Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning (1372 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / The Big Catfish We Caught While In A Canoe / The Big Fish We Caught During Our Lockdown Expedition. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 8:08am On Nov 19, 2021
One of our trap at the farm caught this reptiles this morning.
At first, we thought it was snake but by the time we get closer na lizard o
We met it alive on the trap, so we have to do the needful justice for the poor creep.
See pix below
Lalasticlala tongue

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by TundeWX: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy firewood shud be smoking by now,pls do the needful...big stout shud be in the freezer by now wink

4 Likes

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 8:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Weekend Blessings grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by YeyeGbami: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
This reptile sweet die.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by TundeWX: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2021
Save some for tomorrow EPL games wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2021
YeyeGbami:
This reptile sweet die.
I Swear down
Very delicious creep, same goes with his broda alligator/croc.
Aquatic animal gat some special sweet taste
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:
Save some for tomorrow EPL games wink
Nice suggestion…. Chilling with lizard while watching my boys playing cheesy
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by TundeWX: 8:27am On Nov 19, 2021
oregan:

Nice suggestion…. Chilling with lizard while watching my boys playing cheesy
wink avoid Man U. game tho..u might swallow bone in anger
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by samuel051: 8:46am On Nov 19, 2021
Holy gram
That's mighty Agama lizard u got there(pun)
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 9:39am On Nov 19, 2021
samuel051:
Holy gram
That's mighty Agama lizard u got there(pun)
Wtf man..
Chill dude… its just like every normal meat you consume
I bet you will ask for more if you were served
Cheers
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by samuel051: 9:47am On Nov 19, 2021
oregan:

Chill dude… its just like every normal meat you consume
I bet you will ask for more if you were served
Cheers
holy gram
I detest reptile meat,it's goat, turkey,ram and chicken for me..
Dude, I'll pass
Wtf man..

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Enjoy your lizard.
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by ahnie: 11:12am On Nov 19, 2021
Enjoy your gecko
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by cayorday89(m): 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
samuel051:
holy gram
I detest reptile meat,it's goat, turkey,ram and chicken for me..
Dude, I'll pass
Wtf man..
I am sure if you were born in a community where those things you listed up there to be what you eat alone are seen as sacred, you will also detest them and settle for the consumption of snake, crocs, alligator and monitor lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Enjoy your lizard.

ahnie:
Enjoy your gecko
Thanks
You really need to taste one, you gonna love it
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nowadays, when people see wild creatures, the first thing that comes to mind is kill and eat. lipsrsealed
Not even to keep as a pet. undecided
It never used to be like this o. It is all Buhari's fault! angry

I pray it doesn't get to the point where we begin to see fellow humans as food. Chukwu a ju!
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by Mariangeles(f): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2021
TundeWX:

wink avoid Man U. game tho..u might swallow bone in anger

Hahahahahahahaheheheheehehehekikikikikikiki grin
E o ni pa 'yan.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by samuel051: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
cayorday89:

I am sure if you were born in a community where those things you listed up there to be what you eat alone are seen as sacred, you will also detest them and settle for the consumption of snake, crocs, alligator and monitor lizard.
holy gram
Nah, my community eats snakes,Crocs,monkey and even this but I personally don't eat them,I'm selective..
Wtf man..
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by eedimo(m): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Monitoring
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by Kobojunkie: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
oregan:
We met it alive on the trap, so we have to do the needful justice for the poor creep.
See pix below
Lala
Imagine a good pair of shoes, belt or wallet made from that skin either for your wife or galfriend or on the market. Make una stop to dey chop the skin. At least donate it for a cause instead of turning it to poo! undecided

That could have been someone's Christmas shoe present if only you hadn't eaten it. undecided
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by cayorday89(m): 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
samuel051:
holy gram
Nah, my community eats snakes,Crocs,monkey and even this but I personally don't eat them,I'm selective..
Wtf man..
What it means then is that it's a personal something and you don't need to fault others for what you don't like.
My thinking is that I can eat anything but I have never had the chance to eat all those creepy creatures, if I will eat if the chance arises I don't know but for those who do I just can't help how great they feel.

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by samuel051: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
cayorday89:

What it means then is that it's a personal something and you don't need to fault others for what you don't like.
My thinking is that I can eat anything but I have never had the chance to eat all those creepy creatures, if I will eat if the chance arises I don't know but for those who do I just can't help how great they feel.
holy gram
We saying same thing bro
It's personal choice
WTF man..
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by arleck(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
oregan:
See pix below
Lala
You guys are a devil.... Imagine eating a reptile (cold blooded animal) must you guys eat every animal you see? Hunger is truly something the government needs to eradicate
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
arleck:

You guys are a devil.... Imagine eating a reptile (cold blooded animal) must you guys eat every animal you see? Hunger is truly something the government needs to eradicate
I Laugh in reptiles, I don’t understand what you are capping on.. shey fish too no b cold blooded ni
Just say u have phobia for reptilia animals. Did u eat it and die or u experience any side effects?
it’s just like every other meat u eat. Just That the outer appearance choose to be scary to u.
You need to give a shot and see what you are missing
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by arleck(m): 12:52am On Nov 20, 2021
oregan:

I Laugh in reptiles, I don’t understand what you are capping on.. shey fish too no b cold blooded ni
Just say u have phobia for reptilia animals. Did u eat it and die or u experience any side effects?
it’s just like every other meat u eat. Just That the outer appearance choose to be scary to u.
You need to give a shot and see what you are missing
No thanks, I'm good
Re: Check Out The Monitoring Lizard We Caught This Morning by oregan(m): 5:35pm On Nov 30, 2021
Hottie hottie tongue
We caught another one
Lala come and see sth

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Best Buka In Lagos / Babena's Sweets And Confectioneries' / Naija Big Girl Caught On Camera Drinking Jolly Juice And Egg Roll (VIDEOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.