Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator (1502 Views)

What Does It Mean To Be A Teacher In The Uk? / What Does It Take One To Work In A Mortuary? / Offer As A Credit Officer: Please What Does It Really Involve? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by YoungRay007: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Please what are the requirements for becoming a nairaland moderator and how much are they paid.
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by ugwumichael(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2021
YoungRay007:
Please what are the requirements for becoming a nairaland moderator and how much are they paid.

Seun
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by FahBuLous: 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
I would love to be a mod too
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by PrinceInTheNort: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Baba no think am. All those moderators poor

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by daddytime(m): 9:49am On Nov 18, 2021
You must be very tribalistic and biased in your judgement.

That's the number one requisite.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Roma10: 9:53am On Nov 18, 2021
You must be an APC supporter grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by joinnow: 10:09am On Nov 18, 2021
You must love snake grin

4 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Maj196(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2021
They are paid 30k per month
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Maj196(m): 10:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Lamanii22(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2021
joinnow:
You must love snake grin

You stole my comment!!!!!!
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by floss(m): 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
You must be able to know all Nairaland rules off heart and must be active here...
You must be a Nigerian ( ready to defend the Constitution of the Federal Republic)
You must be someone that is neutral, don't pick sides during conflict resolution while in the forum.
Be ready to accept the little stipend per month for your work here.
You must always be ready to accept all forms of cyber abuse and bullies.

But once again, why do you want to be a mod ?

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by bigjackass: 12:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Forward your CV along with 3 passport photographs with green background,
Birth certificate,
Primary school leaving certificate
SSCE result
Minimum of second class upper in any relevant course
PhD
Reference letter from your pastor/imam/babalawo,
Two guarantors
CCNA, PMP, CDP, COMPTIA, AWS, ICAN certificate
Police report
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by chicoMX(m): 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
daddytime:
You must be very tribalistic and biased in your judgement.

That's the number one requisite.
grin

I swear I just complained about FynestBoi and MissyB3.

Two people insulted each other, they banned one person and modified the other person's post lol.

Shout to the likes of justwise
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Nicklaus619(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
1.You must be unbiased,
2. u must be able to read through every thread posted on your zone, depending on where u a to moderate, this is to either approve a post that could benefit everyone or take down a post that violates the platform rules..
3. Must be on line 24/7 to monitor your space
I for like become moderator too shaa, its not the payment for me, it's the joy of working in a space that u love and getting appreciated all the time
My best mode remains lalasticlala

3 Likes

Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by McTobe(m): 4:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
I am against all convention, Antitribalist, prone to egalitarianism and chilvaristic. So I will fit into a mod. Awiii
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by silibaba: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
First thing first, go and dust your CV
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by Onyenna(m): 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hmmm....
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by femi4: 5:32am On Nov 19, 2021
YoungRay007:
You must like Buhari and commend his works on NL

You must athiest that love Muslims

3. You should be able to ban indiscriminately without using your brain

4. Ready to delete any topic in form of protest against Seun
Re: What Does It Take To Become A Nairaland Moderator by BigDawsNet: 6:28am On Nov 19, 2021
You must have high sense in a particular topic

For example...justwise get lot of experience with travels...he can handle the travel page by replying and advising to the right questions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Vacancy! Vacancy!!! / Urgent Vacancy / Vacancy In Oau Computer Dept.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.