Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,827 members, 7,841,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 (554 Views)

My Ex Run Away With My 2 Kids Since 2019 Please Help / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. / Reaction: Living With My Aunt Has Been Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Earthissues: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Hi Nairalanders,
I received the following message from a distant family member who is like a sister to me. I have heard of her predicaments from a family member who loves people's downfall in mid 2020 but I only considered the story a initiated one to shame her until I woke up to receive her message this morning.
I wish I could give alot out to her right now but I'm on the Red account status of my life ever and hereby posted in case we have people who finds helping people up as simple as anything because I must confess She really needs urgent help from any reliable NGO and good Samaritans on an emergency note.
Infact, I was ashamed when she told me she had to use someone's phone (neighbors) to set up a WhatsApp account so she can reach out to me when I called her back

"Please don't skip without reading sir.

LIFE HAS BEEN HELL SINCE 2019

Hi
I wish to inform you that I really need your assistance as you remain my only hope in God

My husband's entertainment business got off the point since his equipments got burnt around late 2019 and we've not been able to get it right since then.

As you know, his(my husband) health requires soft landing always due to the fact that he is a cardiac patient operated abroad and was medically advised to get a simpler job doing.

He became depressed and easily becomes thin due to thinking and fear of uncompleted projects hanging around his neck.

He has taken up several private schools teaching jobs but could not meet up due to his deteriorating health challenges and now he's always complaining he has become a useless hubby & father to our children and in most times attempting suicide. (There was a day he almost drank FORCEUP spray chemical)

In all honesty, we are really suffering and it looks beyond normal experience but I don't allow it get into me that way because what God cannot do doesn't exist.

My hubby has turned to many people's laughing stock due to poverty and his health challenges also playing much role

I have also used the tokens from my akube(imported second hand clothes) to pay off disgraceful debts on his behalf and now I do home services for neighbors to feed the family.

After we discussed(husband and wife), we decided to pray for any future opportunity that can offer us a chance of #150k investment loan at least to start garri business in sacks but the loan never came as we will still need money to process money out and such money doesn't even seem the type that can safe our targeted business cos we will have to pay on weekly basis which will no doubt quickly bring the business to it's knees

As I send this text, our eldest son of five years is home and not in school while my husband has walked out to source for whatever comes his way luckily for us to eat and as well looking for simple jobs he could take up

I wish I could narrate the whole horrible, dirty and gruesome challenges we are into but it might all just appear sentiments were applied to convince you to believe.

With this dirty experience,
I have learnt to forgive my past offenders just as I have sought forgiveness from whoever might be angry with me one way or the other over my past unknown errors, Incase sudden death gets involved in the line.

My prayer is that poverty will not find its way to you no matter the storm.

Uncle Paul, I beg you to come to our aid this rough long season and render us assistance that can reshape our family life.

I only have that feeling that you could help us if you chose to.

Even if you can connect us to wherever we can get loan or spare us financial assistance Sir

This is the moment you really need to forgive me in case I ever offended you unknowingly to me because you need to save a generation as it took me the last courage to reveal all this and this poor nursing mother is yet to bite anything good since the Monday morning except garri and peanut concurrently

Even if it's something to eat first, please rescue me and my family

I'm sorry to bother with my personal problems"

Odeyemi
Zenith bank
Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by suffering: 9:59am On Nov 18, 2021
You wrote a story which we can't verify and we should send you money because...? Where are you based? Come and wash the reflective surfaces in my house and I'll guarantee you 800 naira for under an hour of work.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by aloma007(m): 10:00am On Nov 18, 2021
This life shaa,
Different people, different breeds of problems caused by bad governance

Hope my token does something

Mods, abeg consider this thread to save lives oo use the fp to play ur part.

Op, try persuade her to join MFM or Foursquare, they will pray for her family and cater for their needs till the husband is raised back to business.

I'm damn too sure

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Earthissues: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:
You wrote a story which we can't verify and we should send you money because...? Where are you based? Come and wash the reflective surfaces in my house and I'll guarantee you 800 naira for under an hour of work.

I pray I never turn out a beggar all my life and prays hustle favors every real and legit hustlers.
Watch your reactions on to people's explanation as no cheap likes will lead you to glory.
Be a rather good Samaritan than being a critic.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by aloma007(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

See thinking of a buharist.
I think we should always try study issues before condemnation

Everything is always staged to affect APC and Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Earthissues: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

Mind you,
I'm a real popular Nairalander trying to help

Help the family in question and if you have an NGO that can help them, play your part and link them because you can't keep coming online to condemn as that can lead to distrust on such critical issues demanding urgent attention...

