Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Most Badass Characters In Tv History - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Badass Characters In Tv History (704 Views)

The Rise of Diversity in TV and Film: Examining Representation and Its Impact on / Most Badass Pregnant Warrior Ever! - | Wheel Of Time S01E7 / 10 Memorable Nigerian TV Characters Of The 80s & 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by shogsman(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
I am a movie lover and an avid fan of the movie industry worldwide,also a bit of a critique but I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a professional though so you don't have to take my words for it. Haven digested thousands of tv hours over the years this are my take on the most badass tv characters I've had the pleasure of interacting with through the screen.
Note:This is in no particular order

John wick
Thanos
T-800 (Terminator)
John rambo
Agent 47
Klaus(the originals)
Negan(the walking dead)
An Yun (the kingdom)
Darius Kincaid (hitman's bodyguard)
James bond
Escobar (narcos)
Heisenberg(breaking bad)
Elijah(the originals)
Thomas Shelby(peaky blinders)
William(Westworld)
Nobody (nobody)
Mike Ehrmantraut( better call Saul)
Black Kaiser (polar)
Beatrix Kiddo (The Kill Bill Franchise)
Hannibal lecter(Hannibal)
Mike Myers
joker
Omah little(the wire)
Carol(the walking dead)
Ragnar Lothbrok(vikings)
Sherlock
Gustavo fring(bb and bcs)
Daryl Dixon(the walking dead)
Imperator Furiosa (Mad Max fury Road)
Alejandro Gillick: Sicario
colonel Carrillo (narcos)
tbag(prison break)
Eniola salami (king of boys)
rick grimes(the walking dead)
Cookie lyon(empire)
Funke akindele (omo ghetto)
Ho yeun jong(squid game)

Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by shogsman(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2021

Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by shogsman(m): 10:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
More

Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by Rickmann: 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
shogsman:
I am a movie lover and an avid fan of the movie industry worldwide,also a bit of a critique but I wouldn't go as far as to call myself a professional though so you don't have to take my words for it. Haven digested thousands of tv hours over the years this are my take on the most badass tv characters I've had the pleasure of interacting with through the screen.
Note:This is in no particular order

John wick
Thanos
T-800 (Terminator)
John rambo
Agent 47
Klaus(the originals)
Negan(the walking dead)
An Yun (the kingdom)
Darius Kincaid (hitman's bodyguard)
James bond
Escobar (narcos)
Heisenberg(breaking bad)
Elijah(the originals)
Thomas Shelby(peaky blinders)
William(Westworld)
Nobody (nobody)
Mike Ehrmantraut( better call Saul)
Black Kaiser (polar)
Beatrix Kiddo (The Kill Bill Franchise)
Hannibal lecter(Hannibal)
Mike Myers
joker
Omah little(the wire)
Carol(the walking dead)
Ragnar Lothbrok(vikings)
Sherlock
Gustavo fring(bb and bcs)
Daryl Dixon(the walking dead)
Imperator Furiosa (Mad Max fury Road)
Alejandro Gillick: Sicario
colonel Carrillo (narcos)
tbag(prison break)
Eniola salami (king of boys)
rick grimes(the walking dead)
Cookie lyon(empire)
Funke akindele (omo ghetto)
Ho yeun jong(squid game)

Penguin ( Gotham)
Joker ( Batman)

1 Like

Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by shogsman(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2021
Rickmann:

Penguin ( Gotham)
Joker ( Batman)
You're right penguin was a bad motherfucker
Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by Hintona(f): 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Funke Akindele?

Really
Re: The Most Badass Characters In Tv History by Rickmann: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
shogsman:

You're right penguin was a bad motherfucker

I tell you bro grin

(1) (Reply)

Jeepers Creepers: Reborn Movie / Amazing Spiderman & Uncanny X-men Reviewed / Should We Award Our Grass Root Stars And Entrepreneurs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.