Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge (49179 Views)

If Wizkid Were The One Who Did The ₦1 Million Challenge (An Opinion) / Davido N1 Million Challenge: Wema Bank To Meet With Singer / Adedeji Adeleke Dances To Davido's 1 Milli Song Inside His Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Rich Nigerians prefer donating to their fellow rich Nigerians than the poor

How many of the people did you see donate to davido has done giveaway on their page or you heard they gave someone money offline? Dem no plenty but they were so quick to donate to davido because he is rich and famous. Nigerians grin grin

Nigerians are bored and would look for anything to get entertained

When something is trending online whether its protest issue or politics, i always tell people around me that they should not get carried away with how passionate Nigerians are sounding especially online o. Just give them some days and they would jump on another matter and that is what happened. I mean, days ago we were talking about the report that was submitted to governor sanwo olu by the panel on social media, radio stations, tv staions etc and boom.....next everyone is talking about davido challenge. That's why i laugh when people bring their personal matter online thinking Nigerians care. They don't! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 million no be big money again o

Back in the days 1 million and above was big money and not many young people had it and even if they had it, they won't give it out easily because it would "shake" their account. See what happened yesterday, 1 million just dey fly around e come be like 1k angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigerians are eye service or what i call "Make e no be like say" kinda people

If you know Nigerians well especially celebrities, you will know we have this kinda mentality and really don't care. So davido and others getting carried away should not be deceived. Many of the people that donated did so not because they too love davido, but because they have seen celebrity A donate, Celebrity B donate, Celebrity C donate and so on and they too would donate "make e no be like say" i no donate too. Same thing they do when it comes to protest or when any "overnight" social media celebrity trending and who is receiving help from people online.

Many of the people that donated did so to promote their business

Some of them noticed that davido was tagging those that donated to him on his IG story, which would be viewed by thousands of people on the ON A NORMAL DAY not to talk of on a day where davido is trending so they quickly donated too. If you look at davido's IG story you will notice that some of them used their business account. No businessman would use his business account for giveaway.....na personal money dem dey use on a normal day. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

301 Likes 26 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by LesbianBoy(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Btw, I donated my own 1 million to davido angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by olar2g(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
No be lie, I did similar video my guys just dey like video������

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Deborah98(f): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
All I can say is be a man of value. Package and represent well. People didn't give him because they wanted to show off, they gave because davido is a giver just like Don jazzy. I'm sure of these two. Giving is an act. Na who get heart of giving dey give.

163 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by phorget(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
The truth be say people go invest for where dem go benefit.
If nobody gree to do anything for you then that means say dem never see anything wey dem go fit benefit from you.

232 Likes 15 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Hintona(f): 12:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
So Salle and Laycon that everyone took pity on and were supporting, especially that Laycon. Were they rich?

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by MJBOLT: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by DSC7: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2021
Not withstanding we still rise by lifting others....

May God Bless our collective hustle cool

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
olar2g:
No be lie, I did similar video my guys just dey like video������

grin
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Bantino(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ok, but.....

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by goodyvin02(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Go and make, leave long story

1 Like

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by BigDolph(m): 4:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Be observing how someone is making millions you hear op?

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wrong write up

3 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by mytime24(f): 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
Oya nLders make una start to dey donate for me, my own na small change

Just 100-100k grin cheesy
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Gunboysavage(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
People no just get work again for this harsh naija economy ooo. angryThe only thing I expect you to see there is how you gonna make your own millions and give back to the society like he has been doing.

Comot Eye for Davido's money ooo. Go and hustle for yours OP and remember to give too.

ahhah! Nonsense and cray fish

(1) If you're rich, everyone wanna fuccck and be with you but don't take that for Love or loyalty.

(2) Despite the bad Government, we still remain a sad generation with happy pictures. So what would stop us from getting entertained and catching cruise?

(3) We all know that the 5k of 2015 is the new 100k

(4) SMH! Eye service as how! I doubt you checked Davido's Instagram stories before cooking shit up here Mr OP". Davido called out name's of celebrities and they donated. If you were a Yeyebrity like Abba Kyari and he called you out openly for 1m" won't you give it to him? Of course you would.

(5) Who no like better thing?....Whatever would bring about the growth and development of my Biz.... imma do it to the moon and back....

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by stano2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na wa o, atleast he is trending without controversy smiley

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Seniorwriter(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deep Quote:
Show me your friend & ill tell you who you are!

@Seniorwriter
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nonetheless, the rich also cry
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Klchnjoku: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerians are mentally poor so it comes as no surprise to me.

OP watch as some people will start labelling you a poor person, an hater who is jealous of rich people.

Deborah98:
All I can say is be a person of value. Package and represent well. [s]People didn't give him because they wanted to show off, they gave because davido is a giver just like Don jazzy. I'm sure of these two. Giving is an act. Na who get heart of giving dey give.[/s]

No they didn't give him because he's a giver, they gave him because they can get something in return from him now or later.

Most of those people are only there for clout and to impress him, they don't really love him, they aren't his real friends.

Like the Yoruba's will say "Owo epo laye n bani la."

If Davido has no value to give in return those people won't even look at his side.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by FactBoyz: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Optimistguy1969: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Bloggers don see story this week and next week o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Randal: 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2021
Money good

2 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by codeigniter(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deborah98:
All I can say is be a man of value. Package and represent well. People didn't give him because they wanted to show off, they gave because davido is a giver just like Don jazzy. I'm sure of these two. Giving is an act. Na who get heart of giving dey give.
I don't agree, shey na everybody wey donate e help. There is a psychology at play here. Maybe u should see the list

He help otedola, Marley, Akin alabi or eniola badmus abi. U no see how e dey call people out for money, check IG, what the op wrote says it all period.

The truth is no body does anything without motives or benefits.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Jubal01: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
I beg to disagree. He said all those he had once helped in one way or another. It simply means they are only reciprocating the gesture he had done to them.

Go and also do good and u will reap the fruit tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by McOluOmo: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
DAVIDO is a Big NAME

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

5 Likes

Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good observation
Re: What I Observed From Davido 1 Million Challenge by daddytime(m): 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2021
Interesting viewpoint.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sound Sultan Diagnosed With Throat Cancer / Mitchell Adeleke, Davido's 'First Daughter' Press Conference By Kemi Olunloyo / Meet Ehi Idibia, 2face Daughter With Pero Adeniyi Looking Much Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.