Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,395 members, 7,850,409 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

My Nairaland Testimony - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Nairaland Testimony (335 Views)

Make Legit Money & Have Peace Of Mind. Share Your Testimony Stop Ritual Killings / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Diabetic Patient Testimony Using Norland Products (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nairaland Testimony by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
There was a topic here on nairaland 2days ago, which states, how much money do you need that will make you happy. I had to bare my heart out that I if could settle the 3 loan sharks that I'm owing a total of 45k I would be the happiest man on earth. Lo and behold a nairalander reached out to me with the moniker NemoDatQuod. He requested for account details on my DM and I sent it ton him. I was shocked and still in shock that Angels in human form still exist. He sent me the 45k and I have repayed all my loans, please everyone I lack words to express my gratitude to him for saving me from the hands of these loan sharks most especially Sokoloan. Just one day late and they started blackmailing me, sending damaging messages to all my contacts on whatsapp with my pix attached.

please every one help me thank NemoDatQuod for saving me. Tag him to this post and the mods if possible, I don't know how to tag. GOD bless Nemodatquod for me and all the good people of nairaland and may the universe favour you all. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Testimony by MadamVanessa(f): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2021
God richly bless the giver. Amen.

I know we still have good people here on Nairaland, but not for the fact that one skinny skeletal dullard from daura has killed and bury the country economy, believe me, Nigeria would've been heaven on earth.
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by Daveambition(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
This is a very heartwarming testimony
We celebrate with you and special thanks to the cheerful giver...
Oluwa go replenish im pocket abundantly...

Nonetheless
After testimony you gat drop tithe
How you want'tam..?
Offering basket or the Ministry Aza?
Send ur 10% asap
Access Bank(0693378147)

2 Likes

Re: My Nairaland Testimony by snillocer(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by Loxleyy(m): 10:24am On Nov 18, 2021
There are still good people in Nigeria...

Meanwhile modify his moniker if not.....
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by olus01(m): 10:25am On Nov 18, 2021
thanks to the giver, God will repay you in thousands times
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2021
snillocer:

Sir, Please can you help me with something from the money? No offense.
I would have love to but I've used it settle my debtors. Just 400 naira remained out of the money and I used it to chop pig meat. While dancing Godwin
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by snillocer(m): 10:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by golamike: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
MAY GOD BLESS THE GIVER. AMEN
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by Kingsolar: 12:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
God wey smile on him n you will surely smile on us too. Me wey hunger wan kill here. What I need now is a business capital. Thank you
Re: My Nairaland Testimony by MONEY247: 7:11am On Apr 23, 2022
Woah...
Good people does exist....
God blesses the giver....

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Your First N150,000 On Your Smartphone In 29 Days Or Less… / Digital Cooperative Society The Future… Cloudcooperative / Recommend Biggest Bureau De Change In Ikeja Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.