Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) (41349 Views)

Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Prince Arthur Eze Acquires $150, 000, 000 Private Jet (Photos, Video) / Femi Otedola Flies Alone On A Multi-Million Dollar Private Jet (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Lightorder:
bitterness go kee you o

Why should he be bitter?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2021
emmyluizzz:

na poverty the worry you

How does being afraid to sleep on d plane equate to poverty?

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Yankee101: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Whats the big deal? Anyone can charter and fly solo with a fee K dollars.

I thought he was flying it himself
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by emerged01(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:
I care less about what the other person owns, does or what not ..

What I have in my bank account is what's mine and as long as I have a family that calls me daddy and husband, that's enough for me.

If you like fly the moon and own the world, that's for you and your family....

See this man o! Lol! Who tell u say what you have in your account is yours? Oga,what you have in your belle is yours not bank account o . So chop your life o

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by muyeski21(m): 7:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sirheny007:
He'd still die solo.
This news is of monumental disinterest.

My guy why ur body dey bitter u, u will never achieve anything tangible in life with these evil mind of urs
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by TJWR: 8:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
abobote:

In the world? Maybe Africa

Africa is part of the world.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by VicM6: 8:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
and a bedroom inside.....abeg who wan sleep for inside plane.....taaar, my eyes open nd i must dey look where pilot dey carry me go....Well, na person wey chop belleful dey fly solo
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by BABANGBALI: 9:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gradually becoming childish life ke Dino Melaye. A fool at 50
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy i tell you
justdogitto:

What I have in my bank account is what's mine and as long as I have a family that calls me daddy and husband, that's enough for me.

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by seyz91(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
deuteronomy 15:11

"there shall be the poor in the land'
EmekaBlue:
Enjoy Sir.

No be everybody go rich like this. Believe it or not

Reality#

Bye. Next news

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
justdogitto:

Don't disrespect the MOON.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by NarcissistKing(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Instead of me to fly alone, I fly with one olosho with cococola shaped wine color

Life in the air in loneliness no go make sense. See fine bed Lai dat just wasting. Imagine cuddling her on that bed and holding her waist while moving around that PJ... Heaven on earth feelings!

Nigga! grin

1 Like

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Omodua(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sammydanny:
Nigerian billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola, is apparently having the time of his life at the moment.

The man recently flew solo in a massive private jet to Nigeria and had a really great time. The view from the jet is breathtaking.

The jet has a bedroom, a dining area, a living room, and a business cabin for business passengers who might want to travel in the jet.

Watch the video of the man below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX2JZ2XlNKE[/flash]
Money is good. And Otedola is enjoying it to its fullest.
I love his philanthropic spirit. Helps others a lot.
God bless him immensely!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 10:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
must you hear? Those close to Adeleke know he is a nice and coded man. He ain't noisy like his son. Why must you give and make noise online?
hmmm....otedola doesnt brag abt the ppl he assisted!they publicise these themselves to show appreciation!why are those adeleke assisted not talking?or are they bn ungrateful?i wont buy that!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 10:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Have we heard of the people you have assisted?
u wont bcs its a world of moneybags and those u call celebrities who dominate social media!i av done my bit!i need not brag abt it at all!!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Enjoy life sir

Affordable men clothing payment on delivery
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Tywo2018: 6:00am On Nov 20, 2021
Eniti Olorun ba se tire.... Halleluyah
verybadmouth:
"Who ever belongs to God, no evil can confront thee"

CCC Hymn 305

God is the ultimate source of wealth.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Rexnegro(m): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
it might been carbine Crew members
Then That's not solo flying bro , you fly alone then put the plane on auto pilot to go take a selfie ... Then that's what they call solo flying
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2021
HRMK:
u wont bcs its a world of moneybags and those u call celebrities who dominate social media!i av done my bit!i need not brag abt it at all!!

Story story. Which moneybags? What has moneybags got to do with ur inability to show us those that u say u have helped? Are ikorodubois moneybags that you see their skits appearing on social media? Was Emmanuella a moneybags and a celebrity when videos of her skit started appearing on social media? Did they fall from d sky as celebrities? Where they born as celebrities?

Who controls social media? Is it celebrities? The billions of videos and information on social media, are responsible for them?