May you never lack and I pray God forgives you, Amen sir
Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by suffering: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Earthissues:

I pray I never turn out a beggar all my life and prays hustle favors every real and legit hustlers.
Watch your reactions on to people's explanation as no cheap likes will lead you to glory.
Be a rather good Samaritan than being a critic.
All I see is the same long story posted on another platform. Will you post the write-up from Instagram next? There is dignity in labour. The family, you or whoever with complete set of limbs should come over and do the work I'm willing to pay for. Begging is not a sustainable means of getting money from people.
Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by suffering: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Earthissues:

Mind you,
I'm a real popular Nairalander trying to help

Help the family in question and if you have an NGO that can help them, play your part and link them because you can't keep coming online to condemn as that can lead to distrust on such critical issues demanding urgent attention...

May you never lack and I pray God forgives you, Amen sir
Blackmail is the cheapest form of shaming. If they have health, they can work.
Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Earthissues: 11:04am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:
All I see is the same long story posted on another platform. Will you post the write-up from Instagram next? There is dignity in labour. The family, you or whoever with complete set of limbs should come over and do the work I'm willing to pay for. Begging is not a sustainable means of getting money from people.

In all honesty,
I'm not supposed to respond sir but would you take up a job with a failing heart due to cardiac arrest?
1, pray you encounter a fair share of their problems sir. Besides, they(the family) didn't send me here but I'm only pained of their challenges and the wife as a sister.

I wonder how you people speak like gods because you are free from obstacles u only need to keep thanking God that no problem ever wins over you...

Initially, u said i wanted to collect money and now they should work, (the wife is already doing home cleaning services to cater for family need while the husband is heart sick) yet you refused to be thankful and keep shut.

Fear your future for no one is wiser before the mighty God and sorry to ear that it could be your turn just as your name implies sir. ( Anyone can run down)

1 Like

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by suffering: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Earthissues:

In all honesty,
I'm not supposed to respond sir but would you take up a job with a failing heart due to cardiac arrest?
1, pray you encounter a fair share of their problems sir. Besides, they(the family) didn't send me here but I'm only pained of their challenges and the wife as a sister.

I wonder how you people speak like gods because you are free from obstacles u only need to keep thanking God that no problem ever wins over you...

Initially, u said i wanted to collect money and now they should work, (the wife is already doing home cleaning services to cater for family need while the husband is heart sick) yet you refused to be thankful and keep shut.

Fear your future for no one is wiser before the mighty God and sorry to ear that it could be your turn just as your name implies sir. ( Anyone can run down)
1. Stop with the constant emotional blackmail. Nairalanders are quick to resort to it for reasons known to them.

2. If she works then she can ask for a raise or borrow from relatives with the promise to pay back.

3. I know for sure you are begging on their behalf and yet can swear that you haven’t made a donation.

4. If we debate based on this matter you’ll only end up losing time and effort. This is Nairaland, silence is always the better option.

5. Everyone encounters obstacles in this life in different shapes and forms. Life is not all doom and gloom, at the same time it isn’t always a bed of roses.

Mind you, I'm a real popular Nairalander trying to help
Were you forbidden from posting the appeal using your original account?

3 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by aloma007(m): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

1. Stop with the constant emotional blackmail. Nairalanders are quick to resort to it for reasons known to them.

2. If she works then she can ask for a raise or borrow from relatives with the promise to pay back.

3. I know for sure you are begging on their behalf and yet can swear that you haven’t made a donation.

4. If we debate based on this matter you’ll only end up losing time and effort. This is Nairaland, silence is always the better option.

5. Everyone encounters obstacles in this life in different shapes and forms. Life is not all doom and gloom, at the same time it isn’t always a bed of roses.

Boss, please let go and move on,

I think @Op got it wrong replying to every criticism failing to realize it's normal

The Op seems not matured to entertain criticisms and it's so bad on his path. even if your post is true, don't expect people to believe you like that cos no one believed Buhari and APC will later turn a loving nation to this mess!

Op has got to write apology letter of 1,500 words. Lols

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 18, 2021
suffering:

Bro
Let go

2 Likes

Re: Life Has Been Hell Since 2019 by Earthissues: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
aloma007:

Boss, please let go and move on,

I think @Op got it wrong replying to every criticism failing to realize it's normal

The Op seems not matured to entertain criticisms and it's so bad on his path. even if your post is true, don't expect people to believe you like that cos no one believed Buhari and APC will later turn a loving nation to this mess!

Op has got to write apology letter of 1,500 words. Lols

@suffering

Well I'm deeply sorry for my errors. I only became pained over an issue I think shouldn't bring me embarrassment all in the name of feeling concerned and standing up for a sister.
It would indeed go down history lane if I could do this to help was my thought until this brought me unimaginable accusations.
Nonetheless,
I am sorry for my errors

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Called His Gf His Wife, See Her Reaction [funny Tiktok Video] / Nigerian Man Celebrates As He Becomes A Father After 10 Years Of Marriage: / Quick Clearance Sale Lg Home Theater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.