Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 (26952 Views)

Watford Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 20th November 2021 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (4 - 0) On 20th November 2021 / Manchester City vs Chelsea (0 - 1) On 29th May 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Great100000:
Check the first page of the Watford vs Man Utd Thread and you will see my Prediction there.
hope say u no modify am, just lidding I saw it b4 d beginning of d game drop ur airtel number for me
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Broveens42(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
What kante did to ndidi eeh
Only god will judge

T. Silva still plays hard like a 25 year old.
My goodness!

4 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by oakinshield: 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
fergie001:

This match is a flash in the pan. A match that was sold out.... mtchew...You are correct here though, the game isn't entertaining that's not modern football, that's why I have always insisted that Tuchel should be sacked...

He is not good @ alllllll
Tuchel is not good ni. Ofa you cannot name three of the best managers in football currently without naming him amongst them. Besides he is currently the European manager of the year. look at PSG, since he left them their football has lacked identity. Guardiola also recommended him to Bayern Munich board as the one to succeed him, he also took PSG to their first champions league final and would have won it too had it not been for the players wastefulness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by gannod(m): 7:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
1000angstroms:

So they should entertain you and lose, if you need entertainment, you have no business with sports channel like this cos there is cartoon network and Emmanuel TV.
Thank you.

grin grin grin
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by oakinshield: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
Chelsea are playing good football or should I say effective football and in d process grind out results but there is something about dis Chelsea side, dat am worried about; and Dat is d fact dat their matches are not entertaining and a neutral won't enjoy football games watching Chelsea matches cuz they play a setup DAT gives dem results but makes d game boring. For instance, their goalkeeper (Mendy) is one of d busiest goalkeeper so far dis season, in other words he is been forced to make saves in many situation unlike other teams who keep their opponents at bay for most of d encounter ,,,, I don't no but maybe just maybe, Angelfrost, Kyase, Ray07, Ojeemah, Paulolee, fergieo01 or is it fergie001, and N2B2 will have something to say about this
Oga there is no difference between good football and effective football. I your football is good it should also be effective, and if you football isn't effective it is not good. and you theory that Mendy is one of the busiest goalies in the league is a lie give the fact he has kept the most clean sheet in the league and opponents don't test him often. As for making save, that is what he was signed for and he is danm good at it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
oakinshield:
Oga there is no difference between good football and effective football. I your football is good it should also be effective, and if you football isn't effective it is not good. and you theory that Mendy is one of the busiest goalies in the league is a lie give the fact he has kept the most clean sheet in the league and opponents don't test him often. As for making save, that is what he was signed for and he is danm good at it.
I love ur analysis but effective football is all about getting d results and good football is getting results and in d process entertain d audience, and "Mendy is one of the busiest goalies in the league is a lie give the fact he has kept the most clean sheet in the league and opponents don't test him often. As for making save, that is what he was signed for and he is danm good at it." is true but for d way Chelsea tame their opponents Mendy is not supposed to b tested not alone scored and check d stats dis season small teams have had shots not shot on target against effective Chelsea am sorry if I have in any way or d other stepped beyond my boundary
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by stevedeey(m): 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
GigHK123:
Read

Guy, I gave your contact to someone thinking you are legit... Although I still want to give you the benefit of doubt before we take necessary actions.. You collected a sum of #50000 from her after you have threatened brimstone. You don't pick calls, you don't allow your WhatsApp messages deliver... Let me assume you are not thinking you've scammed us. I assure you, you can't run faster than your shadow.
lalasticlala, seun... Please be informed.
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Great100000: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enoch3721:
hope say u no modify am, just lidding I saw it b4 d beginning of d game drop ur airtel number for me
Not at all, I no modify anything.

Check the image for my Airtel Digit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by muheeb01(m): 9:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
Leicester don lost their mojo....

Check my signature and pofile for my work
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by BENEAMATA: 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Angelfrost:

You are the one who needs that brain resetting slap...

He made salient points. Even Chelsea fans know he isn't wrong! Counter his points or prove him wrong... Una just like unnecessary aggression.

This is why people see most Chelsea fans as louts and touts!
He made salient points ? Even chelsea fans know he isn't wrong ?
Let's see . . . . Outplaying majority of the opponents this season with a dozen different scorers is bore fest to the person in question . And in the same breath. He says mendy makes so much saves in matches and that is still not the entertainment he wants ? Does he prefer the man city type of entertainment where they recycle possession and apply professional fouls in stopping their opponents before they even get near their goalkeeper ? He didn't get his highs even during the brentford game ? Is it our fault opponents set up mostly in their half ? And yet we still find our way , playing fairly and with confidence .

Totally agree with you on the guy you quoted , yet , the poster who finds Chelsea boring is just displaying sour grapes and no , i personally have.not seen one of the tiny minority of chelsea fans that think chelsea is not exiting to watch this season especially when big Rom is not playing .

2 Likes

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by anambraamaka: 12:45am On Nov 21, 2021
Up The chels
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Nobody: 6:37am On Nov 21, 2021
Great100000:
Not at all, I no modify anything.

Check the image for my Airtel Digit
kk I was given the privilege to send only 200mb help me manage am, but ororo day ur head two correct prediction wow!
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by 56Nwabueze: 6:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Ooh my blues

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by yusluvad(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Blue is the color, and football is the game... cool cool cool
chuzfridam:
3 goals, 3 disallowed goals, 3 points and a clean sheet. Perfect start to Saturday.

What TT is doing is just a new course of study in the school of coaching.

He pulled out Mount and Kai, to play another terror in Pulisic and Hakim.

This is a new normal, we have gone past the era of JM where you sit back.

TT is a genius����

Don't put the Zebras in the same sentence with Chelsea again. We are levels far away����
����

What even makes it more interesting is after we bag our 3 points, the table is still going to be the place we left it before international break.

Nothing matters any longer���
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Great100000: 7:04am On Nov 21, 2021
Enoch3721:
kk I was given the privilege to send only 200mb help me manage am, but ororo day ur head two correct prediction wow!
Thanks Boss...
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 21, 2021
Great100000:
Thanks Boss...
u correct complete brother
Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by Blaqstick: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
How much should someone bet with if he is to play only this game for Leicester to win please
Ahh abeg no play am oo
I even saw the late message

1 Like

Re: Leicester City Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 20th November 2021 by UrVillageGuys(m): 10:07am On Dec 10, 2021
Richy4:

Anytime u wanna watch live matches, Hesgoal.com got it... U don't need to ask any more.. just double check it
Or [url="https://pointgoals.com]PointGoals[/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (0 - 0) On 29th November 2015 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (3 - 1) On 13th February 2021 / Chelsea Vs Hull City (2 - 0) On 22nd January 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.