Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) (8932 Views)

Abuse Of Student At Deeper Life College In Akwa Ibom: School Issues Statement / Benjamin Ola. Akande Appointed As President Of Champlain College In America / Lagos Explosion: Bethlehem Girls College In Ruins, Students Being Rescued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Real Estate sector?
After lag and ABJ Enugu has the biggest real estate market in Nigeria. Also, the ICT you're talking about is basically in Lagos, Anambra, Enugu, Imo are keying into IT. And as for indusries you're just Ignorant,
At least least 4 SE states are in top 10 in Nigeria.
If you want to make a point talk about taxation in SE, taxation esp with respect to the Industrial sector is important. Anambra for instance deliberately reduced tax to attract investors and it's working but over time they'll probably raise it as demand exceeds supply. Give it 4yrs

SmartPolician:

You can actually promote yourself without unnecessary comparison and demarketing others. Why is that so difficult on Nairaland? undecided

By the way, Igbos need to invest in the real sector and ICT to encourage our people to remain in the region. What's the essence of building the best schools when the graduates will still end up in Lagos, Abuja or Port Harcourt?

For instance, Udom Emmanuel is doing a great job in Akwa Ibom State by taking the state from a civil service state to an industrial hub.

The state will start to benefit from the industrial revolution in years to come and it will attract investors from other parts of the country and the rest of the world. That's what SE governors and wealthy people should be doing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by KanoFirstSon: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Brexxit:
Igbos and chestbeating.

Ogunstate,Lagos state have got lots of world class schools that can rival this but you hardly hear them making noise about them.
They annoyingly chest beating with mediocre projects. Building edifices on poor wretched roads..some roads sef inaccessible. We have seen the pictures of complaints on Nairaland
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 3:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Furious1:
Real Estate sector?
After lag and ABJ Enugu has the biggest real estate market in Nigeria. Also, the ICT you're talking about is basically in Lagos, Anambra, Enugu, Imo are keying into IT. And as for indusries you're just Ignorant,
If you want to make a point talk about taxation in SE, taxation esp with respect to the Industrial sector is important. Anambra for instance deliberately reduced tax to attract investors and it's working but over time they'll probably raise it as demand exceeds supply. Give it 4yrs

Nigga please.. U re making me laugh.. I schooled in Enugu.. Esut, I loved at onoh quarters Gra, also obiagu. Then agbani... Enugu have serious housing problem compared to other Igbo states...

U mean to tell me Enugu as a state can compare to Onitsha city when it comes to real estate. Maybe the estate in the real estate dey confuse you.. The level of housing autonomy onitsha attained in the year 2000 Enugu do not have the infrastructure on ground to achieve....

Enugu is finding it difficult to house few civil servants and students of the higher institutions in the state.. With there old bungalows?

Anambra is a mega state you guys should accord necessary respect

1 Like

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

They annoyingly chest beating with mediocre projects. Building edifices on poor wretched roads..some roads sef inaccessible. We have seen the pictures of complaints on Nairaland
better than having good roods where only cows and okada use.. Wit mud House everywhere.. And. Vvf infested people walking around poverty children playing around

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
I don't think you know what real estate business is, Anambra has more ppl building personal homes but when it comes to developing large expanses by a single investor Enugu has more. Compared to any state apart from Lagos and ABJ. Onitsha is way more populated than Enugu but Enugu has more large scale real estate businesses

chiefobdk2:

Nigga please.. U re making me laugh.. I schooled in Enugu.. Esut, I loved at onoh quarters Gra, also obiagu. Then agbani... Enugu have serious housing problem compared to other Igbo states...

U mean to tell me Enugu as a state can compare to Onitsha city when it comes to real estate. Maybe the estate in the real estate dey confuse you.. The level of housing autonomy onitsha attained in the year 2000 Enugu do not have the infrastructure on ground to achieve....

Enugu is finding it difficult to house few civil servants and students of the higher institutions in the state.. With there old bungalows?

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Enugu wey real estate na major hinge for their economy. Anambra has more residential buildings and everything but the real estate businesses in Enugu is more. Get the difference
chiefobdk2:

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by ednut1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Has he paid his bank loans running into billions of dollars
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
I've seen the residential buildings in Kano, I've traveled from Kano town to karaye, I've seen things, pls rest. Na only God save us for that road, only the federal roads are good in karaye, Plus Kano town was not so populated compared to the stranger-occupied Areas like Sabon gari. Kano ppl are poor abeg, the wealth gap is huge as fvck, Na why una no de build better house.
KanoFirstSon:

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 4:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
Furious1:
Enugu wey real estate na major hinge for their economy. Anambra has more residential buildings and everything but the real estate businesses in Enugu is more. Get the difference
onitsha as a whole na real estate
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 4:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Furious1:
I don't think you know what real estate business is, Anambra has more ppl building personal homes but when it comes to developing large expanses by a single investor Enugu has more. Compared to any state apart from Lagos and ABJ. Onitsha is way more populated than Enugu but Enugu has more large scale real estate businesses

Like I said you should check the meaning of real estate first... The estate in it is what's confusing u....

