Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,232 members, 7,849,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why Would Fcmb Restricts My Mom's Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Would Fcmb Restricts My Mom's Account? (201 Views)

CBN Restricts Foreign Banks From ‘Banking Businesses’ / Onyema’s Case Goes Tough As EFCC Seizes His Passports, Restricts His Movement / FCMB Replies Customer Who Requested For Loan To Buy Sex Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Would Fcmb Restricts My Mom's Account? by Timidangote(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
In the early hours of today, I received a call from my Mom that FCMB restricted her account and she is unable to use her Bank. She tried calling the bank to know what was wrong. The customer care agent who answered her said it is new CBN policy to know the address of there customers and they would want to come to her residence before they can unfreeze her account.
She needs her money to attend to some important stuffs this weekend. I'm beginning to wonder why are they coming to her residence before they could unfreeze her account? Why would they even freeze the aged woman account in the first place?
My Mom is a Pastor, does not trade crypto and not involved in any fraudulent act.
Re: Why Would Fcmb Restricts My Mom's Account? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
She should go to the bank first.

If they insist, let them come to her address.

Just make sure she's not alone when they come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Would Fcmb Restricts My Mom's Account? by Timidangote(m): 12:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
I wish I can get response from someone who have had similar experience.

(1) (Reply)

Making Money In Your Leisure Time... Online / Turn Your Ideas Into Money$$$ Spining Venture! / 10 Benefits Of An Accounting Software For Retail Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.