Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back (1358 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / 'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (2) (3) (4)

Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by StagethemTVee: 4:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy threw everyone present at their birthday party into a frenzy of sort when he said F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P, Psquare is back.

I don't think Mr P is buying any of that though. No way he is going to throw away all those 4 years of building the Mr P brand.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHNTqWfoWTY

Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Foodqueen(f): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2021
Am happy for their mom.

If the dead could see. I wonder what she will be like right now cry

Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Davash222(m): 5:24am On Nov 19, 2021
Foodqueen:
Am happy for their mom.

If the dead could see. I wonder what she will be like right now cry
You're happy for the dead

Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by MadamVanessa(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2021

Mr P is not buying what?

He should grab it with his arms wide open, let paul help his music career. Peter is to wack when singing alone abeg
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Deborah98(f): 6:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Nothing is a beautiful and soul calming as unity, peace and love...Happy they're back together. Let's expect a bad jam from them grin
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by AlhajiNatty(m): 6:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Umuejima!
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Righteousness2(m): 8:50am On Nov 19, 2021
I am not for Ungodly music! But there are lots of lessons to learn from the return of the P-square brothers.

1. There are people whose Greatness in Destiny is tied to someone else.
It could be a wife and husband, it could be a friend, a brother/sister, etc. The Moment you are Detach or you are not in good relationship with the person, you struggle! Struggle! Struggle!

2. I love the Wisdom from the 2 wives. Lola and Anita okoye.
You see these ejima people , when you see them quarrel and fight, if you caannot bring them together just leave them . The Moment you join one, them go use you settle and turn you to Enemy.

P- Square Brothers reminds me of my friends , the Oni twins (Tosin and Toyin. They are also also named Peter and Paul.)in NNSS ojo Navytown back from in the days.

They can fight and Insult themselves terribly. The Moment you take side with anyone , them go use you settle and lash and embarrass you seriously.

3. The Joy and Happiness in Unity cannot Be Measured. Be it in the Home or with your business partner. Unity is life.

Congrats to Ejima Paul and Peter .
My Prayer for you both is that you Encounter JESUS Christ and Come into a Genuie relationship with HIM in JESUS Name... Amen.
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by festacman(m): 9:34am On Nov 19, 2021
The palpable emotion Peter and Paul are showing on their reunion reiterates the fact that sibling beefing is always a burden to their souls no matter the 'strong-head' attitude they show. Imagine! These two coconut heads publicly displayed "I no care attitude" when their fan consistently begged them to unite but inside them, they were suffering emotional emptiness. There is no substitute to happy sibling interactions as it was when they were younger.

Unfortunately, beefing is part of life. But the good thing is reconciliation is also part of life.
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Foodqueen(f): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Davash222:

You're happy for the dead

U won't understand cry
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Dave0116(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Like for rudeboy, share for Mr P and quote with why you think we need Psquare? angry
Re: Paul Okoye Says F*ck Rudeboy, F*ck Mr P and announces Psquare Is Back by Rickmann: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2021
StagethemTVee:
Paul Okoye aka Rude Boy 5hrew everyone present at their birthday party into a frenzy of sort when he said F^#k Rudeboy, F^#k Mr P, Psquare is back.

I don't think Mr P is buying any of that though. No way he is going to throw away all those 4 years of building the Mr P brand.

Boss Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHNTqWfoWTY

"Psqaure is back" I hear..
Na now una tire to quarrel?
If you like ,don't come back together.
Who cares?

Stupid set of twins.

Chrisland Scandal: ‘CCTV Footage Captured Incident Which Took Place In Dubai Hot / Factors That Made Yul Edochie Marry Side-chick As Second Wife / Davido’s Son Ifeanyi Drowns In Lagos Swimming Pool