Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away (50232 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Is Broke After Paying $15million To Trend In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mrporanir: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled.

69 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Daveambition(m): 11:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...

1186 Likes 68 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DaddyRochie1642: 11:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
People wey gather gift the millions no complain, na local man wey currently dey battle with price of Kero/Gas, na im kuku carry Davido marrah for head...
Imagine a potencial broke somebody calling an all time rich kid a broke nigga, guy we need measure Sense gve yu...

grin grin

324 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Mrporanir: 5:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
Yeah you right. While the boy dey refresh bank app to check balance, you dey refresh Instagram and Twitter to check another man account balance wey no concern you. No wonder your life is very backwards and you're struggling to make good meaning out of your miserable life. Davido is there making his millions. Leave that alone and go struggle on make the little thousands you can not coming to Twitter and nairaland to hype someone who doesn't know you and your father exists.

186 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by deltateam: 5:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:

Yeah you right. While the boy dey refresh bank app to check balance, you dey refresh Instagram and Twitter to check another man account balance wey no concern you. No wonder your life is very backwards and you're struggling to make good meaning out of your miserable life. Davido is there making his millions. Leave that alone and go struggle on make the little thousands you can not coming to Twitter and nairaland to hype someone who doesn't know you and your father exists.

Looking at your first post and this one, I must say you should stop taking meth. It's very harmful.

465 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by femi4: 6:18am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled
Is it your broke? You that you are not broke, how many Nairalanders can credit your account balance willingly

186 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by gamblers(m): 6:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Daveambition:
Irony of life..
we no say u be davido fan but person no suppose to beg for wetin him get except he no get am Una davido don broke

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by NewDelhi(m): 6:59am On Nov 18, 2021
gamblers:
we no say u be davido fan but person no suppose to beg for wetin him get except he no get am Una davido don broke
Lol that boy is very smart. There are rumours online he's broke. He knows asking people directly and privately for money will be a huge slap on his ego and e fit cast so he con come online to solicit for funds in the name of loyalty. I just see no reason he should put his account number and ask people to send him 1M to prove they are loyal grin. Naso dem dey prove loyalty? That boy get sense.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by airexx: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2021
Mrporanir:
Davido is broke , baba use style dey indirectly beg for funds. Don't be fooled
His brokeness is enough to take care of your present generation and five more to come.

185 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by airexx: 7:09am On Nov 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Lol that boy is very smart. There are rumours online he's broke. He knows asking people directly and privately for money will be a huge slap on his ego and e fit cast so he con come online to solicit for funds in the name of loyalty. I just see no reason he should put his account number and ask people to send him 1M to prove they are loyal grin. Naso dem dey prove loyalty? That boy get sense.
At least he get people wey go send am money.
Who wan send u money?

123 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DSC7: 7:16am On Nov 18, 2021
If David is broke wetin i go come talk?....

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by DSC7: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2021
NewDelhi:

Hmmm.....

Well maybe he get plans sha....

Make we just dey observe.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2021
But now he's no longer broke.

So, what's your point?

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by osuofia2(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
grin
It surprises me how broke ass naira Landers have opinion about people's way of life
Even if he is broke the dude has left been broke.
Person wey him Papa na big name ,owner of oil wells and service firm were OBO is a Board of director. I haven't even mentioned the Adeleke University.
If this is how to be broke looks like oboy I wan de broke like this too.
At OP I won't be surprise if you turns a witch tomorrow because na your type be wicked elders and village people

91 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Maybe but you nor fit know, cos your still a pussy ass my niggarr.

Nobody wey nor fit broke, nah just one bad investment you need take. Even Efe big brother sef broke.

Stop talking like you know David, cos you don't my niggarr.

I said what I said.

10 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by tillaman(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Jeromejnr(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Even if he is broke, which even you know it isn't true, do you think being wealthy only has to do with money?
The dude just showed he had a wealth of friends, a reputation and connects that can come to his aid when he needs it.

Ask yourself, what about you, what do you have apart from the little money you have? If you lose the little you have today, where will you go to for instant help?

Let's rid ourselves of jealousy

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by olola4(m): 10:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Even if he his now broke, he has invested so much in himself and people around him that is why he can get back.

In short, invest in yourself and others when you are rich so that when you are broke you will see people to push you back to where you belong.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by pretydiva(f): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
You Know this because you are his chief accountant abi undecided.

Your richness combine no reach half of he "brokeness"

21 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by mmadu5(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
*Please if you are the one that gave me food to eat last night in my dream last night ! Plz reduce d salt n pepper and add more pomo this night tank u* ��

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by suffering: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
Broke people are rich with opinions.

25 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by JaySterling: 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
His money don dey finish

True true

Wizkid or Burna Boy would never do this

2 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by ideatoprince18(m): 10:03am On Nov 18, 2021
The Brokenness of Davido is more than the Riches u can acquire in 30 years from now!!!!

If being broke will make me beg and make over 120 million in a day abeg make I broke like Davido!!!

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by sexyking1: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
deltateam:

Looking at your first post and this one, I must say you should stop taking meth. It's very harmful.
mkpurummiri grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Faber(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Okay...

If Davido is broke...op you're rich. But I better follow a broke OBO than a rich peasant like you grin.

Flooded Toronto, Canada is preferable to Lagos, Nigeria without flood grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by toffyz(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Lol

I can't conclude anyways, but I don't think he is broke

If he's truly, I'm telling you he won'make it public like this

You don't wash your dirty linen in the public!

1 Like

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by Nlanalyst: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
His billionaire father is broke too?

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by BlackfireX: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
You see poor people eeeehhhh...

There mind is so twisted

Give a poor hungry man a congo of rice...he will still day you want to use his destiny...

Pls the bank should allow me send my 1.2M to David daviddo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Is Broke, Don't Be Fooled By The Give Away by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:04am On Nov 18, 2021
Op pls stop weed

It is not good for your health

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tobe Oboli And His White Girlfriend Attend Prom Together (Photos) / Bobrisky Blasts Odunlade Adekola For Shading Him 'Yoruba Actor With Empty Brain' / "My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.