Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) (5708 Views)

Meet Dahuru Abdulhamid Idris, Blind Kano School Teacher (Video, Photos) / Secondary School Girl Twerks On Her Male Classmate. See Reactions / Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Update from

A video showing a school girl in short uniforms entertaining her colleagues with her dance moves in front of a male teacher has sparked mixed reactions on social media.

Utilizing a cleared area like a stage, she switched from one move to the other.

The highlight of her performance was when she went around the seated male teacher before twerking wildly in front of him.

This unexpected stunt she pulled was received with rapturous screams from the watching students who cheered her on. While her performance lasted, the male teacher who had a nose mask on was unmoved and didn't so much as speak a word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0xXCIqXPc

https:///school-girl-twerks-in-class-in-front-of-male-teacher-video/

1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Clintifydan(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
SiggyNG:
Update from

A video showing a school girl in short uniforms entertaining her colleagues with her dance moves in front of a male teacher has sparked mixed reactions on social media.

Utilizing a cleared area like a stage, she switched from one move to the other.

The highlight of her performance was when she went around the seated male teacher before twerking wildly in front of him.

This unexpected stunt she pulled was received with rapturous screams from the watching students who cheered her on. While her performance lasted, the male teacher who had a nose mask on was unmoved and didn't so much as speak a word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC0xXCIqXPc

Believe me there is a lot behind her motives of doing that, the teacher needs to be questioned

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
ashawopikin:
u no well o why u come dey blur the nyash na ? angry

@ashawopikin I didn't blur this one tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by ashawopikin(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
SiggyNG:

@ SiggyNG have u unblurred the nyash? grin grin
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Cortexhills99: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
I get Job for you. Make we talk na
SiggyNG:

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by soundOsonic: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2021
Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity, and quiken thou me in my ways

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by SiggyNG: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cortexhills99:
I get Job for you. Make we talk na

Mail : siggynigeria@gmail.com
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by MJBOLT: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
There's no way she could have pulled off such stunt without having some sort of 'familiarity' with the teacher.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by philiancoop(m): 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na Photoshop�� undecided

1 Like

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by LordIsaac(m): 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
This generation...a lot more to be heard of it, obviously!
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by elGenius: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
This must be a acted video, this can't be real school
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by emma2002(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Damaged generation.
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Phcmayor(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nothing we no go see fr this people
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Naijanascam: 9:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Beware of these girls of MALT size.....eget why grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by techWriter3: 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
move away my ears from prostrates ego, and quiken thou me in my things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by EmmySparky(m): 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
hahaha this teacher dey pipe him students...nothing else will give em the guts to do this
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
Videoshop
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by sunnx(f): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
If is not a film then the teacher would have unavail the the girl ball join that hold her two legs. Can't we see the skill at which the girl is robing her fingers on the man head.
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Dbb01(m): 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
SiggyNG:

Mail : siggynigeria@gmail.com
Hit of in my inbox
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by DontMessWitMe(f): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
soundOsonic:
Turn away my eyes from beholding vanity, and quiken thou me in my ways
God bless you bro
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Kingcalls: 10:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Women are becoming cheaper by the dozen

3 Likes

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by cassidy1996(m): 11:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kingcalls:
Women are becoming cheaper by the dozen
yes oh! buy one and get two for free

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by ValZod(m): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is exactly how i fvcked one
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by Fareed12(m): 12:24am On Nov 19, 2021
And you are proud about It
[color=#006600][/color]
ValZod:
This is exactly how i fvcked one
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by femi4: 4:45am On Nov 19, 2021
It's a social day... nothing serious

1 Like

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by DesChyko: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2021
The headline is even more sensational than the content.

Could have been an audition of some sort.

1 Like

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by IamGblaize(m): 5:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Looks like a talent showcase grin ; the teacher sef looks dumbfounded...the thing weak am
Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by okrikaboi: 6:21am On Nov 19, 2021
Make una see small yansh dey shake o grin

1 Like

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by MVLOX(m): 7:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Morality at an all time low

1 Like

Re: School Girl Twerks In Class In Front Of Male Teacher (VIDEO) by padi94(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
What is going on in this world brah

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More / What Would You Do If You Were The Only Boy In An All Girl School? (pictures) / Top 10 World’s Biggest Secrets Of All Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.