Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! (1515 Views)

Working 55 Hours A Week Increases Risk Of Death: UN / 12 Prominent Persons In Kano Die In 10 Hours / Sleeping Beauty syndrome. 17-year-old Girl Sleeps For Two Months At A Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2021
Hello Fellow moms and dads, in this thread I wanna share with you how I Made my baby sleep for a long period of time easily and without stress.

Currently at around evening when I wanna make my baby sleep, with the methods I learnt in an ebook I find it very easy to make my baby sleep and my baby doesn't cry that much again at night meaning me and my wife have rest too at night.

I know how it feels to take care of kids, trust me, and making them sleep without much crying is always a challenge for most parents and once was for me too the thing is babies cry a lot before sleeping, during sleep and even after sleep and we parents have to pet them and make them sleep again when they wake up in the middle of the night crying and this puts a lot of stress on us parents especially on the mothers, and this causes our health to depreciate after having a baby.

But I wanna happily declare to all mothers and parents in general that there is a solution to this.

I found my solution in an ebook I bought on Amazon referred to me by my wife's sister and found that not lots of people on nairaland offered this solution to parents.

So I decided to bring mine to Nairaland and share with you guys to help you lessen on the stress and also keep your baby healthier .

Like I said I found my solution in an ebook on Amazon and honestly it was fantastic and really helped, and I mean really, really helped.

So if you also wanna know this solution I recommend you use the link at the bottom of the post that will take you to my article where I will then redirect you to the solution.

NOTE: ONLY FOR SERIOUS PARENTS WHO WANT THEIR BABIES TO SLEEP BETTER, AND LESSEN ON THEIR OWN STRESS.

Click here to see the solution.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:29am On Nov 20, 2021
If you find this helpful please ensure to reply with a like or something thanks.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by Alexk2(m): 7:27am On Nov 20, 2021
Why not just share this your solution here if you really want to help.

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:18am On Nov 20, 2021
i can't post it here because that will be piracy of someone elses hardwork. And i believe i mentioned it was in an ebook i purchased on Amazon. So again if you want the solution please use the link i provided.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
just wanna encourage you to go ahead and check out the baby sleep solution.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:57am On Nov 20, 2021
this thread is for parents with babies between ages - 1 month to 18 months.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2021
don't worry guys this is not an affiliate link if that's what's keeping you back from getting your solution.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
I plan on making this thread an educative one. In this thread i will make regular posts educating new mothers on all i know about baby care, to help you know exactly what to do now that you have a baby. Goodluck.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
tried and true
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:24am On Nov 21, 2021
check it out yourself
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2021
just use the link to learn more
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by TheRealOwner(m): 12:52am On Nov 22, 2021
IsaacGeorge29:
just use the link to learn more

There's no link there o
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 6:47am On Nov 22, 2021
Well i guess i got my post cut short somehow but dont worry im gonna modify it.
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2021
trust me its really helpful
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:36am On Nov 24, 2021
really works
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:53pm On Nov 24, 2021
gotta try it out your self
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2021
it works
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:33am On Nov 25, 2021
your baby deserves this
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:56pm On Nov 25, 2021
get your desired rest now
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2021
best health to health
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:58am On Nov 26, 2021
wish you success
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
Get that rest you need
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:42am On Nov 27, 2021
cool
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:14pm On Nov 27, 2021
best regards
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:59am On Nov 28, 2021
take care
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
super
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:56am On Nov 29, 2021
great
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 2:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
cool
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
nice
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:39am On Nov 30, 2021
chill
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2021
works
Re: How To Make Your Baby Sleep Better: Mine Sleeps For Around 10 Hours A Night!!! by IsaacGeorge29(m): 4:43am On Dec 01, 2021
okay

(1) (2) (Reply)

World’s Tallest Man Dies, Aged 26 (photo) / Remedy For Blocked Fallopian Tube / Amid Cononavirus Pandemic, Benue Govt Sacks 30 Resident Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.