Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,283 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me (858 Views)

Meet Nwando Phina Okpaleke The Airpeace Pilot Who Landed An Airplane In Anambra / Airpeace: Onyema On Board As Flight Attendant In Training (Video, Photo) / Airpeace Embraer E195-E2 Jet Was On Display At The Dubaiairshow2019(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me by drlaykay(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
I booked a round trip (to fly airpeace via wakanow platform) from Lagos to Enugu and my return flight was cancelled 2 days before the return date. I had to pay more ( almost double the price) to schedule another flight and I incurred additional fee to book an hotel for an additional day as I could no longer s flight for my preferred date.

Long story short, despite the inconveniences and disappointment, I am yet to get a refund for the cancelled flight. I initiated a refund process with wakanow and it's been about 10 weeks now whereas, refund shouldn't exceed 2-3 weeks avoiding to their website.

I have put a call through to their agents and for about 5 weeks now I am being told the same thing each time I call. "sorry, the process is still on, we will send a reminder mail to airpeace". This is already seeming like it's never going to end and there's nothing I can do about it.

Please, has anyone experienced something similar and how can I go about it?
Re: Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me by aieromon(m): 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Airpeace refund process is pretty fast so I suspect the delay is coming from the travel agent.

Have you tried to reach out to Airpeace directly?
Re: Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me by drlaykay(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
aieromon:
Airpeace refund process is pretty fast so I suspect the delay is coming from the travel agent.

Have you tried to reach out to Airpeace directly?
Initially, I wanted to apply for refunds through airpeace, but I was told by airpeace to go through the travel agent.
So I believe I would still be referred to them. But nonetheless, I will give it a trial
Re: Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me by tranxo(m): 10:08am On Dec 02, 2021
drlaykay:

Initially, I wanted to apply for refunds through airpeace, but I was told by airpeace to go through the travel agent.
So I believe I would still be referred to them. But nonetheless, I will give it a trial
The advantage of booking directly with an airline is for a better and more direct conflict resolution approach.

Abi d the ticket cheaper on wakanow?

1 Like

Re: Wakanow And Airpeace Have Refused To Refund Me by Exposescammers: 1:21pm On Dec 02, 2021
drlaykay:

It has been paid to the travel agent. Psych him and tell him you were informed he was paid to the account which he used to book for you.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You Landed Abroad And Your Friends Did Not Want You To Get Papers / Georgian College September 2022 Intake Kindly Signify / Travelling To The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.