peter and they can come together and make good music and their bonds can grow even stronger than before.

For those of you who chose to pick sides, Shame on You. Blood is thicker than water and Love (not hate) always conquers ALL.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Toks2008(m): 12:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Chai! I must kill goat tomorrow as i promised.

My number one best Nigeria Art is back.

I am so happy and i pray for eternal unity in the family....Why do i have this feeling that Paul's wife made this happen after threatening to divorce Paul or he reunites with his brother.

kktbm:
Check out the video of p square reuniting and Hugging each other after 4 years of serious fight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmdFxCzsGkU?feature=share

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 12:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Blood is tilhicker than water
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Cloudlord(m): 12:48am On Nov 18, 2021
Their first hit go be "On Light"
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 18, 2021
The real problem was Jude.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by yellonaija: 12:57am On Nov 18, 2021
It's good to see them reuniting... Las las an family sure pass.
Re: P-Square Reunite And Hug Each Other After 4 Years Of Fighting (Video) by naptu2: 12:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Next should be Noel and Liam Gallagher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tosyn Bucknor Death: Meet Her Husband & 10 Things You Don't Know About Late OAP / Cute Abiola Acquires A New House (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking On Stage In Washington DC [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.