Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

68 Friends Give Davido Over N100 Million Ahead Of His Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 68 Friends Give Davido Over N100 Million Ahead Of His Birthday (400 Views)

Jnr Pope: Uche Maduagwu Knocks Davido Over New Music / Zubby Michael Hang Out With His Oyibo Friends Give Them Beer And Igbo / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

68 Friends Give Davido Over N100 Million Ahead Of His Birthday by newsliveth(m): 1:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido has received over N100 million in about three hours after asking his friends to send him N1 million each ahead of his birthday.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWBn_8vzTOg
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

The singer, who will turn 28 on November 21, took to his Instagram story to ask colleagues to each send him a million naira. In a video posted on Instagram, which many took to be a joke, Davido called on those he had helped in the music industry to each send hi money.

Davido said, “We rise by lifting others abi? Me I don dey rise dey lifting others for the past 100 years. So I want to know who my friends are. All of my friends one one million Naira. They said we are 30BG. If you don’t send your own. You out of here. You are gone (sic).”

The singer created a new bank account, posted his account number on his stories thread, and posted screenshots of money sent into it to show his seriousness.

The singer has received money from other celebrities, including BB Naija’s Nengi, Perruzi, Teni, Adekunle Gold, Mr Eazi, Zlatan, Cubana Chief Priest and Chike, to mention a few.

He has also received money from Oyo State House of Representatives member Akin Alabi, businessman and socialite, Emeka Okonkwo aka E-money and Obinna Iyiegbu aka Obi Cubana.

The singer has been updating his Instagram stories regularly with screenshots of transactions and individually thanking everyone who sent him money

(1) (Reply)

Fans React As Pasuma Performs On Stage / Female Dj Who Was Reported To Have Drown Found Alive(video) / John Terry And Roberto Carlos Arrive In Lagos, Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.