Follow this link and read up if you want to learn...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/realestate.asp
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Chibuezem(m): 5:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
OneCandleAway:
I respect the igbos for doing things to develop their region. You hardly see other tribes creating such huge capital intensive projects. Only thing they know how to do is share food or other minor things like pure water, sewing machine without good business knowledge.
aha my fellow Igbo brother how far?
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

Funny that Kano rank high in poverty index, low in education and high maternal mortality rate
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
Are you alright, howmany real estate companies de Anambra compared to Enugu.
Who says Anambra doesn't have more properties. If you want to go into real estate, Enugu comes to mind first. Wen it comes to real estate business Enugu is bigger. Do you even know how much that sector generates annually for the Enugu state Government. Owning properties ain't the same as making money with the properties, Anambra has more asset but when it comes to the business part of real estate Enugu is bigger. It's you who doesn't understand

chiefobdk2:

Like I said you should check the meaning of real estate first... The estate in it is what's confusing u....

Follow this link and read up if you want to learn...

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/realestate.asp
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by onyeomanono24(f): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
JubrinElSudan:
Onyeomanono24 How far? Leekwa your brother and boss in action grin grin
Yes oo grin grin anyi na emesi ife ike, it was a mega project but we came thru, thank God for success.

Okija enyi grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by McTobe(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nestoil, EnergyWork, Hamakop, Obijackson if you know you know. Make una forget people
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Very inspiring.
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Overrated833(m): 10:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
We need a lot of these
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Overrated833(m): 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
KanoFirstSon:

is dis one okay at all
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by GodIsBiafran: 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Catholicism has COMPLETELY destroyed Igbo culture. The European colonizers will be so pleased.
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by BykeLaByke: 12:03am On Nov 21, 2021
Hahaha.

Direct competition with Madonna. cheesy
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 11:33am On Nov 21, 2021
Furious1:
Are you alright, howmany real estate companies de Anambra compared to Enugu.
Who says Anambra doesn't have more properties. If you want to go into real estate, Enugu comes to mind first. Wen it comes to real estate business Enugu is bigger. Do you even know how much that sector generates annually for the Enugu state Government. Owning properties ain't the same as making money with the properties, Anambra has more asset but when it comes to the business part of real estate Enugu is bigger. It's you who doesn't understand

You re the one not ok
All the buildings at onitsha make money for the owners...you re contradicting urself.. Start by finding out the meaning of real estate
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 21, 2021
If this doesn't clear things out for you, forget it

chiefobdk2:

You re the one not ok
All the buildings at onitsha make money for the owners...you re contradicting urself.. Start by finding out the meaning of real estate

Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Furious1:
If this doesn't clear things out for you, forget it

Dude high demand for commodities drive price up...

A plot of land in bank road Nnewi is 150 million..

Ur pictures point prove me right
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 21, 2021
I don't know what Enugu did to you but ok
chiefobdk2:

Dude high demand for commodities drive price up...

A plot of land in bank road Nnewi is 150 million..

Ur pictures point prove me right
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by chiefobdk2: 10:13pm On Nov 21, 2021
Furious1:
I don't know what Enugu did to you but ok
Enugu have serious housing issues...
Obiagu, asata, artisan camp, Marland,, abakpa are all littered with dilapidated bungalows...should be demolished
The only place worth mentioning in Enugu is parts of GRA.. Trans Ekulu, Independent layout,
Re: Anambra Billionaire Again Build World Class College In His Town Okija(photos) by Kinematics: 8:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
Furious1:
[s]Real Estate sector?
If you want to make a point talk about taxation in SE, taxation esp with respect to the Industrial sector is important. Anambra for instance deliberately reduced tax to attract investors and it's working but over time they'll probably raise it as demand exceeds supply. Give it 4yrs[/s]

meth is working on this one. Typing with his anus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB UTME 2019: Over 300,000 Candidates Registered So Far / Admission In Progress Into The First Bilingual University In Benin Republic. / Admission Into Petroleum Training Institute, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.