If u say u "av done your bit!i need not brag abt it at all", why then do u think Davidos father hasn't done his bit? Why then do u think he needs to boast of his philanthropy just so as to make u feel good?
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Or11:
Who recorded if he flew solo. Something is fishy grin angry

I'm sure it was DJ Cuppy, that girl likes publicity too much grin
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 10:18am On Nov 20, 2021
coolluk:
One of the richest men in the world flying solo in a private jet shouldn’t be news tbh

One of the richest men in nigeria you mean.
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by aalangel(f): 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
Big boy...
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Story story. Which moneybags? What has moneybags got to do with ur inability to show us those that u say u have helped? Are ikorodubois moneybags that you see their skits appearing on social media? Was Emmanuella a moneybags and a celebrity when videos of her skit started appearing on social media? Did they fall from d sky as celebrities? Where they born as celebrities?

Who controls social media? Is it celebrities? The billions of videos and information on social media, are responsible for them?

If u say u "av done your bit!i need not brag abt it at all", why then do u think Davidos father hasn't done his bit? Why then do u think he needs to boast of his philanthropy just so as to make u feel good?
obviously ur level of reasoning is so low!its not all on social media one responds!many,like u,are better ignored!!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
HRMK:
obviously ur level of reasoning is so low!its not all on social media one responds!many,like u,are better ignored!!

Since your level of reasoning is so high, then u shouldn't have problems answering the following questions:

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 9:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
lexy2014:

Since your level of reasoning is so high, then u shouldn't have problems answering the following questions:

see what i mean!going over ur last statement WORD FOR WORD!long epistle for what shuld not av taken more than a sentence!BRUSH UP!GOOD DAY!!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 6:44am On Nov 21, 2021
HRMK:
see what i mean!going over ur last statement WORD FOR WORD!long epistle for what shuld not av taken more than a sentence!BRUSH UP!GOOD DAY!!

since u have brushed up, why then cant u answer the questions i asked:

Which moneybags?

What has moneybags got to do with ur inability to show us those that u say u have helped?

Are ikorodubois moneybags that you see their skits appearing on social media?

Was Emmanuella a moneybags and a celebrity when videos of her skit started appearing on social media?

Did they fall from d sky as celebrities? Where they born as celebrities?

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 7:41am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

since u have brushed up, why then cant u answer the questions i asked:

Which moneybags?

What has moneybags got to do with ur inability to show us those that u say u have helped?

Was Emmanuella a moneybags and a celebrity when videos of her skit started appearing on social media?

COPY AND PASTE!!!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 7:56am On Nov 21, 2021
HRMK:
COPY AND PASTE!!!

Is it because it is copy and paste that u can't answer d questions?

Which moneybags?

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by HRMK: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it because it is copy and paste that u can't answer d questions?

Which moneybags?

COPY AND PASTE!
OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE LAZY YOUTHS LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY THAT BUHARI WAS TALKING ABT!LOOK FOR UR MATE ON THE PLATFORM BCS AM NOT ONE OF YOU!U WILL BE IGNORED HENCEFORTH!!
Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by lexy2014: 9:11am On Nov 21, 2021
HRMK:

COPY AND PASTE!
OBVIOUSLY ONE OF THE LAZY YOUTHS LOOKING FOR EASY MONEY THAT BUHARI WAS TALKING ABT!LOOK FOR UR MATE ON THE PLATFORM BCS AM NOT ONE OF YOU!U WILL BE IGNORED HENCEFORTH!!

But if u aren't lazy, u should have been able to answer the following questions. How come u hardworking yet u can't answer these questions:

Which moneybags?

Re: Otedola Flies Solo On A Private Jet (Photos, Video) by coolluk(m): 9:09pm On Nov 21, 2021
Funflipper:

One of the richest men in nigeria you mean.

The minimum Networth for the top 1 percent in the world is 11million dollars, otedola is worth approx 1billion dollars, meaning he’s a top 1 percent of the top 1 percent in d world

Meaning he’s one of the richest men in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Remains Of Herbert Wigwe, His Wife & Son In Church For Funeral Service (video) / Nigeria Slashes Crude Selling Prices To Woo Buyers / Femi Otedola Celebrates Anthony Joshua's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.