Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

ah ah! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ah ah! (959 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ah ah! by slimyem: 10:20am On Jun 08, 2011
bla bla!
Re: ah ah! by lepa001(f): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2011
And i can beat you, you will never get one in this section, watch!!!
Re: ah ah! by MrCork17: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2011
slimyem:

I've got substantial flair and passion for radio and t.v and i know its kinda hard getting a job because of stiff competition, hence,my resolve to freelance for any radio or t.v station.
This,i believe would give me a chance to grow without so much pressure.
The point here is i want to know which media outfit need freelancers or the ones i could approach.
Don't ask me why i posted this inĀ  this section.i posted in the career section and i got only one useful answer.my conclusion-only a few people browse the career sections.:p

madam. can you come to my house for Interview? tongue
Re: ah ah! by AjanleKoko: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2011
slimyem:

I've got substantial flair and passion for radio and t.v and i know its kinda hard getting a job because of stiff competition, hence,my resolve to freelance for any radio or t.v station.
This,i believe would give me a chance to grow without so much pressure.
The point here is i want to know which media outfit need freelancers or the ones i could approach.
Don't ask me why i posted this in this section.i posted in the career section and i got only one useful answer.my conclusion-only a few people browse the career sections.:p

Why not try the TV/Movies section? You might catch the attention of the right people.
But I'd say you should consider doing some kind of diploma in mass communication, at Unilag or any other school that offers the discipline. You might be able to network and/or get leads from people who already have some leg in, in the industry.
Re: ah ah! by yamakuza: 1:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Thot she was in yankee?

Unilag route sounds cool, now that they have a radio station.

Truth is, most media houses pay lousy and are always looking for free/cheap labour so she can easily get into any.

There's however no guarantee she'll handle a mic or camera pronto.

Another route is to work for independent producers.

Worst case, start your show and seek sponsorship!

(1) (Reply)

Career Advice Needed: Fresh Chem Engr Grad / Why Bsc And HND Are Not Equivalent / Getting Jobs With Ease.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.