Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! (325 Views)

5 Tips On How To Navigate Unemployment / I Have Had A Lot Of Persons Ask How To Navigate The ICAN System / Discover How To Navigate Your Way To Becoming A Fintech Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Dinho991: 6:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good evening sirs

I need assistance from anyone that can assist me.

I'm a guy that loves travelling and is also in love with anything technology.

It has been very difficult for me to know my hidden talent.

I love seeking knowledge but I don't have anyone to put me through in any career I choose.

I understand that I can learn anything I want on YouTube but I must be frank with the truth about myself; I'm very lazy when it comes to learning online.

As you know, it is very easy to start an online class but finishing it is divine.

Please I need help from you guys who can volunteer to teach me some skills one on one or refer me to someone.

I'm very loyal and promise to reciprocate any goods done to me in the future.

Please feel free to criticize me as I am here to learn.

If you think learning online is the best, kindly advise me on how I can succeed in it.

Thanks, I will appreciate any advice.
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Greatn3ss: 6:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
Download google map, be using it to navigate your life from time to time
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Hashabiah: 6:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
My brother, I still don't get where you are coming from : is it that you like online-tech jobs , or offline-tech job? undecided
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Welcum: 6:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Dinho991: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
My brother, I still don't get where you are coming from : is it that you like online-tech jobs , or offline-tech job? undecided

Yes sir

I'm really ready to learn anything tech job needed in the 21st century either online or offline
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Dinho991: 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Hashabiah: 7:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dinho991:

Yes sir

I'm really ready to learn anything tech job needed in the 21st century either online or offline
Okay. Try going online tech jobs like web-development or programming . But ensure you have a partner to help you stay accountable while doing it
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Dinho991: 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Okay. Try going online tech jobs like web-development or programming . But ensure you have a partner to help you stay accountable while doing it

Okay. Thanks.

But how do i get someone to teach me or how can i be effective if i want to do self study?
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Hashabiah: 7:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
Dinho991:

Okay. Thanks.

But how do i get someone to teach me or how can i be effective if i want to do self study?
Bros, Nairaland is a haven for free information, especially when it comes to programming and web-development. Start by going to the programming or webmaster section of this forum to get yourself connected with people in your field . The only challenge you may have is finding someone to keep you accountable while you learn this new skill
Re: Please I Need Help On How To Navigate My Life! by Dinho991: 7:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, Nairaland is a haven for free information, especially when it comes to programming and web-development. Start by going to the programming or webmaster section of this forum to get yourself connected with people in your field . The only challenge you may have is finding someone to keep you accountable while you learn this new skill

Thanks for your assistance once again.

Would do that as soon as possible.

(1) (Reply)

Skill Up Or Avoid Being Broke And Futuristic Poverty / Introduction To Nft!!!! / I Want To Teach 20 Android Users How To Earn In Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.