Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You (28410 Views)

MI Abaga "The Guy" Album Review - TrendyBeatz / Atiku, MI Abaga, Patoranking, Others React To Davido’s ‘A Better Time’ Album / Nigerians React To Davido’s ‘'Nwa Baby' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by drizslim(m): 7:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Ace rapper and music executive, Jude Abaga better known by his stage name, MI, has begged Davido to collaborate with him for a hit song.

MI Abaga took to his Twitter account to make the plea while responding to Davido’s tweet asking those who had hit songs with him to send him money.
The DMW boss had in a Twitter post, asked his fans to send him some money in order to clear his rolls Royce from the port.

As of Wednesday night, Davido has so far received N130m from his friends, fans and colleagues.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by drizslim(m): 7:56am On Nov 18, 2021
MI Abaga, who also gifted the ”FEM” crooner N1m, quoted the singer’s tweet and shared a receipt of the money he sent.

The rapper wrote: “Can I send mine to get a hit song as well!? Album de load.”
You people that got a hit song from David know say it’s worth way more! I want my own hit song with Davido

Cc lalasticlala

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by temitope27(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Baba dey beg my boy grin

FTC in months grin grin cheesy grin

9 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by kingmzee(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawa Beg beg

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by ogoloray(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
E don turn begging level? grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by flexyrule(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nawa
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by warrenweste(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
oops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by BigDawsNet: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
We should not forget Davido music writer...

The dude is doing a great job

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by FactBoyz: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by olisefom: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omoh

Some people really have this thing called money.

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Bvlgari: 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
The matter use style tire me...this na executive ragging o

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by BennyDGreat: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
The demands have started rolling in
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Gunboysavage(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
MI Ataga abbi na Abaga denii.. You're big enough sir. You don't need no Davido to make a hit.
Just give what belongs to Ceazer to the Ceazer of the Nigerian muisic and start Singing.
Stop rapping. I repeat, STOP RAPPING. Rap doesn't sell that fast in the Nigeria muisic shrine.
If you used to rap in Igbo or Yoruba now, its another thing and a little bit better, but English..... hell no! People don't wanna listen to grammars.

Disregard that your old title as Africa rapper number 1 abbi wetin dem dey call you then undecided.

My point is Start Singing trash then come to Me, Slawormirrr and smelly sperm for blessings.

You go blow.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by ironheart(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cash out
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Sonnobax15(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
cool
Mennnnnnnn,see better friends cool

Na these kind of friends I wor make from coming year undecided. No be the ones wey dey share my subscription with me undecided. And when e tear for Guyman,na dem dey first dey take shape undecided

Well,That money na small thing for Davido cha...Who knows, maybe he just wor use this medium take know the kind nighas wey he get as friends cool

5 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by verybadmouth(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hustling spirit.

Ride on MI.

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by GudluckIBB(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
temitope27:
Baba dey beg my boy grin

FTC in months grin grin cheesy grin

Dele na my Boy.......davido
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
And so shall it be!

2 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by SmartPolician: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Back in the day, MI was my best rapper.

Dude was on fire and his MI2 was the best rap album of all time for me.

I love all the tracks off that album.

31 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by szczescie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
BEGS is a strong word to use in this case

Don't you think?

6 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by totosucker(m): 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Everybody wan use this guy trend

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Harrykn: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
This matter don reach to drink water o

1 Like

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Ifesinachi22(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
I was surprised when i saw M.I gave 1 million. Even MC Galaxy gave 5 million.

These artistes no one here's from again still have that much to give out.

Well, we'll catch up on this discussion later grin grin

6 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by akanbiaa(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by kenzysmith: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido has always been a hit maker
This colabo go mad

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DropsMic(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cool
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Nahunger(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
H.U.N.G.E.R
HAS NO FEAR, SHAME OR FAMILY....
once your file open even rat go disrespect you.
Feed the needy around you today, save a soul no matter how small you can make a difference.
Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by jojofola: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
A closed mouth is a closed destiny grin

8 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Tony5050(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
God no go shame us

3 Likes

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by DisLifeSha: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
I only need 500k. Somebody should please loan me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MI Abaga To Davido: I Want My Own Hit Song With You by Nicolartstudi0(m): 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
Davido the certified hitmaker

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Wizkid Songs Were Hit But Were So Underrated / Open Letter To M.I Abaga / THROWBACK: Nigerian Old School Music (Oldies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.