Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,664 members, 7,844,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. (6070 Views)

More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity [histore Gore] / More Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Pictures To Restore Your Faith In Humanity {pictures} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Bluewitch(f): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I don't do twitter or IG. Shame really
WhatsApp?

grin grin

Not much of whatsapp fan ....sometimes for 2 months of three, I go off.
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 2:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
soundOsonic:

Taking your job above humanity is itself inhumane.
He had a choice to be used by politicians to invade other country and kill innocent life.
We always have a choice
your argument is plausable really but , I believe the soilders of old (ww1 and ii) were forced into servitude for their governments. And even modern day army enlistment its seen as a means of survival than to actually just kill people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by starbuck(f): 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
well yesterday I was ' lottery winners who died ' but I was blacked out from editing the posts I made lol , so sticking to just trending .

Have you done something nice to someone random today star? smiley

Honestly, I haven't done that recently..
But will definitely be on the lookout probably next week during my birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

Honestly, I haven't done that recently..
But will definitely be on the lookout probably next week during my birthday
happy bithday princess, you deserve so much good coming your way. Xx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bluewitch:

grin grin

Not much of whatsapp fan ....sometimes for 2 months of three, I go off.
I'm literally a ghost on there .

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by starbuck(f): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
happy bithday princess, you deserve so much good coming your way. Xx

Amen
Thanks �
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 3:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

Amen
Thanks �
Never took you for a theist though.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by starbuck(f): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:

Never took you for a theist though.

I am....
Infact, I believe in the existence of other e terrestrial beings..
Have had so many experiences too grin
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Nigerians are the nicest in the world , warm hospitality even to strangers , even with the insecurity happening the average Nigerian is willing to go an extra mile to help a Nigerian devoid of tribe , clan or state , we are humans first before we became Nigerians

Exactly I've found myself in situations to prove that Nigerians are actually quite welcoming despite all the many bad things happening , or maybe I'm just one of the luckiest ppl here , God no go allow me meet the bad ones sha
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

I am....
I had experiences too,actually preached and sadly converted some , but doesn't mean there were not coincedince or just in our head , hormones, physical annomals, delusions or hullucinations .
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

Exactly I've found myself in situations to prove that Nigerians are actually quite welcoming despite all the many bad things happening , or maybe I'm just one of the luckiest ppl here , God no go allow me meet the bad ones sha
you go dey alright blood brother cool
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by starbuck(f): 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
I had experiences too,actually preached and sadly converted some , but doesn't mean there were not coincedince or just in our head , hormones, physical annomals, delusions or hullucinations .

Doubt if mine are hullucinations or coincidences.. It's good though..
NB: Your works fascinates me and also an added knowledge to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Ryda(m): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
. Done ,and thank you ,

Have you done any random kind act to anyone today ?

Everyday!
It has become an habit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Rickmann: 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Workers From Memphis Cleaning Company Dress Up As Superheroes To Cheer Up Patients At Children's Hospital In Le Bonheur

Most of pictures here actually brought tears to my eyes.. Just as Christ has commanded, love is everything.

#Letlovelead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by sharpwriter(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

I am....
Sweet ma'am... You only talked about encounters with ghosts.

Let's see your experiences with other extra terrestrials; perhaps you can open up a new thread for that and mention me wink

Fear fear people with frequent nightmares should stay away grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by starbuck(f): 7:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
sharpwriter:

Sweet ma'am... You only talked about encounters with ghosts.

Let's see your experiences with other extra terrestrials; perhaps you can open up a new thread for that and mention me wink

Fear fear people with frequent nightmares should stay away grin

Will do that soonest and give you a mention wink
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by sharpwriter(m): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
starbuck:

Will do that soonest and give you a mention wink
Wow... Thanks smiley cool
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
MINE:
cry cry
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by bukatyne(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
TheSourcerer:
Player deliberately misses penalty , after an unfair referee call.

Woaw!

This is just woaw!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by TheSourcerer: 12:42am On Nov 20, 2021
bukatyne:

Woaw!

This is just woaw!
humanity. wink
Re: Pictures That Would Restore Your Faith In Humanity. by Teejaney88(m): 12:57am On Nov 20, 2021
Man utd players should learn from this...
TheSourcerer:
Player deliberately misses penalty , after an unfair referee call.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB Registrar, Prof. Oloyede: I Don’t Have Social Media Accounts / Unilag Admission List 2011/2012 / University Of Jos Merit List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.