Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,994 members, 7,845,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di (837 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by uchebest20(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Parents are 'protesting' a New Jersey teacher, claiming that her big butt is 'distracting' students! (Pics)

MTO News has found that a New Jersey art instructor is facing backlash on social media after parents allege her body is "too distracting" for her children.
The art teacher, who goes by the handle @toyboxdolls on Instagram, works with kids as young as five years old. When she's in the classroom, she's always completely clothed, and she never wears anything that's purposely incorrect.
But that hasn't prevented parents from denouncing the New Jersey teacher and accusing her of "inappropriate behavior." The parents contend that it is the teacher's BODY, not her clothes, that is objectionable.
Parents who are "worried" believe that exhibiting their children an inflated and plainly altered body sets a poor example for them.
What are your thoughts on the parent squabbles - are they simply hating?
https://sites.google.com/view/teachii/home
Source

Re: Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by EmptyGarden(m): 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
They should allow the men handle the situation... I'm sure they can work something out...
I faced a similar issue during my IJMB days, my Organic Chemistry lecturer behind fit from Jerusalem reach Jericho, and i dey sitdown for front. Smh, i suffer sha.
Re: Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by AJOBI77(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
What does the parent really want?
Re: Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by dawnomike(m): 5:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
She has done nothing wrong in as much as it is clearly admitted that she dresses well in front of the kids.
Re: Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2021
ARRANT NONSENSE from deluded parents.
Re: Parents Are 'protesting' A New Jersey Teacher, Claiming That Her Big Butt Is 'di by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's not the buttocks that's the problem, it's the dressing! It's seductive!

Thanks to surgery grin grin oyinbo people dey get yansh before

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Jamb Students / BRAKING NEWS :: Mapoly Post-utme Lodging..... Maximum Security Quaranteed. / Study At Hawassa University Ethiopia. No Jamb Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.